• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

»Mine vision on Pokemon games«

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Mehmet

SUPREME ELITE LEADER
»My vision on Pokemon games«

What can I say about the Pokemon games. Pokemon is the game about Pocket Monsters that’s means Pokemon. Because Pokemon is the sort name of Pocket Monster. The game goes about the catching, collecting and important of all is the sort of RPG style and that’s… Yes Train your Monster and making stronger and maybe Tuning your monsters with the Vitamines for the stats is so great. The greatest of that Pokemon vision on me is that the Battle Tower, Pokemon Gym Leader and Elite four to battle there and with the Trainer Battle either because Pokemon is the greatest games on Handheld named Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl is the greatest Pokemon RPG. But you can either play Pokemon Emerald or you’re selection is for the Pokemon Ruby or Pokemon Sapphire you can play it on Nintendo DS or your GBA (Gameboy Advance). But Pokemon Emerald is the greatest game on the Hoenn Regio because that game is original after the game named Pokemon Crystal and Pokemon Yellow. Pokemon Yellow is most original game that was become on GB (Gameboy) because that game begins with Ash and Pikachu on that game began first at the Happiness System en not on Pokemon Gold. Some poeples says always that’s for childerens yeah maybe so. But I see what Childerens can’t see. What that is I will telling now Catch ’n Training, Making Team and Strategy that’s what I see.

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
1. Work on your grammar. I could hardly understand what you were saying.
2. I don't understand the point of this thread. What is it?

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
It's nice that you want to share your opinion but there really isn't a need for a single topic reveiw when your thoughts are mirrored by most of the members of the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.