• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

»The Legend of Ancient Book«

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Mehmet

SUPREME ELITE LEADER
»The Legend of Ancient Book«

»Chapter 1: The Ancient Temple«
Simon Belmont set off the road to the waterfall to rest there and he found the Ancient Temple behind the waterfall. But there is an note and the note says...
"You're not welcome here because this Ancient Temple is cursed by the Ancient Chimera. If you dare to come in you will be warned about the Curse and the Beast named Ancient Chimera."
And Simon thinks about it and says "Hmm... Curse and Chimera wow great advanture now I will go in". And Simon enters the Ancient Temple. Simon is in the Ancient Temple and there is Amcient walls and Dusty halls. Makes the most intense to Simon, because his favorite is tense Adventure and he can have it in this Temple. He have now 2 Potions to cure his Strenth to Health power. He walks further on the Hall and he find the Ancient Treasure Chest but there is no key. Simon Belmont must find the Ancient Key as soon as he can to open that Ancient Treasure Chest.

He goes to the next hall and he will find the Ancient Key because he will open that Ancient Treasure Chest and he is on the next hall and he hear the someone's voice it's the Lady named Soraya she is the Water Lily Princess of Atlantis. She is in the prison of the Ancient Temple and she must be save. But Simon must find the key and Soraya says to Simon "Please help me out here I'am Prisoner of Chimera" Simon asks "Who are you beautifull Lady" Soraya again I'am Soraya I'am the Water Lily Princess from Atlantis" Simon "Oke I will save you but who have the Key Soraya" Soraya again "Chimera heve the Key". And after that talk Soraya give the Ancient key to open the Ancient Treasure Chest. After taking and Simon takes the way back to the Treasure Chest to open it. He is at the Treasure Chest now and he used the Ancient key and he take the Ancient key from the Ancient Treasure Chest. And he get the road to the next floor and he found there on the hall the ancient Sword and Ancient Shield. And Simon take the way to the door of the Chimera and that is the big Brown door with the slot with the color of Blue, Red and Grey. But there is an note and the note says "If you will go in you must find the 3 elemental ball of Water, Fire and Earth. Than you can in that room where Chimera lives there. But beware after you open the door than can Chimera attack you".

Simon enters the next room to find out how can he take the puzzles for the three elemental ball for the door to defeat Chimera. He is now at the room and he have see the pillar with some elements of Water, Earth and Thunder Magic Keys with the note it says "You can use it at once of the room so think good what you can do and do it if you have an solution becarefull it can be use one time so think and use wisely because that's the Puzzle of that 3 rooms" Simon says itself "Oke so I can take it one and that's it oke I will think about this Chest in on Fire so that needs Earth Key and I can use Water Key but if the next room is Earth that can I use Water there so I use Earth Key." And he takes Earth Key and use it at the chest and he takes the Fire Ball from the Chest. Oke the next room is Earth and he take the Water Key and he opens the Earth Chest for the Earth Ball. And the Final Room is the Water Chest and the Thunder Key is over and he used the Thunder Key to open that Chest to take the Water Ball and Simon get beck to the hall for the Door. Now that Simon have all the ball and he get back to the hall where the door was for the 3 element ball can input and he is there and put the Fire Ball on top, Water Ball Left corner and Earth ball Right Corner and he make the 3 staps backward and the Door opens slightly. Chimera attacks Directly to Simon and Simon lost his 4% of his HP and the Battle begins agains Ancient Chimera. Simon Flies to the air with his ancient Wings and he goes to the the tower and Ancient Chimera folows him to the tower and the battle begins there Simon takes the Ancient sword and Ancient Shield that he find in Ancient Temple. Simon fly and Dive with the sword to his back and to his Legs and Chimera lost his 30% of his HP and Chimera counters with Fire ball and Simon evade it and Simon Runs and attack with his Whip to hang on there and take the Sword and hits to his head of Chimera and Chimera lost 40% of his HP. Chimera attack with his clows and Simon hurts by 10% of his HP and Simon counters with his Whip and Sword together and Chimera dies after that and Simon takes the Prison Key to save Soraya. Simon get back to the Prison where the Water Lily Princess Soraya is captured and Simon save her and get back to the Waterfall becasue there is only the Exit of Ancient Temple. And Soraya Hugs and Kiss and says "Thanx for Saving me" Simon "You're welcome" And she gaves the Ancient book and says "Please visit me on Atlantis oke" Simon says "Oke than can you explain what that Ancient book is" Soraya Answer "oke I will do it and what's your name By the way" Simon Answer "My name is Simon Belmont" Soraya "Oke Simon see you at Atlantis bye". And Soraya leaves to her's water world named Atlantis. Simon get the rest of his time for Train his Skills with his new Weapon Ancient Sword.

Chapter 2: The Road to the Atlantis
After talking between Simon and Soraya. Soraya set of the road to Atlantis because Soraya leaves there. Soraya is tired by the walking and she is hungry and she sits on the grassland to take the rest and some eat of Grassland's fruits. She will sleep there and than will next morning get back to the Atlantis. Soraya is now full relaxed and of foods. Soraya will continue the path to the Palace of Atlantis that is the Palace by the Atlantis. But before Atlantis she comes before the door to the Fire Cave with the note and that note says "Here sleeps Flame Dragon if you dare to come in this cave and if Flame Dragon wakes than he will attack you be carefull please." Soraya says "I must get past here because if I will Arrive on the Atlantis so I must past here because there is no choise." Soraya walks into the Fire cave and she is strong against Fire because she is Water Fairy. She walks further on that cave and will come some friendly Creatures and they will ask and Request to Soraya "Please save ours king and ours king is cursed by the Dark Crystal and he will get mad about the destroy all the things he meet some creatures and please save the Flame Dragon." And Soraya answers "Oke I will save your king named Flame Dragon" and she searching to the room to Flame Dragon to make his weak of Attacks and destroying the Dark Crystal. Soraya comes to the next hall for do something to rest some Powers before she save the Flame Dragon but she must find something to use to destroy the dark crystal and save the Flame Dragon. But first she must must weak the Flame Dragon with his weapon named Water Lily Sword.

Soraya is by the door where the Flame Dragon sleeps. But she need the Flame Key to open the door but where is the key and where can I find the Flame Key thinks Soraya. She searching for the key to open the door for the room of Flame Dragon. She take the hall of her left hand and she find the chest and the chest is suround the Flame Wall and she says on itself "How can I take that chest" and she looks around and she found there and Stone and she can it use for the defence to Flame wall. And she is at the chest and Soraya opens the chest and she takes the Flame Key from the chest and she get back to the door to open it but the Flame wall is Desapeared Mysteriusly before she getting back to the door, *Put the Flame Key* to open the door, Flame dragon is Awakened and the battle agains Flame Dragon Begins to make that Dragon weak and Destroy the Dark Crystal. The battle begings to weak the Flame Dragon Flame Dragon to save the him from the Dark Crystal. Soraya use his Hypnosis to make the Flame Dragon on sleep stats but does'nt work and Flame dragon attack with his Dark flame ball and Soraya lost her 15% HP and she used the Water attack and Flame Dragon lost his 80% HP and Dragon is weak to fight. Soraya destroys the Dark Crystal and Flame Dragon is saved from the Dark Crystal's Curse. Flame Dragon thanks the Soraya that he saved him from the Dark Crystal and the Flame dragon gives the Flame Medal to Soraya and he says "you can't use that because you are the Water Fairy and maybe you can give it to other person that he can use it" Soraya "Oke thankies for the Flame Medal I have an friend named Simon Belmont and he can use it I know it for sure". And she comes back to the Fire Creatures and she says "your King named Flame Dragon is saved" and they says "Thanks Soraya" Soraya "Your Welcome". Soraya takes the way to exit the Fire Cave to make her's way to the Atlantis Palace. Soraya set off the road to the Atlantis Palace. She will rest on her's Palace, her's father is at home and asks "Hello my Doughter Soraya where are you been?" Soraya Answers "I was captured by the Ancient Temple's Prison and the hero named Simon Belmont saved my life there and I gived the Ancient book. Simon will visit us Father here on Atlantis Palacen and I will explain how that Ancient Book works" and soraya goes to her's room to take the rest because she is is tired what happened to her's journey. Soraya looks everywhere and it's not changed her room so much. After that she gonna sleeps for a while.

Can't say white text does too much on a green background.

As stated in the rules, it's a ONE chapter per post rule, in your case stuffing them both together as they barely hit a page on their own with awful paragraphing. text blocks are not good for your eye sight.

Please ensure you read the Fanfiction Rules and aDvice for ASpiring Authors, they'll both help prevent blinding your readers.

Sandra

Status
Not open for further replies.