• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Привет, я думаю.

Meeker

It needs a fence.
Привет! I guess this is where I am to introduce myself or something like that. I'm Meeker, but you can just call me Meeker. I don't have much to say, I'm just the new guy on the block with nothing special in my possesion, at least as far as you know. So, Hi , I guess.

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
Привет! I guess this is where I am to introduce myself or something like that. I'm Meeker, but you can just call me Meeker. I don't have much to say, I'm just the new guy on the block with nothing special in my possesion, at least as far as you know. So, Hi , I guess.

Hey ! If you need a friend, just talk to me :3

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
I was very surprised to see russiam worfs here. Do you speak russian?

Mister_SGG

inb4 darato soils this thread with his boring intro

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.SGG

Meeker

It needs a fence.
I was very surprised to see russiam worfs here. Do you speak russian?

No, I'm planning to lean the language, but since I don't have the Crylic alphabet on my computer, or the knowledge of translating (but I can fluently pronouce/read Russian, and know a few words), so I had to use Google Translate. It's pitiful, I know, but I don't know where to find classes anyway. Plus, I just thought that these would spice the place up a bit.

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
No, I'm planning to lean the language, but since I don't have the Crylic alphabet on my computer, or the knowledge of translating (but I can fluently pronouce/read Russian, and know a few words), so I had to use Google Translate. It's pitiful, I know, but I don't know where to find classes anyway. Plus, I just thought that these would spice the place up a bit.
I understand. Well, russian is my main language and I was surprised to see it here, because I think I am the only one member who speaks it on the whole site.
By the way, "Привет. Думаю." is a very poor grammar. In english it means: Hi. Thinks.
So, maybe "Привет. Как дела?" sounds better. it means: "Hi! How are you?"

Meeker

It needs a fence.
I understand. Well, russian is my main language and I was surprised to see it here, because I think I am the only one member who speaks it on the whole site.
By the way, "Привет. Думаю." is a very poor grammar. In english it means: Hi. Thinks.
So, maybe "Привет. Как дела?" sounds better. it means: "Hi! How are you?"

Blame Google Translate my friend, blame Google Translate.
As I've heard, translating is the HARDEST PART of learning a language. Weird things come from translations, I typed in "Hi, I guess." But there are MUCH weirder and funnier translations, mainly involving advertising slogans.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Welcome to Serebii, i hope you enjoy yourself and if you need a hand feel free to ask me :)

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
OK, have to admit I thought this was going to be another ad bot. Happy to see it's not. I'd love to learn Russian, I think the accent and language is sexy and cool. But I can barely manage my home country's language (Welsh) so I have no chance with a language that has a different alphabet. Good luck!

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
OK, have to admit I thought this was going to be another ad bot. Happy to see it's not. I'd love to learn Russian, I think the accent and language is sexy and cool. But I can barely manage my home country's language (Welsh) so I have no chance with a language that has a different alphabet. Good luck!
Yeah, you know, russian grammar is said to be one of the most difficult.
But I like it, and alphabet isn't so complicated like in Hebrew or so.
So, if you want to learn russian, then...Удачи.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D