• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Шарик 2011 зимы rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudinoGlitch

Weird Person
Naomi Frost and Brian

Naomi was in the middle of drinking her juice when she heard a voice behind her. "Cherrygrove, eh? That's in Johto, right?" She turned to her speaker and nodded with her mouth still full of the drink. "I myself am from Mossdeep, in Hoenn, though I now live in Orre. Samuel's the name, Samuel Grayson, and this-" he gestured to his Togekiss "is Bright." He then offered his hand.

Naomi swallowed her juice and shook the hand with her free hand. "Nice to meet you Sam. Nice Togekiss. I almost lost to one once but my Cloyster managed to outshine it. I brought my Meganium with me, but he wandered off. He'll be fine though." She took another sip of her juice.

---

Brian turned to see Naomi being close to several males. This didn't please him so he decided to be there. "It was nice talking with you Senri, but I think I'll be with my trainer." He turned and came up to Naomi as she was drinking her juice. "So Naomi, how are you doing?"

She swallowed then spoke. "I'm fine, and I'm meeting a lot of new people." She turned and pointed at the people she met. "This is Guy, he's Suzin, that's Samuel with his Togekiss Bright. This is Brian, my Meganium."

"Uh, nice to meet you." Brian got up close to whisper to Naomi. "Don't you think you should be a little careful? These are three adult males you're talking about."

Naomi shook her head. "You'll have to excuse him, he's a little paranoid and protective. He's like that because I stood by him when he was deathly ill as a Chikorita. The doctors said that he had no chance of survival but I stuck with him to the end and kept giving him berry mixtures as cures, and one of them worked." She smiled. "He's a real softie once he trusts you."

OOC. I keep slipping into first person while I type, so screw it, I'm in first person henceforth.

Samuel Grayson and Bright

"I guess my Pokemon should have a chance to have fun as well," I said. "In addition to Bright, I have-" I tossed a Poke Ball- "Sephiroth!"

My Empoleon popped out of the ball and immediately extended what I presumed to be a friendly greeting to Brian. Bright swooped down and landed, chiming.

"So what's it like in Johto? Never had occasion to visit there myself. I heard it's a good bit colder than Hoenn, though," I said, making small talk. I tried to sip my beer, before noticing it was empty. I signaled a waiter for another.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
OOC: I needed to edit this part three times because of all your posts ><

Suzin

“You don't know what Christmas is? Well let me educate you. Christmas is a holiday that celibates the birth of Jesus Christ, a man that we Christians believe is the son of God. The Holiday involves exchanging gifts like the three wise men did on that day. There's a lot of candy and decorations and songs.“ said the girl who was apparently a friend of the guy with the female ghost that was alive. While Suzin was puzzled about the whole explanation, like who was God, the girl introduced herself: “My name is Naomi and I'm from Cherrygrove Village. If you're from the fire nation I guess you use Fire Type Pokemon. I have no preference for type myself.“

When Suzin was about to ask if those spirits were called Pokemon another guy walked over with a white flying spirit. “Cherrygrove, eh? That's in Johto, right? I myself am from Mossdeep, in Hoenn, though I now live in Orre. Samuel's the name, Samuel Grayson, and this-" Samuel gestured at his Togekiss- "is Bright”, he said. “Nice to meet you Sam. Nice Togekiss. I almost lost to one once but my Cloyster managed to outshine it. I brought my Meganium with me, but he wandered off. He'll be fine though,“ replied Naomi.
On that moment, a big spirit walked towards Naomi and said: “So Naomi, how are you doing?”. “I’m fine, and I’m meeting a lot of new people.” After that she turned and pointed at the guy: “This is Guy, he’s Suzin and that’s Samuel with his Togekiss Bright. This is Brian, my Meganium. Suzin nodded when she introduced him, and after that he wondered if Togekiss and Meganium are species of spirits. “Uh, nice to meet you”, the spirit said, and then he whispered something to Naomi, and she shook her head. “You'll have to excuse him, he's a little paranoid and protective. He's like that because I stood by him when he was deathly ill as a Chikorita. The doctors said that he had no chance of survival but I stuck with him to the end and kept giving him berry mixtures as cures, and one of them worked. He's a real softie once he trusts you”, she said smiling. She saved a spirit? That’s dangerous, before you know they eat your soul, Suzin thought.

“I guess my Pokemon should have a chance to have fun as well,” Samuel said. “In addition to Bright, I have Sephiroth!” While Samuel shouted that, he tossed a ball into the air, and the ball somehow summoned another spirit. This one was a big blue royal looking one, and Suzin wondered how high it’s rank would be in the spirit world. It greeted the white flying spirit, and Samuel said to Naomi: “So what's it like in Johto? Never had occasion to visit there myself. I heard it's a good bit colder than Hoenn, though.” Suzin hated to interrupt, but he became more and more confused, so he said: “ Uhm… can I ask you three something? Are those spirits called Pokemon? Also, where are we? It’s apparently not the spirit world, but still most people here are accompanied by spirits”, Suzin said.

Samuel Grayson

“ Uhm… can I ask you three something? Are those spirits called Pokemon? Also, where are we? It’s apparently not the spirit world, but still most people here are accompanied by spirits."

I turned to see a man dressed in ceremonial robes with a puzzled look on his face.

"They're Pokemon, yeah, but not 'spirits' by any definition of the word I've ever heard," I said to him. "Spirits are incorporeal and immortal. Our Pokemon can be hurt, and they can die. I'm Samuel, by the way. Who do I have the honor of addressing?"

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
Annaneth Davenport

"Eh, I don't really care for the cold either," Annabeth agreed quickly, putting her cup of hot chocolate down. "I was born in August, and coincidentally Summer's my favorite season." Then she let Zack answer her question. Annabeth nodded and cocked her head, worried, when he explained about the virus. Then, she stumbled back with a terrified look as Zack went on, but hurriedly recomposed herself. H-he was infected? she thought. Someone must of cured Zack when he got here, but still...I wish I could help him.

"Ah, but enough about me, what about you? Where did you come from?" he asked.

"Well," Annabeth said a bit shakily, "I come from Sunnyshore City in Sinnoh. Everything was normal until the legendary Pokemon attacked. Mewtwo - the only legendary not in a maddened crazed - stood with us, the humans. Icetail and me fused into another legend, Articuno. We had the power, but not experience, so Mewtwo's training us."

Whitestar pouted and crossed her wings at the memory of not being chosen for the whole saving-the-world job. The black bag around the Whitestar bounced against her tail, causing her to lose her balance. She tumbled to the ground, and Annabeth laughed.

"So, what are your Pokemon like?" she chuckled.

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
Zack Night

I was born in July, Summer also happens to be my favorite season. But only when the temperature is just right. Zack grinned, summer was great... sometimes. The one thing he didn't like about summer was that on hotter days, when he was outside, he was so prone to sunburns because of his pale skin. He would burn quickly and it was painful, especially when people would slap his reddened skin just for fun. He frowned when Annabeth stumbled back in surprise. To tell the truth I'm still infected on that island, but because I'm here, maybe something is negating the virus' effects... I honestly have no clue, just saying... He told her with a shrug. Sunnyshore? Never been there before, is it nice? He began to say, but Annabeth wasn't finished talking yet. He waited until she was done before going on. So you got to fuse with a legendary and are now being trained by another one to save the world? Zack blinked, that sounded so farfetched, but in this day and age, anything could happen. That sounds... cool. He said after trying to find the right words. He watched the pouting Togekiss with amusement. She's quite the funny one now isn't she? He motioned towards Whitestar. My Pokemon? Well, Torrent's always trying to prove himself because he's different then other Blastoise, he hates being pink. Storm, she's like the mother of the group, trying to keep everyone in line - that was proven to be true when she tried to keep Torrent away from some strange Pokemon - I have a Ninetales - Blaze, he trusts only me, but that may be because he's got some trust issues, I have no clue why though. And, as I mentoined before, there's Sparks my Jolteon, who's really ill mannered... I wish she would lighten up. So, are those the only two Pokemon you have, or do you have more?

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
Annabeth Davenport

"Yep, Sunnyshore's really busy, and the beach is nice. Sometimes Volkner invited some other friends and I when we were little to watch gym battles. It was amazing, seeing how well him and his Pokemon worked together..." Annabeth listened a bit more and saw that Zack was a bit skeptical at what she had told him.

"Yep, that's pretty much it, but it might have been in the future, or even the past...Mewtwo could've wiped everyone's memory. I don't know." Annabeth set her now empty cup on the counter of the bar, watching a robot whisk it away.

"My Pokemon?" Zack answered. "Well, Torrent's always trying to prove himself because he's different then other Blastoise, he hates being pink. Storm, she's like the mother of the group, trying to keep everyone in line - that was proven to be true when she tried to keep Torrent away from some strange Pokemon - I have a Ninetales - Blaze, he trusts only me, but that may be because he's got some trust issues, I have no clue why though. And, as I mentioned before, there's Sparks my Jolteon, who's really ill mannered... I wish she would lighten up. So, are those the only two Pokemon you have, or do you have more?"

"Well, I do have a Vulpix - Flare's the name. She'd have a lot of fun with Blaze," Annabeth murmured wistfully. "She's very shy, and is more into contests than battles. She can cheer up anyone, and small. I miss her already. And there's Solar, my Sceptile. He's the exact opposite of Flare, aggressive and quick to judge. And lastly, Lumos. He's the quick one, strikes like a thief and has won me battles many times."

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Luna

Aurora growled when ION knocked over the punch bowl. "HEY, I WAS GOING TO HAVE SOME OF THAT!!!!" Luna calmed her down, then turned her eyes towards the scene where Micheal and ION were. As she watched, Sky flew down to the two rivals. As she twirled around, the Togekiss said "Now boys, let us not get big in here, this ballroom has delecite items."

Aurora was still pouting over the spilled punch, so Luna walked over. "Do not worry Aurora, we might be able to find something else to drink." The Lucario imideiently cheered up, the voice of her trainer almost always soothed her.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
OoC: Sorry about not being on a lot recently. But Mon, let's pretend that this is an Alternate Universe, and an Alternate Selena and Amelia had to be created. So back in Solada, our characters are back there, doing their normal thing.

Amelia Wright, the Ponyta
From the PMD: Rising Shadows Universe

"Really, Same everything? So you too woke up on a beach, the first thing you see upon waking up is a talking Oshawott, you find out you've turned into a Pokemon, you knew you were human, and your name, but not much else, now you and your new Oshawott friend have formed a rescue team while at the same time trying to figure out why you're a Pokemon and why you were sent here?" Selena the Munna explained. "Clearly this must be some sort of sign."

"Actually, that is the exact problem I'm in," Amelia replied, but quieter and less serious this time. "Except the Rescue Team part, but I think that my Oshawott friend, Cammie, is hinting about it. And this might be a sign. Who knows?"

Then, all of a sudden, the lights started to flicker, but didn't go out. Amelia thought she could here something coming from upstairs. And it didn't sound happy, either.

"Eek!" the Ponyta yelled, being the scaredy cat she usually is. All in all, she tried to remain in her seat and not go running off. "W-w-w-what was that?"

Amelia quickly grabbed her smoothie, and drank the last of it. Putting on the counter for the robots to grab, she stared uneasily at the staircase. For a while.

Quackjack29

King of the bastards
Micheal glared at ION, then at Sky.

"All right, but i swear to Arceus if he causes any more trouble i'll let my fists talk to him!", Micheal responded with a huff.

Erik had had enough on the other hand; he walked up to Micheal and pulled him away from ION.

"Thats enough! Sky's right, i don't have the money to replace anything you two break! And i a'int leavin' to take you to a Pokémon Center either if ya break each others bones anyway! So calm down!"

Micheal just looked at the floor for a few seconds before going over to BlitzBreaker. Erik walked over to Luna and sighed.

"Good lord! Me 'n Stellar have a heck of a time with those two 'n their beef with each other." Erik glanced over at Aurora.

"And with her in the mix... oh jeez..."

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
Zack Night

"Yep, Sunnyshore's really busy, and the beach is nice. Sometimes Volkner invited some other friends and I when we were little to watch gym battles. It was amazing, seeing how well him and his Pokemon worked together..."
Annabeth explained, as Zack slowly nodded his head.

That's cool, I've never been to a beach before. But then again my parents refused to let me leave the town after a dangerous run in with some Beedrill that almost cost me my life. Zack tapped a spot on his chest, near his heart, where an furious Beedrill had drove one of its stingers through his chest. Never really know how dangerous Pokemon can be until it suddenly almost costs you your life... He said quietly, more to himself then to Annabeth.

"Yep, that's pretty much it, but it might have been in the future, or even the past...Mewtwo could've wiped everyone's memory. I don't know."

So what's Mewtwo like, or any legendary at that, are they nice Pokemon or what? he asked suddenly, curious about the legendary Pokemon, he had always wanted to meet one.

"Well, I do have a Vulpix - Flare's the name. She'd have a lot of fun with Blaze," Annabeth murmured wistfully. "She's very shy, and is more into contests than battles. She can cheer up anyone, and small. I miss her already. And there's Solar, my Sceptile. He's the exact opposite of Flare, aggressive and quick to judge. And lastly, Lumos. He's the quick one, strikes like a thief and has won me battles many times."

Don't worry, most Vulpix are usually shy, I had a friend who also had a Vulpix, and it usually kept by her side, afraid of other trainers, but they can grow out of that phase. I'm surprised that a timid Vulpix likes contests though, considering that's when most eyes are trained on them... Noted Zack with a frown, A Sceptile? Never seen one of those before, what are they like? Ah never mind, I'll meet one eventually. What kind of Pokemon is Lumos?

Raleigh

ARGH!
Autumn Flowers
Maryland, United States
In Her Bedroom

Wha... What time is it? Is it just me or does this feel... Weird?

I just woke up to a peculiar buzzing sound. In front of me lays a portal that looks like it came from some freaking cheesy Sci-Fi movie. What is that poking me? I grab it and it's a letter. I grab my letter opener and unfold it. It says something about a Winter Ball. Meh.

Should I enter, should I not?

I ask myself over-and-over again. Curiosity killed the cat, but I'm not a cat, so what the hell? The blue glow it gives off looks innocent. Jumping in almost seems like a good idea... Wait a minute! I think I may be going insane, jumping into a portal that could teleport me into an alternate universe or whatever. But... The glow... It's so... Intriguing. Oh... I'll do it.

&*#*#@^*@&^$#%^#^&&$~*^$*@&%!

Whoa... Where... Am I? Is it suddenly... Cold? That building... It looks like something from a Disney movie. Mkay...
"NAME PLEASE."
A robotic voice emits from the door.
"Err... Autumn Flowers," I respond hesitantly.
"NAME ACCEPTED. PLEASE COME IN."
The door opens automatically, and I proceed to walk in unknowingly of what is yet to come.

MeltingCORE

Stellar Michealson
"As for you ION... stop bein' so predictable!" Stellar firmly commanded.

"BUT! BUT! B-U-U-U-"

Stellar interrupted him. "Don't give me that stuttering crap! Don't be a idiot! Okay?"

"...FINE. BUT I WON'T LIKE IT. NO MA'AM, I WON'T!" ION replied in a low voice, once again turning to face the wall defiantly.

Stellar leaned against the refreshment table, changing the song on her iPod with a quick flick of her thumb. The tin sounds of the previous song were replaced with the heavy, banging bass and euphoric piano melodies that were associated with Trance music. She adjusted her chunky headphones to where she could hear the music but she would still be able to make out the sounds around her.

"So, where do you think some of these other people came from?" She asked Erik and Luna.

The crowd had now fragmented off into little groups; people had found who they best connected with and thus were having robust conversations with one another. Stellar noticed a new teen had entered. Something about her school-teen style reminded Stellar of a place somwhere... A place that Stellar had probably existed in at one point. ("(Non-Pokemon) Earth"?) However, instead of making the initiative to greet the modernized girl, she turned back to Luna and Erik.

"Oh! And I'm surprised you haven't commented on my "crazy" outfit of the day yet, Erik!" Stellar noticed, motioning to her highly geometric outfit.

"I LIKE COOKIES!" ION yelled in a attempt to get everyone's attention.

But they all ignored him.

"This headdress makes me feel cool." Stellar commented again.

Last edited:

Quackjack29

King of the bastards
Erik lit a (fake) cigarette (Solid Snake's a heavy smoker), and leaned against the wall.

"What's it this time? You look like Lady Gaga mixed with a ram!" Erik laughed Stellar's rather taboo dress.

"So where do ya wanna go next? This place is full of stuff to do," Erik inquired as he flicked the fake cigarette into a trash bin.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Felicia just shrugged at his comment. “I haven’t a clue. Of all the things I’d expect the council to be, tech-savvy isn’t really one of them. But, I mean, they got this place running just fine, so they can’t be that bad. I think." Of course not. He had thought that his 'Skynet' remark had made it pretty obvious that his comment was a joke. Unless it had gone over her head, at least.

She continued, "This place is certainly strange enough, anyhow. At least they can serve a good drink, although I don’t think you enjoyed your hard liquor quite so much. But that’s okay – I wouldn’t touch the stuff myself, yunno. Either way, I do love Johto’s drinking age of 18, it’s given me enough time to know what I like.” Tom likely would have grumbled at the comment if Felicia's wink hadn't caught him off-guard, disarming him. She did have a certain charm about her...

"Well, technically I just became of age when I moved - age is higher in Sinnoh and all that, so I'm still getting used to it." Tom explained. Then, letting the corner of his mouth twitch into a grin, he suggested, "Sounds like you could give me a lesson or two on the subject." The idea was entertaining, he had to admit.

“Even with the great service, this place is weird. Now, speaking of which,” Felicia left her sentence hanging and leaned over, a bit closer than Tom was expecting. He tried to casually lean back a bit, out of her way, but she extended an arm forward and...

“Let’s see what you found here!” she announced, snatching the note left by their bartender. Of course she did. Thinking anything else would just be ridiculous. He sat back up straight, allowing Felicia to unfurl and read the message. It was rather unlikely that it would make any more sense to her than it did to him. Surely enough, she could only make a sour face and turn the paper in confusion.

“Er, does this have some kind of hidden meaning to you, mister cop-in-training, or are you just as lost as I am?” she asked. Tom just gave a shrug and fingered the glass he had no intention of finishing.

"The second one, I'm afraid. I'm hardly even sure that it's in a form of English. I'm sure it made sense to him, though," Thomas said, pointing a thumb at the bartender. Quickly glancing out over the crowd, he noted, "In any case, surprisingly, I'm not seeing many 'bots that don't appear to be on staff. So much for finding a transl-"

There.

Not too far off, he noticed a Rotom. Likely attached to the trainer a few feet away, but he doubted that they would mind him posing a quick question.

"Be right back," he promised, throwing Felicia a grin and a nod. He turned around in his seat and stood, approaching the small Pokémon. Unfortunately, his understanding of Pokémon speech wasn't perfect, but perhaps it would be able to give him something more intelligible.

"Hey, there," he said, squatting down to the electric Pokémon's level and showing it the note. "D'you think you could translate this for me?"

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Luna

Aurora looked around some more to take in the feel of the room. There was a Ponyta and a Munna, and some other humans. As she watched, the Lucario decided to talk tot he Ponyta. Aurora walked over, after permission from Luna, and said to the Ponyta "Hi, I'm Aurora, whats your name?"

Meanwhile, Luna looked over to see Steller's costume. It looked pretty cool. Then, she turned to Erik and said "Like Steller, I do not think thou has commented on my costume yet." Luna walked over to him, her long hair swaying as she walked.

Quackjack29

King of the bastards
Erik looked at Luna's elaborate dress, contrasting his millitary costume.

"Faaaan-cy" Erik remarked looking over her outfit. Erik stiffled a laugh.

"Man, you guys always gotta out-dress me, huh?" Erik took a sip from his cup before continuing.

"I was thinking we can explore this castle some, whadda ya think?"

Last edited:

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
Annabeth Davenport

"That's...so true," Annabeth agreed sadly. "Icetail almost died because of a Luxray, and then I just felt like curling up into a ball and feeling sorry for myself. I was in shock," she admitted. Annabeth shivered as she remembered...

Luxan was still holding her with his teeth; his teeth left cuts in her skin where they were suddenly jerked off. "Crap, Icetail, its my fault...Hang in there!" cried Annabeth.

Icetail slowly opened her eyes and whimpered.

Annabeth shook her head. "I guess you understand Icetail's pain, then. But, Mewtwo? Nice?" she gave a small laugh. "Well, I wouldn't describe him as nice. He's serious and expects the best out of everyone. And I've never met a real legendary - only humans and Pokemon together."

"For some reason Flare seems most comfortable in contests. She likes to show off what she's practiced time and time again - Flare's probably confident that she can do well. She's never really done bad in a contest, and I'm afraid she'll get discouraged if she fails. Oh, and Lumos is my Ampharos. He's very fast for some reason, and I got him from a trade." Annabeth looked around. "So, what do you want to do? We can meet some new people, or Pokemon, if you want."

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Suzin
Samuel turned and looked at Suzin, and he replied: “They're Pokemon, yeah, but not 'spirits' by any definition of the word I've ever heard, spirits are incorporeal and immortal. Our Pokemon can be hurt, and they can die. I'm Samuel, by the way. Who do I have the honour of addressing?”. “I’m Suzin, prince of the Fire Nation. Pleased to meet you. But believe me, spirits can be killed, but they don’t live on our world but on the Spirit World.”
After that Suzin looked at Guy and wondered how Vengeance could be a ghost. “Guy? Excuse me, but how can Vengeance then be dead? If he… she I meant, can die, then she can’t be a ghost, right? Come to think of it… where did he… uhm, she go?

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Senri Kiyomizu with Kuon, Ponta and Tenma

"It was nice talking with you Senri, but I think I'll be with my trainer." Before his comment the guy notice some nervousness when it came to male people went to the area in which Naomi was supposedly at. The guy understand his concern, he was much like that with his sister and suspicious men. Brian started as headed off towards the bar area.

“I see, good day. Protect that mistress of yours.” He said his goodbye. The whole trainer and pokemon thing seem similar to a mistress and her samurai protector. As Senri watched the plant creature walked up to a young girl, he couldn’t help but think that her sky color hair and the green flowing clothing were strange. Overall she seemed like a rather talkative, friendly girl; unlike Yuuna who was more reserved, shy girl around strangers. The twenty-one year old samurai wanted something to drink but looking at large amount of people who seem rather young and odd creatures he found himself observing them. He suddenly looked down at the three yokai obediently staying close to him though their interest of the surrounding was the same as his.

“This place seems fairly harmless. You guys can go off and explore if you want, just try not to go off too far. And Kuon be good.” He pointed at specifically at her; kitsune were especially known for being mischievous and the fox girl was no exception. She gave him a surprised and shock expression like she didn’t know what he was talking about.

“Oh how can you say that Senri, I’m always a perfect angel~♥” She said that sweetly but there was an obvious smirk on her face that said else wise. As she got up and pat her kimono straight her brown eyes tried to look for her first of exploration area, before dashing off.

“Don’t worry, I’ll watch her,” came out the voice of little blue-eyed boy. With much swiftness Tenma went after the red-brown haired girl. Senri found it amusing the crow tengu being the smallest and youngest of the three yokai while Kuon was oldest. Then the one left had his large brown eyes looked up at Senri.

“More food please, tanu?” Ponta asked politely and help out the plate; he was a bit gluttonous. His chubby exterior was proof enough of that. Senri decided to oblige his request.

Again he was looking at the table of odd foods... Were these food that pokemon ate; because there quite a lot of them, he assumed, and he didn’t recognized to foods here either. It was easier to get food the second time after his first experimental figuring out how to dish them. Giving the food to Ponta he happily began to dig in.

“I’m going to get some tea, do you want some?” The man wearing a straw hat decided that he indeed venture of there for some. The tanuki nodded that wanting some as well, his matching straw hat kept in place but some raccoon ears.

Walking over he tried to find the least populated area he could find. The person serving drinks appeared to be one of the strange metal beings... pokemon? Probably not this was quite tall and humanoid and not nearly as colorful. However, he didn’t really know much about the many species of their race.

“May I have two cups of Oolong Tea?” The brown-haired man asked politely to the creature and it ‘confirmed his request’ and went off to make it. Leaving him there to better observe the odd people and creatures who were was in the general area.

Status
Not open for further replies.