• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Шарик 2011 зимы rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
Zack Night

I heard that Luxray can be a very territorial Pokemon, very dangerous to say the least. Don't feel bad though, Icetail survived though didn't she? He reached over the table and rested his right hand on Annabeth's shoulder to comfort her to his best extent.

Yeah kinda, I mean Pokemon may experiance pain diffrently then people may. Though I'm not entirely sure. So Mewtwo is a very tough Pokemon then? Pushes you to your limits? He asked, sitting back down in his seat. Hmm, but I bet you would love to meet one though. Everyone wants to meet a legendary one day, well most of us.

So Flare likes to perform? That's cool, she does well or, no? But failure is a part of life, you have to accept loss, so even if Flare does loose and take it badly, you have to explain to her that it's just how life goes. Said Zack, A fast Ampharos? That's very rare. Guess it was a lucky trade for you then.

Well, I'm unsure with what I want to do right now, but if you'd like to meet some new people we can go and do that.

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
Guy and Vengeance

Guy tossed Suzin a glance as he asked about ghost type Pokémon before asking where Guy’s is. “Although there are stories of ghost Pokémon actually being ghosts, I do not believe that to be the case. If I had to hazard a guess, I’d say they are called ghosts because they exhibit some of the same characteristics of a one, without actually being a spirit.” Guy took a sip of his bitter drink. “As for Vengeance? Yeah, she’s fine.” Guy had no intention of looking for her because she could take care of herself. But as he sat there thinking about it, he couldn’t fight back the urge to go and search. He finally stood from the barstool and gulped down the rest of the drink. “Fine, let’s go.” Guy beckoned Suzin.

((OoC: Sorry it's so short. Just been busy and didn't want to hold those interacting with Guy to have to wait.))

MeltingCORE

Stellar Michealson
ION swiveled around, fixating his gaze on a young man who had asked him to translate a note. ION narrowed his eyes at it, scanning the words quickly.

"LET'S SEE WHAT YOU GOT HERE... WHAT THE-? THIS IS KINDA WEIRD BUT IT SAYS... I REALLY WANT TO PIIRAKAST. PLEASE, BUY OUR PATENTED MATTRESSES. GO TO POPSTARXXXADULT-I DON'T THINK I SHOULD FINISH THE REST OF THIS... GETS KINDA GRAPHIC." ION told the man.

Stellar noted the newcomer with a nod of her head.

She responded to Erik. "Lady Gaga mixed with a ram! ...that actaully sounds pretty cool."

Stellar took notice of Luna's extravagant, free flowing dress before answering Erik's question.

"I dunno, what kinda stuff is there to do here?"

Last edited:

Quackjack29

King of the bastards
Erik shrugged at gave his sibling a look that said "beats me"

"Your guess is as good as mine."

Erik took a look around before noticing a staircase near a emergency exit.

"Wanna go see whats up there? Just make sure ION's kept in check."

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
Annabeth Davenport

Annabeth shivered and sighed at Zack's touch, and lowered her head. She said nothing to signal that they were on a touchy subject, and she didn't want to talk about the incident anymore. Whitestar sensed Annabeth's sadness and drifted down, concerned. She hated to end the conversation on a bad note, but fortunately Zack didn't miss a beat.

"So Mewtwo is a very tough Pokemon then? Pushes you to your limits?" he asked, sitting back down in his seat. She might have not shown it, but Annabeth was glad for the change of subject. "Hmm, but I bet you would love to meet one though. Everyone wants to meet a legendary one day, well most of us. And Flare likes to perform? That's cool, she does well or, no?"

Annabeth stretched. "Haha, who wouldn't want to meet a legend? Unless it's intent was to kill you..." Annabeth said wryly. "Flare does pretty well," she nodded, thinking. "She tries her best, definitely - sometimes it's hard to get her to stop practicing. Flare loves contests at heart, but hates battling more than you can imagine."

Annabeth looked around and saw two Pokemon - a Ponyta and a Munna - chatting near them. "Cool. We can introduce ourselves to them..." she swept her hand over the room. "...or any of these many people."

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
Zack Night

If a legendary wanted to kill me I'd be running for the hills. Because making an enemy of one of those mighty Pokemon would not be a good thing. Ahahaha. He let out a nervous laugh before running his left hand through his hair. And yet the irony in a contest you have to battle to show off your moves. None of my Pokemon seem to like contests, but I've met some friends while traveling who like to partake in contests.

"Cool. We can introduce ourselves to them..." she swept her hand over the room. "...or any of these many people."
Zack glanced over to where Annabeth was motioning, he looked at the Munna and the Ponyta and nodded. Sure, we can go say hi to them. Torrent was quite interested in them earlier so It sounds good.

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
Annabeth Davenport

"Sure," she replied. Annabeth walked over to where the Pokemon were chatting, and said,

"Hi - my name's Annabeth." she gestured to herself and hoped she wasn't interrupting anything. But then a thought suddenly came to her:

"Zack," she whispered urgently, "do you think they can understand us? And we can understand them?"

Status
Not open for further replies.