1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

‘Arceus and the Jewel of Life’ in 2009 for America?!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by JohnLee, Sep 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Typhlosion Trainer

Typhlosion Trainer Fire Trainer

You're over-exagerating. Yes, it is kind of early that we are getting movie 12 only nine months (also in the same year) after movie 11, but so what. If anything, this movie is right on time. It is airing right after we get the episode where Chimchar evolves into Monferno, which is the one event that they probably wanted to happen before airing the movie here in the US IMO. I truly dont see how you are confused and why you think they are rushing the movies.

Also, what BCVM22 said: the Ho-oh and Lugia movie wont even be released in theaters in Japan for another 8 months. So clearly they arent rushing anything, they are just giving people a sneak-peak at whats to come in the little trailers.

2. Alpha Gamer

Alpha Gamer Strength & Strategy

2 movies in 1 year = awesome.

3. Typhlosion Trainer

Well, less than 40 mins before the movie airs where I am at. I am looking foward to it.

4. Shneak

Shneak totem lurantis is the hardest boss

So lucky. Canada might be just getting movie 8 soon.

5. Torpoleon

Torpoleon Well-Known Member

Movie 8?! Canada has not gotten Movie 8 yet?!

Anyways, Movie 12 is still airing and will be over at 7:30 pm Eastern Time. It's a really great movie. I am surprised that we got this movie and Movie 11 in one year. Not to mention, Japan saw this movie 4 months ago!!

6. swampertlover5712

swampertlover5712 True Love Never Dies

the movie is so cool! :)
    it's almost over... i cant wait for it to come out on dvd. i'm gonna watch like a thousand times then. :)

7. BlueMew7

BlueMew7 what up daddy in the house

The movie just ended. I didn't get to see the whole thing though. I started watching a little bit before Dialga sent them into the past the first time.

8. Typhlosion Trainer

This was one of the best pokemon movies they have made. This was a great movie!

9. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Why is that?

Why doesn't Canada get the movies at the same time as the US?

10. halloweenghost

halloweenghost Well-Known Member

Great movie best one in awile. I've not teared up watching a pokemon movie since lucario and the mystery of mew... not sure why but the part at the end of the stone about the future children got me. Damn I love pokemon, :)

Loved Arceus's voice,..especially his normal calm voice.

Was not happy it was not aired in widescreen though, but I can deal.

11. Kirby Phelps (PK)

Kirby Phelps (PK) EarthBound anyone?

Um, is anyone else EXTREMELY ticked off like I am? Arceus' voice was TERRIBLE!! Arceus is suppose to be the Pokemon God. He should sound godly, not like a freakin mad scientist!! Why would Pokemon USA do that!!!?

Are you kidding me!!?

12. gwwt707

gwwt707 Member

I thought the movie was pretty good! ^^
    I'm 50/50 with Arceus's voice.. I didn't think it was TOO terrible (unlike Lugia's <.<), but not the best either. Mewtwo's was the best anyway. =p ..just my opinion(s) there.

Judgement move scenes ftw~!! <3

13. Lorde

Lorde Banned

It hasn't aired here yet, but it sounds good.

Too bad about Canada though.

14. Kirby Phelps (PK)

Well aside from Arceus' terrible TERRIBLE voice, the movie overall was pretty good. Better than most.

15. A_Merry_Snowrunt

A_Merry_Snowrunt Snorunt!

Most definitely.

16. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I heard Arceus' voice in the previews. I didn't like it.

Who's his VA?

17. Kirby Phelps (PK)

18. Typhlosion Trainer

Arceus's voice was ok with me. I have nothing against it

19. Nari

Nari .:tranquil.dreamer:.

I haven't watched any of the Pokemon movies since the Pokemon Heroes one, with Latios and Latias. But I saw that the new movie was on Cartoon Network tonight, so I watched about half of it. I thought it was okay, Arceus's voice wasn't at all what I would have expected for a legendary of its stature. The voice was really good for sounding ticked off though. xD

I don't really like the new (I know it's been a while) voice actors, which is why I stopped watching the anime and the movies (that and the anime plots suck now imo, so boring compared to the first few seasons). But I still enjoyed the last half of the movie.

20. S.Suikun

S.Suikun Thank you, SPPf! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.