• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

‘Arceus and the Jewel of Life’ in 2009 for America?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnLee

‘Arceus and the Jewel of Life’ in 2009 for America?!

The official Pokemon website mailbag has stated that ‘Arceus and the Jewel of Life’ will air in America sometime in 2009.

http://www.pokemon.com/#mailbag

Arceus was revealed on the official website in early August and the rumors for the English title were flying around a week after, so I'm on the edge of believing it.

Check it out for yourself!
What do you guys think about this?
Complete lie or truth?

~AussieWonder~

All I can say is wow. If they are true to their word, and it it released in 2009, i'll take my hat off to the Pokemon USA dub. I'm not complaining in the slightest, but I would have thought they'd release this movie around the same time HGSS are released, but meh, who cares, to say I'm excited about and 09 release for movie 12 is the biggest understatement ever. This movie looks EPIC.

PsYcOjOhNnY

The Great Stickman!
woah, nice timing on the release for the movie. I hope they air it on TV after it comes out on DVD. I hate watching it first with commercials and then getting the DVD...cause i wont be as excited to watch it.....but then again i usually cant wait to watch them....and this one im really excited for.....it looks soo good

STICKTOPIA

Wow it's gonna be shown THIS year??? Amazing isn't it??

megaman12

Not Happy
Yes!Im glad is this year for so many reasons:we will get the movie arceus,pikachucoloredpichu,possible early release of hg/ss,and the movie could probably be in december during winter vacation!

granbull guy

Vasoline
Wow there realising it pretty early huh
this movie looks good!

This is simply remarkable! I wonder if that means the events will take place later on in the year? Oh man...this Winter is going to bring us the chills.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Yeah OK sure they'll release it in 2009 when only 3 months are left. If they do though that would be quite shocking. I mean HGSS or whatever game would follow shortly after and all but HGSS is in Spring.

mockingjay

swift and lol
uggh they are still going with arceus being pronounced ARKeeus... uughh

when you think about it, ark-ee-us is better than are-say-us anyday. the movie releasing earlier is surprising, but that probably explains the speed rate of the anime airing in america at the moment.

Reign G

Roggen and Rolan
Wait, what?

Have two movies ever come out in the same year before? I expected a spring 2010 release.

mockingjay

swift and lol
nope, this has never happened, which is also why people are so surprised. that means that we might get an early 13th movie release.. i'm gonna stop now.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
How interesting. The 12th movie, dubbed and released in 2009. The movies aren't usually released this early. They might even distribute the Spiky Eared Pichu earlier than I thought.

Thanks for posting this by the way.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Strange thing is that why would the games come along 4-6 months later then the movie, and that the site also states 2010. They don't know what the hell is going on at all.

halloweenghost

when you think about it, ark-ee-us is better than are-say-us anyday. the movie releasing earlier is surprising, but that probably explains the speed rate of the anime airing in america at the moment.

I would not mind if not already for the fact that PBR already pronounces it differently.

Reign G

Roggen and Rolan
I can vouch for that. Just uploaded my Pt team to PBR, the announcer there says Ar-see-us.

Anyway, I am a bit skeptical...But there's no reason not to be, it was the official site, not a fansite. Can't help it, I guess.

ForeverFlame

I'm not trusting this, sorry. The Pokemon.com mailbag is known for giving wrong or badly researched answers to people's questions.

csisps_26

Roark <3
Wow, for it to be released this year... wow.

But the pronunciation of Arceus as "ARK-ee-us" annoys the heck out of me. I still prefer "Ar-say-us" as incorrect as it may be. Why can't they just follow the original?

Other than that, I think it's great it is going to be aired this year. 2 movies in one year.

Status
Not open for further replies.