• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

‘Arceus and the Jewel of Life’ in 2009 for America?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaman12

Not Happy

Dattebayo

Banned
Does anyone know when the movie will air in CN here in the U.S.? I just got all confused with the posts involving it.

rlopez

November 20th. probaably around 6 or 7 pm central time.

I actually figured this is when it would air. I dont know why anyone actually thought it would premiere sooner then the 20th. With a certain 'major' anime event happening in the next two episodes (Nov. 14 to be specific), the earliest they could show the movie would be the 20th. Just happens they decided to air it that day.

Im just wondering why they decided to rush the movie. I would think they would air it when HGSS is released but there not.

Edit: Just noticed if you go to the website they give away the spoiler
Chimchar evolves, wonder how many people will notice this

Last edited:

halloweenghost

I actually figured this is when it would air. I dont know why anyone actually thought it would premiere sooner then the 20th. With a certain 'major' anime event happening in the next two episodes (Nov. 14 to be specific), the earliest they could show the movie would be the 20th. Just happens they decided to air it that day.

Im just wondering why they decided to rush the movie. I would think they would air it when HGSS is released but there not.

Edit: Just noticed if you go to the website they give away the spoiler

well it does not come out on DVD until spring so... but not like a pokemon movie ever came out and spoiled some.. like the third movie did lol

HoennMaster

By me or by someone else?

I don't know, this is confusing me.

I dont know why anyone actually thought it would premiere sooner then the 20th. With a certain 'major' anime event happening in the next two episodes (Nov. 14 to be specific), the earliest they could show the movie would be the 20th.

Not true at all. Movies have aired and spoiled people plenty of times.

Just noticed if you go to the website they give away the spoiler

Yeah...I posted that already.

Does anyone know when the movie will air in CN here in the U.S.? I just got all confused with the posts involving it.
Ok, so the U.S. airdate is November 20th. Two weeks from this Friday.

How could you possibly be confused when I spelled it out clearly?

BM14murph

Master Collector
:':)'(

They've butchered the name of Arceus

It's pronounced with a hard C

So it's like Arc and i suppose the phonetics are Ar - Kee - Us

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
:':)'(

They've butchered the name of Arceus

It's pronounced with a hard C

So it's like Arc and i suppose the phonetics are Ar - Kee - Us

Does it really matter? If you like to pronounce it differently then go on ahead. I don't think it really matters :/

Last edited:

rlopez

I don't know, this is confusing me.

Not true at all. Movies have aired and spoiled people plenty of times.

Hmm, that tells you how much I know, or how much I remember. I know in Japan they have been spoiled before by pictures of the movie being released but I was trying to think of a case in America where this happened but couldnt. Unless were counting a pokemon from a new generation being revealed which I wouldnt techinically count as a spoiler but could be.

Rex Kamex

halloweenghost

Hmm, that tells you how much I know, or how much I remember. I know in Japan they have been spoiled before by pictures of the movie being released but I was trying to think of a case in America where this happened but couldnt. Unless were counting a pokemon from a new generation being revealed which I wouldnt techinically count as a spoiler but could be.

the third pokemon movie came out before ash got noctowl and i think totodile..

Last edited:

HoennMaster

Spell of the Unown came out before Ash had captured Totodile and Noctowl, and Destiny Deoxys aired before May captured Bulbasaur, and before Treecko and Torchic evolved. Those are the two major ones.

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer
Well, Nov 20th seems like one of the most reasonable dates to air the movie. I had a feeling it would be around that date. So we got about 2 1/2 weeks til we get to see this movie. Cant wait!

From what I've seen in the trailers, it looks amazing. Let's hope that it doesn't disappoint ;)

I am with you on that.

BM14murph

Master Collector
That trailer is pretty good and i'm all excited about finally seeing this movie!!! :D:D:D

Arceus' voice is good i really like it same with marcus

Status
Not open for further replies.