• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

‘Arceus and the Jewel of Life’ in 2009 for America?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnLee

Pokemon Movie 13 has been announced. The trailer is at pokemon-movie.jp
The movie will feature Ho-oh vs Lugia

Besides you being late, it's just a teaser. Ho-oh and Lugia won't actually battle each other, they'll just be featured.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Besides you being late, it's just a teaser. Ho-oh and Lugia won't actually battle each other, they'll just be featured.

That's what I've been saying but people are convinced it's something else.

Could this mean that movie 13 will be released early next year too? Maybe I can't wait.

Last edited:

thunderblade12

Okay I seen the movie. It's my new personal favorite.

And the dub is great, they really didn't dumb it down at all.

Death is apparently isn't too mature of a subject for Pokemon any more since they made like 5 references to it.

"No you can't die!"
"We're alive!"/ "Ash, you're alive!"
"___ will perish here!"
"There is no future for us"

HoennMaster

Geesh, I wonder how many people will actually wait for the US premiere, I will. Anyway, according to Zap2It the movie is airing early - 5:30 PM Eastern Time.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
I didn't know they show it on Cartoon Network since my cable got blocked lol. Good movie

KojiroJames2006

Prepare etc., etc.
I believe 5:30 PM on the 20th is too early (timewise) for this movie premiere. I would have run the film at 8 PM, but they would have to preempt their [sarcasdtic comment warning] ratings winners Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Ben 10. [/sarcastic comment warning]

JohnLee

Geesh, I wonder how many people will actually wait for the US premiere, I will. Anyway, according to Zap2It the movie is airing early - 5:30 PM Eastern Time.

I'm waiting! Yeah, I noticed that as well. I wonder why it's airing an hour and a half earlier than the movies usually air at.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I've seen it, It's one of my favourite Pokemon Movies. Aw I wanna say things about it, but I wouldn't want to ruin it for others. The Johto Starters were a nice addition though.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
For those who HAVE seen the movie, we finally have a review thread up for it in Episode Discussions that you can feel free to use without worrying about spoiling things for others:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=425370
Just lettin' y'all know.

For those in the U.S. who choose to wait until its actual air date, go ahead and continue using this spot.
(Side-note: This will be the first Pokemon movie I watch in the dub before its raw equivalent since Movie 6.)

Cerberus

One Love
I've got it all setup to watch to watch tonight, took me ages to load up last night but from what i've heard from various people it is pretty special :)

I'll be joining you guys in the discussion section soonish.

Apparently Arceus is a total badass too.

Cobalt_Latios

For those in the U.S. who choose to wait until its actual air date, go ahead and continue using this spot.
(Side-note: This will be the first Pokemon movie I watch in the dub before its raw equivalent since Movie 6.)
You know what's funny? So far, I've seen both movie 10 and 11 in raw and subs before it's dub equivalent was released. So, this will be the first one I see in dub before the Jap version is even on DVD! That's pretty damn fast!

Apparently Arceus is a total badass too.
However, by the way the trailer is, he sounds similar to Starscream... how seriously do we take him now?

<C_L>

Lorde

Geesh, I wonder how many people will actually wait for the US premiere, I will.

I will also, but only because I cannot view it online or anything.

It'll be nice to watch it on the TV screen in HD instead of on the monitor.

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer

I am going to wait. I dont feel like going through the trouble of trying to find the movie online, I will just be patient and wait. Plus it will look better watching it on a big screen tv.

I doubt that 5:30 pm will be the time they air it. I think they will probably air it around 7:00 pm. We will officially know in a few days from now when the schedule for CN on Nov 20 is up on their (CN's) website.

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh

Arceus was a whiny, self-important brat. There was no reason for them to save its life, and even less that they didn't cease to exist after changing history.

The movie was fine, but then fell apart in the last half hour.

Cobalt_Latios

Apart from the fact that if they didn't then Arceus would have come back and destroyed humanity in it's rage
Yeah, that's never a good thing.

You know, at first the impression I got was that Giratina, Palkia, and Dialga were all fighting eachother for whatever reason. And then Arceus comes in and stops them. Now, it's very much the reverse.

<C_L>

Anime-Ash

Cartoon Network's site has confirmed the movie will air Friday November 20 at 5:30pm. It also repeats Sunday November 22 at 7:00pm.
Go to CN's site, go the tv schedule, pick a day, and if there's a movie airing on that day, click on See all Showings, and Movie airings will come up.

Lorde

Yeah, that's never a good thing.

You know, at first the impression I got was that Giratina, Palkia, and Dialga were all fighting eachother for whatever reason. And then Arceus comes in and stops them. Now, it's very much the reverse.

<C_L>

So they come to stop Arceus?

This is news to me~

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer
Cartoon Network's site has confirmed the movie will air Friday November 20 at 5:30pm. It also repeats Sunday November 22 at 7:00pm.
Go to CN's site, go the tv schedule, pick a day, and if there's a movie airing on that day, click on See all Showings, and Movie airings will come up.

I went to the website, and yeap, thats the time. Thats kind of early IMO, but its whatever. I got nothing to do at that time and I dont have school that day either so its all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.