• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

’Pokemon Animation All Adventures Guide'

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
’Pokemon Animation All Adventures Guide'

Shougakukan publishes the following book ’Pokemon Animation All Adventures Guide' on 25 July.
Size is 26 x 21 cm, 82 pages. It is super reference for Pokemon TV annimation, is covering :

Meeting Ash and Pikachu, then all adventures (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Shinnoh?in TV annimation
All appeared trainers, gym leaders (all human Characters) and gym badges
All movies summary, includes movie 11th

Detailed league games?contest, map, items, All Pokemon etc

http://pokemonfigure.blogspot.com/2008/07/pokemon-animation-all-adventures-guide.html

I thought this was interesting enough to warrant it's own thread.

I don't think any of that Gym Leader artwork has breached the mile-high walls of the model sheet big house, so that's pretty interesting. I doubt they'll do the same for all those characters of the day, or even mention all of them for that matter.

I don't expect this to be incredibly detailed, nor do I expect to to answer all-important questions such as 'Where does Muku.BIRD buy his hairspray', but either way, it's nice to see a product that'll actually be covering the show's history from day 1.

One can only imagine the challenges they'll have to endure when they face the daunting task of writing about Noctowl. I'm placing bets on 80% of the page being taken up by a frequently used stock image. Information at it's finest.
I also expect Piplup to take up over a quarter of the book.

Last edited:

ZgonDuck

Like A Boss
Johto...being referenced? Having it's stock art updated?

Sounds semi-interesting.

Pretty cool. : ) I'd rather see revamped episode pictures than old episode pictures, though. <~ But anyway, thanks, pupu. <333~.xOx

unown?

ghost freak
those were nostalgic. :) maybe referencing will be used more often but i am not in favor of flashbacks.

Crystal Clair

That's pretty cool, where can I buy one?

Same here, I'd actually pay the shipping for this baby

It's almost like that dream Pokemon anime encyclopedia I dreamed up with full bios on every single Pokemon character, a whole chapter of useless trivia and a whole chapter of settei and towns.
*drools*

that and all the characters (gymleaders included) made into figures like Hikari got.
*drools more

PokemonHero

I can see the future
This is cool. My only hope is that it will be translated (well, translated correctly) to English so I could actually read it. That, or I will have to get Rosetta Stone so I can learn some Japanese.

To the Internet! Wait, I'm already there.

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
interesting. I would love to have one of those. ive always wanted something like this since I got into the anime after johto(could have been after that.)

Alfonso

Derpgull
enwejnwefnewnfwjfnwnfejfnwejfnwejfnwefnwejfnwefnwekfnfkjwfnvvfmkf

O_O

Oh my lord.

New official art of Roxy? Someone needs to scan that VERY soon or I'll go Ninja Terminator on someone and send them a small exploding robot.

I seriously would be very interested in this if it became avaliable somewhere, be it in online or off. *hint hint, especially at online*

Alfonso

Derpgull
Oh my lord.

New official art of Roxy? :O

*floats away in happiness*

I seriously would be very interested in this if it became avaliable somewhere, be it in online or off. *hint hint, especially at online*

Rave

Banned
This is one of those art books that you see of some television shows, that people are so crazy about collecting.

Hell, I'd actually probably import this book over to collect it. Though reading it is obviously out of the question.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
I wanted to buy this myself, so I've been looking around the 'net for it for a few days. No such luck so far.

And Alfonso, good to see you back. I'm guessing you just couldn't keep away from the riveting discussions this place is so well known for, right? Darwinian theories concerning the evolution of apes into monkeys. In depth debates concerning the positive and negative effects man-kind presents the world thanks to it’s need to enslave species that would ordinarily present a threat. Thoughtful essays analysing the pros and cons of the show’s artistic integrity. Quality stuff.

Wait...are these new avatars from the book?
If the rest of the avatars are like yours, I wouldn't have thought so, since it's strictly pokémon center stuff.
Though having said that, I wouldn't mind seeing a book compiling all the PC art that's been produced over the years, because there's a hell of a lot.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
f the rest of the avatars are like yours, I wouldn't have thought so, since it's strictly pokémon center stuff.
Though having said that, I wouldn't mind seeing a book compiling all the PC art that's been produced over the years, because there's a hell of a lot.
Ah, well Coronis just said it was a book available exclusively at the Pokemon Center, and the pictures looked vaguely stock-artish so I just guessed he might of stumbled upon this book.

Although looking at that link I think you're right.

Heracross

Custom User Title
So they've made a complete history of the animé, huh? Sounds awesome. I must say I'm a little surprised given the apparent lack of interest on this subject by the writers of the show itself, but this goes to show at least someone cares. I really gotta wonder how they explain the many inconsistencies with Kojirou-tachi's past and the Battle Frontier among others, or if they even acknowledge those things at all.

Last edited: