• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

“Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky Beyond Time and Space” premieres on Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vernikova

Champion
“Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky Beyond Time and Space” premieres on Friday

The 3rd Pokémon Mystery Dungeon special is supposed to air this Friday [10/9] at 7:30 PM after re-runs of the first 2 Pokémon Mystery Dungeon specials.

6:30 PM: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Team Go-Getters Out of the Gate!
7:00 PM: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Space
7:30 PM: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky Beyond Time and Space

It should be updated on Cartoon Network.com's online schedule but I can't get on the site for some reason. Oh well.

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
hm makes sense seeing on how the games coming out on the 12, ohwellgives me something to watch atleast : P

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Wow well Canada shows it on Saturday :D So we all get it which is nice.

Brumrha

Banned
Wonderful, that's another day that something is on in the day that I have to work...

Guess I'm going to end up using my sister's DVR, which is what I did as well with Movie 11.

Dattebayo

Banned
Hopefully I won't miss it. I really don't want to watch it on Youtube if I miss it as it feels uncomfortable for me.

Ludi-Cola

Drink Responsibly
Good to know. The first special was cute (too bad it didn't have time to really delve into the game's plot). PMD has a really fun and refreshing take on the poke-universe, I wish the series would get a more bit attention. I rly do think PMD has the potential to be a full-fleged anime saga someday. But just having the Sky special dubbed is good news.

JohnLee

Sweet! I can't believe that it's already almost October 12th! I never watched the other two mystery dungeon episodes, so it'll be nice to catch up :)

Cobalt_Latios

Cool I'm glad they are showing all three.
Yeah, same here, especially considering we haven't gotten any of them. I've seen the first 2, but...

Sweet! I can't believe that it's already almost October 12th! I never watched the other two mystery dungeon episodes, so it'll be nice to catch up :)
You do realize that's a Monday, right? This airs tonight on CN, and tomorrow on YTV (Canada).

<C_L>

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
i loved go-getters, but i havent seen the other two. i thought though that go getters was going to be a series. i was mad when i found out it wasnt

JohnLee

You do realize that's a Monday, right? This airs tonight on CN, and tomorrow on YTV (Canada).

<C_L>

Yes, I realize that is a monday! October the 12th is when the game comes out in America! Which is why they are airing the episode this weekend to promote the game.

Torpoleon

This sounds great! I'll be sure to record it and I'll record the other 2 as well. Oh my god! It's airing to day! (Wow, I just remembered that) Just 2 hours and 17 more minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.