• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

“Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky Beyond Time and Space” premieres on Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two more hours till it premiere's in the eastern timezone. Also I may create a anime team based off of the DTS special; Grovyle, Dusknoir, Piplup, Chimchar, Celebi....and who would the sixth be? Lapras? After all he did send you to the hidden land. Also, perhaps I would use the other members of the guild as well. I

Giratina!

Backstreet's back
Awesome! Now the only problem is convincing my brother to keep his mouth shut while I watch it. 8D

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
Just watched the special and it was okay, It just followed the same storyline as Time and Darkness with Piplup (the Hero) Chimchar (Partner) and Grovyle making it to the hidden land and about to make it to Temporal Tower when Dusknoir comes out and tries to stop them.

The special was ok. It could have been better. I actually wanted to see them get to Primal Diagla and fight him but unforunately that didnt happen.

that's because the special is an advertisement of itself to get players to play the newest Mystery Dungeon games! I just wish TPCI could create the anime series without making the Pokemon animators being sidetracked into their own doing.

Giratina!

Backstreet's back
Yeah, it wasn't as exciting as the first - yes, the first, meaning those for the original PMD. They could at least put a bit more thought into it, not a five-minute grapple with Dusknoir ending in a pseudo-Seismic Toss that went on longer than necessary... but, like Snorunt said, the entire thing was built to be a big PMD 2.5 ad, so it doesn't need to be too enjoyable.

...Archives forbid we actually enjoy a spin-off.

Torpoleon

Just watched. It was pretty good, but they could made it 2 hours to also have Dialga. Eh, that's ok. I did like the special though. Grovyle has a pretty deep voice. Sometimes it was hard to tell if Dusknoir was thinking or talking because he does not really have a mouth.

Yeah, it wasn't as exciting as the first - yes, the first, meaning those for the original PMD. They could at least put a bit more thought into it, not a five-minute grapple with Dusknoir ending in a pseudo-Seismic Toss that went on longer than necessary... but, like Snorunt said, the entire thing was built to be a big PMD 2.5 ad, so it doesn't need to be too enjoyable.

...Archives forbid we actually enjoy a spin-off.
I wouldn't mind to see another spin off that's actually exhilarating and decent. And heaven forbid, I may record it with the laptop! XD If I want to tonight. I could watch it again on CNwest. Oh and by the way, manly tears were shed. Yes I did indeed have tears.

Last edited:

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Reminding people to use the official Episode Discussion thread to discuss the special:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=389864

In fact, now that the special has aired, this doesn't need to really remain open. Take all further discussion to the above thread please. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.