• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

† Ash † [One Shot]

katiekitten

The Compromise
:eek:

I didn't know you wrote fanfiction, Knightblazer! This is very good, very good indeed... *picks jaw off floor*

The beginning was just... perfect. It dragged me in by the neck, I just had to read on. Such beautiful description, and the waltz was very unexpected.

The spoons was an interesting add in as well. :) Didn't expect that either... XD

The ending has to be one of the best I have ever seen. Just... Wow. A brilliant closure to a brilliant story.

I will most certainly be looking out for another story of yours, Knight! :)

Last edited:

Sike Saner

Peace to the Mountain
Frell, that was good. o___o

The dance was awesome, and totally unexpected. What was great was that such a thing was taking place in the midst of all that death and annihilation...it added a lot of that nice, tasty darkness to the picture and injected the dance with something almost predatory. It was just lovely as hell, in that morbid way that I love best. ^^

Suddenly, a ball of ivory white light appeared out of the blue, startling the raven-feathered birds. Squawking out loud, they spread their wings and ascended into the skies, black upon black.

Corvine birds = <3 Very gorgeous imagery of them there. ^^

Mew could only stay rooted to her spot as she watched the poor dog explode literally. Limbs were ripped apart. Shards of broken bones landed nosily like pebbles onto the floor. The obnoxious smell of fresh red blood filled the air as it splattered onto the concrete path.

O_O Damn, that was impressive.

Their sinuous forms wove together like twisting ropes of wind-blown smoke.

Severely pretty sentence. ^^

[spoil]She slowly tilted her head up sluggishly, and when her tired gaze finally reached Mewtwo’s eyes…

…all she saw was a bright, piercing red.

And then…

Darkness.[/spoil]

I love the way the ending was written. Those last few words have a huge, terrific impact.

I am definitely glad I read this one. Boss work. *salutes*

Knightblazer

Memories in the Rain
Wowsers. Now even Sike is reviewing this! *dances and hands over Galie Plushie*

Boss work? Now that's quite a compliment! I never knew I could write like this, though. I actually had this entire story playing in my head last night. XD (TANGO O' DEATH!) I can never know how this darn idea got into my head. It just did. On a boring Sunday afternoon, during the exam period. D: Following that, I lost six hours of studying in school just to wrote this fic. If I need ta say where I got my horror from, it should be from my Chinese Teacher. (Damn. She's scary. --; )

About the spoons, I got it from Mewtwo. I figured why Mew shouldn't have it when her counterpart has it too? o_O And the darn Waltz scene. It took me an entire two hours to construst those paragraphs! Darn. But well, seeing all this fablous reviews, I think that losing six hours of study was worth it. XP

And damn, I seem to having losta plushies now.

Anyway, thanks Shadowcloud, Felix, Sike and Katiekitten for reviewing this lil' one shot. *Hands over Persian plushie to both Katiekitten and Shadowcloud and a FELIX plushie to well... Felix XD*

Knightblazer ;262;

P.S: Ironically, I am NOT a mewshipper. I just find those two fun to write. XD

Brock Harrison

Zephyr Trainer
Geez, that was simply amazing. From one writer to another, I was simply spellbound by the vivid imagery. I mean, every single visual, from Poochyena's...errr...graphic demise to the clash of legendaries, was burned into my mind.

The diverse, colorful adjectives did it for me. There was a great deal of emotion and while there was some dialogue, the emotion did not ride solely on that.

I applaude your work, dude. A Mew vs. Mewtwo brawl for the ages.

Bay

YEAHHHHHHH
Wow, this is really good. Yeah, like what everyone else said, the ending of the waltz thing was unexpected. Oh, and I felt sorry for that Poocheyna! The imagery here is great and you portrayed Mew and Mewtwo very nicely. (And yes, I knew about how Mew was the mother of Mewtwo in the Pokemon games).

Well, that's all I have to say. Hope you put up "Splinter" soon!

;134;~Good night, and good luck~

The Smore

Coral Eye Trainer
I love it - but i'm a bit confused - was that a one off chapter ?!?

And (just speculating) Ash has two meanings - it's not just the character, and that aws a world of fire and ash

I'm probably wrong but that's just what I could think of

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
Unfortunately, for my review of the first entry of your dark-themed mewshipping serie, my mind is mostly blank so this review will be brief.

This one is, in my opinion, the weakest link of the three stories. Although more emotional than Awaken, it is less than Splinters... and for some reason, although I would have all of the reasons to prefer this to Awaken, the later come off to me as superior.

Maybe it's just the whole idea of "tango of death" that does not appeal to me... oh well.

Still, that's a nice story.

Have a nice day.