• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

† Awaken † [One Shot/PG-13]

Knightblazer

Memories in the Rain
† Awaken † [One Shot/PG-13]

Well, this is one of my two fics I'm gonna post today, coz' I'm flying off tomorrow. Treat this as a gift to all of ya, and I hope to see losta reviews when I come back!

A-HEM! Sorry for the transmission error, but now I shall present to you Awaken without further ado.

† Awaken †​

“Awaken, my beloved, awaken.”

It was cold and the sound of bombs was ringing heavily in her ears, like a drum beat. The arid stench of smoke permeated her nostrils as well as the coppery sweet tang of blood. Save the blood scent wasn’t as repulsive as it should have been. In fact it was enticing, making her entire body thrum with need. She tingled with awareness as she sat up. She began to open her eyes, only to wince as a sudden burst of light entered her vision, but it soon faded.

Mew looked around; everything was suddenly clearer than it had been before. Her vision was so sharp she could make out tiny details in the rubble surrounding her, such as a piece of graffiti representing someone’s view on anarchy. Fires flicked in the back ground as the siren still sounded. Beyond that siren, however, the feline could hear Rayquaza’s commanding voice, Celebii’s scream of rage. Even Jirachi’s cheery voice was broken by the screams and shouts of war.

Mew sat up, expecting a lot more pain than she figured.

“How do you fair, my little Mew?” a familiar voice asked in her ear an odd-looking finger lightly swept over her cheek. The voice was just as mocking as it had ever been, however, there was a touch of possessiveness in it. She felt a smooth feeling against her cheek as her nemesis brushed his cold skin against hers, cheek pressing into cheek.

Mewtwo was laughing; his chest rumbled with each guffaw. Mew turned her head to look at the clone and scowled. He smiled at her, ruby eyes glowing in the firelight. She grew even colder at that delighted look. Mustering all the strength within her, she sent out a kick towards his stomach with a resounding crack. Mewtwo stumbled backwards from the force of it, blood dripping out from the corner of his mouth. His body shook with mirth as he rose to look at her.

“Well, my mother, how do you feel?” the clone asked, flashing her a sinister grin that sent a wave of nausea within the feline. Also noted that he wasn’t calling her seriously, but referring to her in such a possessive manner was unforgivable. She shoved him away and glared at him with brand new crimson eyes.

Mew snapped, “Stop referring to me as if I was your pet, you monster!” Despite her harsh words there was a cold knot of dread in her heart. A heart she was quite disturbed to find that it wasn’t beating. It was still and she was cold and aching and everything was sharp and intense.

The clone guided the pink legendary up and then turned her towards him so they could face each other. She glared up at him and he continued to grin triumphantly.

The feline looked down at her blood-soaked paws and ran then over her tiny body. She gasped out loud when she saw and felt the gaping, bloody hole in the center of her chest. Something that should have been a death wound, but it wasn’t.

“Gods above…” she whispered fearfully as she looked up at Mewtwo in horror.

Mewtwo’s eyes gleamed like rubies as he asked, “How do you feel, my sweet?”

In response, the feline balled up her fist and shouted, “What the bloody hell have you done to me?” Then she threw the punch at the Aristocratic slope that was Mewtwo’s nose.

The blow rang true. The clone’s head twisted to the side, but then slowly turned back towards the small feline, blood dripping from his nostrils.

“Immortality suits you, my beloved,” the clone all but purred as he leaned close to her, his nose almost brushing hers.

“You b*stard,” she hissed, glaring at him, “You . . . HOW DARE YOU?” She threw another punch at him and it again connected. Then another and another, yet her hand didn’t throb in pain with each blow. She screamed as she tackled him to the ground, continuing to hit him as she screamed at him.

All the while Mewtwo laughed.

His shadow grew and formed tendrils that shot up at the feline. She growled at him as they caught her around the wrists and waist. Easily, they lifted her from the clone as she continued to growl and sent piercing crimson red glares at him. Mewtwo calmly walked towards his once glorious counterpart, a frown crossing his features as he looked at the hole in her chest.

“Those fools will pay a hundred fold for this,” he said with odd solemness as his red eyes met hers.

Mew could vaguely remember what happened. She and the other legendaries were at war with Mewtwo and his newly acquired minions. They were in the heat of battle, when suddenly… a third party intervened. The party was frightening; pokemon of all kinds spewed out from the blood-red sky, even horrendous ones never seen before. They mindlessly charged towards the battle below… and all Hell broke loose.

The battle was filled with nothing but action and reaction. All around, screams of both pain and triumph surrounded the pure feline. Rayquaza was trying his best to protect her, but then they were soon overwhelmed. Between Mewtwo’s minions and the new party, the Air Titan couldn’t protect her. Not that she needed protecting, yet he was a Titan after all and she was not. Then the wound came.

She remembered Rayquaza screaming her name in his strong, commanding voice. Remembered him leaving both opposing parties to rush to her aide. Mewtwo had seen everything and immediately materialized to her side, to help her, for she was his prey after all.

Save he was too late.

Mewtwo’s hand ran up to her throat. Mew shivered as she remembered those icy cold lips against hers. Remembered what the touch of him was like as he held her against him and growled.

But it can’t be, the feline thought in disbelief, Mewtwo couldn’t turn me in the first place… it could only mean…

Which meant in some part of her sub-consciousness Mew wanted this. Wanted the cool kiss of the clone’s lips on hers. Wanted immortality with him of all people.

“No…” Mew could only whisper softly as realization hit her.

The beast laughed as his shadows let her down. He ran his hand up to her face, but the feline smacked his hand away with a tiny snarl. She narrowed her now crimson eyes at him as he continued to grin madly at her.

“You’ve wanted this. You’ve wanted this all along, you basta*d!” the feline screamed, smacking at his hand and glared up at him. “You wanted to turn me all along, didn’t you?! Why the hell did you turn me, Mewtwo?!”

“You are more amusing than any other creature I’ve ever met, Mew, among other things. Not to mention you fascinate me to no end, and for a creature –a monster- like me... Well, it is hard to find something that enthralls me as much as you do,” the clone answered as his full mouth quirked up in a winsome smile.

Mew snapped again, “But your challenge is over. You won, Mewtwo. You turned me, but I will not feint and call you Master because you so wish it. I was your mother –your original- ever since you were born, and the tables will not turn with this change of events.”

“Oh, of course not, mother, which makes you even more fascinating than you imagine,” Mewtwo replied with a smirk as he inched closer towards the feline. Mew did too as well, her crimson gaze locked onto his.

“The Legendaries have fallen,” she said quietly, gritting her teeth, “I have no heir, everyone is gone by now and I am now one of the damned.”

Mewtwo’s smile was dazzling as he inched even closer. “Oh no, Mew, I think the Legendaries will become stronger than you could have ever imagined, or will you cling to your humanity like what many others did, or shall you let go and become my Queen?”

Your Queen?” the feline snorted dryly, “I doubt it.”

Mewtwo laughed, a rich and slightly frightening sound. Or at least it should have been frightening. Again, it would have sent a chill down anyone’s spine.

He replied, “I don’t want to possess you, Mew. That was not my intention. No, my intention was to make you what you should truly be, achieve your full potential. Destroy your enemies and keep your country safe. Some knights do wear dark armor after all. Will you, or do you wish to find the others and see if they can put your earthy remains to rest?”

His lips quirked up at this as he watched her, looking all to pleased for her taste. Yet he was right. Mew closed the distance she had put between them. The same distance she had been putting between them ever since Mewtwo’s birth. “One last thing before we finish this dance you started all those years ago, Mewtwo,” she said to him as she met his eyes.

He smiled and asked, “And what is that, my beloved?”

She placed her lips against Mewtwo’s, when his breath would have been warm if he had been alive. Then again, he was alive. More alive than anyone she’d ever met. More alive in death than he had been in life.

“I am… no longer your beloved,” she whispered before letting her instincts fully take over her mind, finally letting go of her humanity and fully accepting her potential.

Knightblazer ;262;

Last edited:

Literate

black cat, black cat
Wow. This is just so cool... For some reason Mewtwo reminds me of dark from D.N.A.ngel. Always so dark and serene and cold. And such.

But anyways, I think there was a slight problem here:
Some knights do wear dark armor after all.
As much as I loved the mystery behind this sentence, it gave me a weird feeling like you had it a bit wrong. Or something.

Okay, now as much as I like to create romance dreams in my head, I would not have shipped Mew and Mewtwo. But, as you portrayed their relationship, it seems very cool. You have a talent for writing things like this. ^.^

~PEACE~

P.S. First post!

Hahahabvc87

Always watching...
Meh, I'm second :p

This one was a little short for my taste, but it was still wonderfully done. Dark romances are obviously your thing, KnightBlazer!

I think I found a mistake:
“The Legendaries has fallen,” she said quietly, gritting her teeth, “I have no heir, everyone is gone by now and I am now one of the damned.”
"Has" for singular, "have" for plural. No green line from MS word?

“I am… no longer your beloved,” she whispered before letting her instincts fully take over her mind, finally letting go of her humanity and fully accepting her potential.

OH NOES! MEW IS NOW TEH QUEEN OF DARKNESS! What an ending... I'll remember this for a loong time!

Knightblazer

Memories in the Rain
O.O Fast...

Yeah, I didn't really notice those errors, so thaks for pointing those out. Yeah, I guess the ending's rather twisted, so... sue me. XD

Anyway, I've just started on Zircon. I think it'll be up in an hour, so stay tuned. (God, I sounded like Ryan Seacreat over there. o_O)

Knightblazer ;262;

P.S: Its Knightblazer. Without the captial 'B'.

Hahahabvc87

Always watching...
:D
Sorry Knightblazer, that's a bad habit I'm trying to break. (Uh, another edit for correcting the name X_X)

Yeah, I didn't really notice those errors, so thaks for pointing those out.
Gwahahahaha! Thanks!

Are you going to continue writing Mew x Mewtwo dark romances? You seem to be extraordinarily good at them! Maybe I should ask for pointers over pm! :p

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
O_O

This one's short. >_<

Methinks you're too into Hellsing, you crazy Hellsing-inspired freakazoid.

;025; Correctamundo.

Though it does have a positive effect. Your fics are currently owning sh*t.

;025; Yes siree.

Nice little one. Shipping = 1337. Y4yz0r. Description = w00t! Spelling errors.....

;025; -mimics Ciel from the Megaman Zero series- ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Yeah. That's about it.

;025; No trophy for hat-trick. Mwahahahaha.

For once, the two of us actually agree on everything in a post! -goosbumps start rising- Brrr. Cweepy.

Pika out.

Yours truly
The unfriendly neighbourhood Pikachu
Pikachuism.

Bay

YEAHHHHHHH
Hey Knightblazer! Hehe, another Mew and Mewtwo story. I quite liked this one. Okay some highlights (probably won't be a lot because I just woke one and this is also a one shot):
“You b*stard,” she hissed, glaring at him, “You . . . HOW DARE YOU?” She threw another punch at him and it again connected. Then another and another, yet her hand didn’t throb in pain with each blow. She screamed as she tackled him to the ground, continuing to hit him as she screamed at him.

All the while Mewtwo laughed.

Now this proves that Mew is not the always happy little floating legendary critter! (Gets shot). Anyways, I feel sorry for Mew not doing much damage to Mewtwo.

His lips quirked up at this as he watched her, looking all to pleased for her taste. Yet he was right. Mew closed the distance she had put between them. The same distance she had been putting between them ever since Mewtwo’s birth. “One last thing before we finish this dance you started all those years ago, Mewtwo,” she said to him as she met his eyes.

This scene reminds me of "Ash" (yes, the one with the two of them doing the "tango dancing of doom"!)

She placed her lips against Mewtwo’s, when his breath would have been warm if he had been alive. Then again, he was alive. More alive than anyone she’d ever met. More alive in death than he had been in life.

Dang it, now Mew is Queen! Run for you lives everyone! Anyways, what an ending. Like Hahahabvc87 said, I will remember this ending for a long time also.

;134;~Good night, and good luck~

The Smore

Coral Eye Trainer
Damn you are so good at making these mew/two romances. But again I didn't have a clue as to what happened. I understand it more than splinters thogh. An excellent peice of work. Have you ever c onsidered trying to do a full sized mew/two fan fic ?

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
I couldn't have reviewed to any of your other one-shots of this serie because I was banned (don't ask, please).

But well, now that I am here... I must definitely review all of them and I'll begin with the latest one.

This one is obviously an indirect sequel to Splinters... and this one's ending, despite having Mew keep her mind, is actually darker (for Mew may have kept her mind... but unlike Splinters, where her soul is "revived", in this one, it is forever damned).

In Splinters, Mewtwo was not as evil (despite his attitude being the same) ; when Mew became a monster, the roles were inverted in a strange twist of fate as Mewtwo saved the world (well, what was left of it after Mew's rampage) by defeating Mew. Then, the strangeness continue as Mewtwo, unstead of using his blood to fully eliminate the last fragment of Mew's soul and make her his toy, unstead use it to unleash his memories within her and to repair her soul (although in a twisted sort of way ; Mew is revived but in a way, it is a different Mew). The most ironic fact is that in the end, the Mew Mewtwo brought back turned out more kind and gentle than the raging, wrathful original despite the definitive aura of unholiness and darkness around her now. In a way, I prefer Splinters for while it was a bit more macabre (that's the word?), it was a bit more fuzzy, a lot more tragic-sounding, and did not involve a third party (I am a fan of "Pokemon World? Keep it Pokemon-related as much as possible").

That doesn't mean I didn't like this one... but for now being damned, Mew sure doesn't seem very different (except at the end, where she submitted to Mewtwo's will). One thing I didn't really like was how you stated Mewtwo was not alive ; I prefer the demonic but still living Mewtwo of your precedant stories... but well, I guess that's because of the Van Helsing manga elements you're introducing.

Apart from those bad elements, this is definitely one of the best mewshipping stories around ; dark romance suits the two much better than fuzzy romance in general... and this one is no exception. The story has a sense of depth and the angst, far from annoying, add to the emotion. The two characters are exceptionnaly good in the way of personality: Mew really sound like she should and I rarely seen someone pull off an evil Mewtwo character that was so convincing.

All in all, excellent story. Cannot wait for whatever's coming up next!

Sike Saner

Peace to the Mountain
His shadow grew and formed tendrils that shot up at the feline.

*_*

That was cool...

Of course, I would say that. That's just the nature of my...shall we say, allegiance. "Shadowy" powers always make me smile. ^^

I really liked the intensity of Mew's character in this one; she gave quite a powerful performance. I always greatly enjoy reading things written from Mewtwo's angle, but it was nice to see the picture more from Mew's side of things this time around.

Hahahabvc87

Always watching...
About that plot hole you supposedly just fixed...

Beyond that siren, however, the feline could hear Rayquanza’s commanding voice, Celebii’s scream of rage. Even Jirachi’s cheery voice was broken by the screams and shouts of war

Ouch... please do patch it up! XD