• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

{(•)___(•)}'s Sprite Shop

My favorite pokemon is Arceus (yes I read the rules)

Hey, can You make HGSS Arceus Pop-Out please?

Last edited:

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
oohhh, i forgot the "specify fav Pokemon"

My fav Pokemon is Espeon (read the rules) I'll have a HG/SS sprite pop-up of espeon! (HG/SS Espen is my fav sprite)

Last edited:
Satoshi_poketo monsta and Nemmeh, please read all the rules. You each get a strike.

Leafreon3809, pm me with examples of what you can do.

アルセウス and Zozo1999, I'll get started.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the pop-outs!

Slavko

Swampert FTW
I want 2 sprites of my 2 Pokemon teams, my SS and Pearl teams.
SS team: Typhlosion, Aerodactyl, Gengar, Gyarados, Dragonite, Snorlax. Trainer: Ethan
Pearl team: Torterra, Luxray, Staraptor, Golem, Floatzel, Garchomp. Trainer: Lucas
I want the style to be like many other people have, the trainer in the middle of the circle and Pokemon around him. PM me the results or e-mail me if you can't PM me for some reason slaviknenych@yahoo.com Another request, Swampert sprite that resembles the sprite you did for Rampagin Rodent
My favorite Pokemon is Groudon

Last edited:

madisoncm

Bronzong hugs!
Can I please has a Shellos (East) and linoone popout together? Thankies ^.^

Favorite Pokemanz: Shellos East

and here's your pop out, アルセウス. Did you make it? It's really cool. Is it a cross between all the legendaries or something?

http://i41.*******.com/sv16hd.jpg

By the way, アルセウス, please make sure not to make it seem like you're giving me credit for the crazy fusion, just for the pop-out. I don't want people coming here asking me for fusions that will take me days to do. ^__^ And besides, whoever made that thing deserves credit too.

Lugia's soul

Lugia's Lifeforce.
Eh.. I believe your Rule number 8 isn't following the fan art forum's rules, but.. I could be wrong. Obviously by my username and signature you can tell my favourite pokemon, though.
Now.. if you aren't angry at me for stating this, would you mind making me a sprite fusion? :]
I would like it as...
A lugia and Mew splice. I don't really care which colours you use, or which is the base, but I think this would be an interesting combination. And since you don't have forms, is it okay to make a request like this?