• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

• The Official Pokémon Claim Thread 6.2 • READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE CLAIMING

Status
Not open for further replies.

cerealdude02

Mad Catcher
Gastly --- cerealdude02 --- January 3, 2015

Nevermind, I haven't been on here for a month yet. Ignore this!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sydwinx

Queen of Hoopla
Old claim: Shiftry --- Sydwinx--- June 18th, 2014
New claim: Arceus---Sydwinx --- January 6th, 2015

My apologies if someone already asked to claim it.

camhines4

Grumpig--- camhines4--- January 8, 2014

Whismur -Pokemon professor -11 January 2015

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Dewgong --- Nel3 --- January 12, 2015

Mystic_Blaze

Fabulous~
Snorunt --- Mystic_Blaze --- January 13, 2015
The holder of the claim has been inactive since Nov. 24 2014 so I believe it is fair game.

Side Question: If I were to change my username in the future should I notify you so I can maintain my claim?

Canto

Snorunt --- Mystic_Blaze --- January 13, 2015
The holder of the claim has been inactive since Nov. 24 2014 so I believe it is fair game.

Yes it is, claim accepted.

Side Question: If I were to change my username in the future should I notify you so I can maintain my claim?

That would be the best way to avoid any confusion, so yes.

Canto

How do I know if I have been a member for a month?

On the left side of your profile page, there's a line that says "Join Date" which shows the date you made your account. For you it says January 5th, 2015. That means you can claim starting on February 5th.

Status
Not open for further replies.