• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

∆˚The Greenery ≈ Fanclub˚∆

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Hi and welcome to the club pokegirlforever ^.^

What Grass/Bug Pokémon are you going to use on you Black/White/Grey(?) team?

Well Serperior for sure ^.^ a;so when I get both Black and White I want to train a Doredia in one and a Volcarona in the other. And I might have a Sawsbuck in one of the games XD I will probs do a mono type challenge with grass types seeing how many there are, and maybe one with bugs seeing as they are now more powerful.

pokegirlforever

<-- Too cute for ya!
Hi and welcome to the club pokegirlforever ^.^
Thanks!

I'm going for serperior as well. I'm also going for Volcarona depending on how late in the game it takes me to get it's pre evolution's egg.

Last edited:

EzzPeon

just a passerby
It's a pity you only get Volcarona at level 60 (!).
Damn you, ridiculously high evolution levels!

I am getting black, and my starter will be Serperior of course.
I won't do a challenge this time, like I did with my Heartgold at first. That being said, there is only place for one grass type on my team.
But first I gotta find out where and when you can get Larvesta, I hope it isn't only at the end of the game.

pokegirlforever

<-- Too cute for ya!
But first I gotta find out where and when you can get Larvesta, I hope it isn't only at the end of the game.
As far as I've found out it's obtainable on route 18 (west of route 1) once you have surf. Only problem is I'm not sure that you have to defeat a certain gym leader before you can use surf.Surf is found at Twist mountain south of route 7 so I'm guessing you won't have to wait to get it to late in the game. (I want larvesta as well which is why I know this)

I would like to join this awesome group! :D

Bug and Grass types are both so awesome, but I like Grass Types better, so I guess that's the ranking section I want to choose. ^_^

Wormadam is one of my favourites! ;)

Favourite Bug Types Escavalier or Accelgor
Favourite Grass Types: Whimsicott! :)

EzzPeon

just a passerby
Welcome, Shining-Platinum!

As far as I've found out it's obtainable on route 18 (west of route 1) once you have surf. Only problem is I'm not sure that you have to defeat a certain gym leader before you can use surf.Surf is found at Twist mountain south of route 7 so I'm guessing you won't have to wait to get it to late in the game. (I want larvesta as well which is why I know this)
Thanks for the info. ^_^

I just saw that I didn't include Genesect in the name list/image I made before.
Its name is the same in English anyway.

Second post here means topic time!

If you had one choice at a grass and bug pokemon to be your only companions in the human world, which would you choose?Sewaddle, aminly becuase it can hang on my shoulder on squirt annoying people with it's silk. xD

What are your 3 favourite grass/bug Pokémon? And why?
- Escavalier (I love how it's paired with Accelgor and how they both evolve in their own unique way. Great designs too!)
- Accelgor (Same as Escavalier)
- Whimiscott (Love the concept behind it!)

:)

Romanticide

I'm glad to see that more people are joining the club! ^^

What Grass/Bug Pokémon are you going to use on you Black/White/Grey(?) team?
This one is suprisingly easy! Volcarona for my fire type and Mebukijika (blah to Sawsbuck!) for my wildcard. Eventually I'll have to use Scolipede too.
I will be using Serperior in the second game I get, whenever that is.

By the way, I plan to make grass and bug type wallpapers for the club. I hope everyone likes them.

EzzPeon

just a passerby
~ Serperior
~ Volcarona
... Those are the ones that will be on my team. Maybe even more ^_^

I would use Galvantula if I didn't totally love Zeburaika. -Iknowitsnothisname-

By the way, I plan to make grass and bug type wallpapers for the club. I hope everyone likes them.
^_^

If you had one choice at a grass and bug pokemon to be your only companions in the human world, which would you choose?
Sewaddle, aminly becuase it can hang on my shoulder on squirt annoying people with it's silk. xD
Ghehe. I might consider that one.
250px-Ash_Sewaddle.png

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
If you had one choice at a grass and bug pokemon to be your only companions in the human world, which would you choose?
220px-Cherubi_anime.png
ITS SOO CUTE <33333 And then I would evolve this adorable Cherubi into -->
200px-Lila_Cherrim.png
OMG Cherrim is so ownage <3

As for a bug pokemon to accompany me:
Iwaparesu.png
This sitting rock XD

Welcome Shiny Platinum to the club ^.^

That pic of Sewaddle Ezz is absolutely adorable btw =)

Romanticide

I didn't use Volcarona or Larvesta after all :'c Lazy ol' me didn't feel like raising Larvesta from level 1 to 50 for the league. Oh well. I'll definately be using Volcarona for my actual, post main-story league challenge.

I did use Mebukijika, though! My lovely, lovely Freida<33 Her set-up in the end was:
Freida@ Expert Belt
Lv.50
Quirky
-Jump Kick
-Energy Ball
-Shadow Ball
-Work Up

I have no idea if it's actually a good moveset or not, but it worked very well, Taking out two of Dennis' Pokemon. I'm so proud :'D

The wallpapers have been on hold because of school. I have some free time now, though, so I can resume working :3

EzzPeon

just a passerby
I didn't use Volcarona or Larvesta after all :'c Lazy ol' me didn't feel like raising Larvesta from level 1 to 50 for the league.
This.

I used Litwick after all :] Named her Willow, as in will-o-wisp. get it? get it? Never been good at nicknames.
At the beginning I used Dwebble, but I switched it out now. Eheh. So I only have Serperior on my team now.
That kinda makes up for it though. Man, I love that snake line <3

The wallpapers have been on hold because of school. I have some free time now, though, so I can resume working :3

Can't wait ^_^ Take your time, though.
And I don't know much about movesets, but it seems like a pretty good one. Or at least for in-game.

pokegirlforever

<-- Too cute for ya!
It's been a while....XD
I used larvesta until I got to reshiram, then my old habit of using the legendary of the game kicked in. Darn! But I'm glad I used serperior, he's a great use to my team.

Romanticide

Dun let this club die, guys!

Ahem. Anyway, the first wallpaper is done. This is actually the second version of it, since I lost the original. The lines are kind of wobbly, thanks to the clogged up insides of my mouse :c

cottbg.png

Hopefully the second one won't take so long and will be better. It's a little tea party!

Is Serperior that good? It'll be my starter for White, either way. And then Emboar for the third game that'll totally not be named Grey 'cause that's what everyone expects!

Perhaps we need a new topic or two?

What is your favorite bug or grass legendary?

I loved Shaymin from the start. It's really, really cute, plus it has a super alter ego!

What is your favorite grass starter?

Overall, I'd have to say Snivy. For base stage, Bulbasaur (I'm torn between him and Chikorita D: ). Middle stage, Bayleef. Final stage, Serperior. Or maybe Torterra...?

0 Xero 0

Djentleman
Hi everyone, I'm pretty new here and don't have enough posts to become a member yet, but I just wanted to express how glad I am that there is a group that gives grass and bug types some love. When I get enough posts, I'd be glad to be a member :)

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
I would like to sign up =) I have been a huge fan of grass types for a long time, with Sceptile being my favorite Pokemon. I also love Leafeon and Whimsicott.

Although I like grass types better than bug types, I have to say that I really love some of the Gen V bug types. Volcarona and Escavalier are both awesome =)

However, I have to say that I'm not a huge fan of Wormadam...

EzzPeon

just a passerby
Sorry for not posting! D:

Ahem. Anyway, the first wallpaper is done. This is actually the second version of it, since I lost the original. The lines are kind of wobbly, thanks to the clogged up insides of my mouse :c

Hopefully the second one won't take so long and will be better. It's a little tea party!
I actually like it a lot. Cottonee is one of my favourite grass types. <3

Is Serperior that good? It'll be my starter for White, either way. And then Emboar for the third game that'll totally not be named Grey 'cause that's what everyone expects!
I found Serperior really useful, plus it looks nice. :) Its speed really helped me out a lot while I played. I didn't use it competitive, And I probably never will since I don't play competitive.. but I heard a lot of positive reactions. The best way to find out is to try for yourself though.

Perhaps we need a new topic or two?

What is your favorite bug or grass legendary?

I loved Shaymin from the start. It's really, really cute, plus it has a super alter ego!

What is your favorite grass starter?

Overall, I'd have to say Snivy. For base stage, Bulbasaur (I'm torn between him and Chikorita D: ). Middle stage, Bayleef. Final stage, Serperior. Or maybe Torterra...?

What is your favourite bug or grass legendary?

Shaymin for sure. Actually for the same reasons; I'm a sucker for cute Pokémon. :)

What is your favourite grass starter?

Base stage: Chikorita.
Second stage: Grovyle. I always like this Pokémon, especially after PMD2. ^^'
Final stage: Serperior. (Torn between this one and Meganium..)

I would like to sign up =) I have been a huge fan of grass types for a long time, with Sceptile being my favorite Pokemon. I also love Leafeon and Whimsicott.

Although I like grass types better than bug types, I have to say that I really love some of the Gen V bug types. Volcarona and Escavalier are both awesome =)

However, I have to say that I'm not a huge fan of Wormadam...

Welcome to the club! ^-^