• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

& ▫ [ice] pokemon club ; vx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farmermon

Is back once again!
I agree with Delibird being a good sponge lol.
Hey Alkaide when can we vote for our mascot? I'm getting anxious XD
Hmmmmmm... trying to come up with a good topic...
Is there a pokemon out there you think should be an ice type that isn't, or is an ice type and shouldn't be?
I think Piplup's line should've been ice instead of steel, much better for them :)

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
What pokemon was your first ice type?

Strangely enough, my first ice type is Dewgong.

My favorite is Lapras all the way baby! :D I also really like Dewgong

Since these are the first offenses, I'll be lenient, but do you guys think you could make your posts a bit longer, since they technically aren't even one line long? Thanks :)

Sorry that I haven't been on in like, forever. Schooooooool =/
I wasn't planning on being this inactive because of school, however, so I think it's time I appoint a co-owner. I have someone in mind, already. But the next time I sign on I'll appointing someone, so do your best to show that you're co-owner material. ;)

DO NOT ASK TO BE CO-OWNER!!!! because then you lose all chances of becoming one lol.

Farmermon, mascot voting will take place as soon as I pick a co-owner, since if I won't be active enough to sign on everyday, then I'll need someone to help tally. Don't worry, I've already got someone in mind so it won't take long =)

Also, I've added a new rule. If club activity becomes dead, or if I implement a special event (such as contests or mascot voting) I shall send a mass PM out to only the members of this club, sort of like a news bulletin. When I say "activity becomes dead" I mean if this club died because I am the cause of it (as in, lack of responses on my part), then I shall send out a PM to let you guys know I am back. This way, it's not spamming. And not all members will be active, but if there's a contest I'd like to inform everyone of our club activities. That is all~

Now, for me to say something on topic~ Um, I agree. Piplup's line should have been Ice, although I don't think that Empoleon necessarily should be ice. I think the line needs an entire design change, accommodating the things that define and Ice type. Seel and Shellder should also be ice types,. That's all I can say for right now, since I have to go study. But, try to be active even in my absence, and when I come back there will be a new co-owner!

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
Oh, where have I been? sorry for not being around guys, I've been doing other stuff lately.

Is there a pokemon out there you think should be an ice type that isn't, or is an ice type and shouldn't be?

Like Farmermon said, Piplup. How a Pokemon that is STEEL can swim, I don't know. Also, I think Seel and Shellder. I know their evolutios are, but I think that they ought to be too.

Farmermon

Is back once again!
Ok Alkaide I'll be patient, I got a lot I can do right now anyways to keep my mind occupied (like finish the second chapter to my fanfic, finally figred out how I am going to end it!)
I agree with Seel and Shellder. They live in icy areas too, they should be half ice type to be able to survive.
Anyways, gonna check other clubs I'm involved in quick, then homework and fanfic time :)

the jman

Ak47 I choose you!
Is there a pure Ice type. I havnt seen one. Ok, heres a good one, An Ice/Dragon type

Farmermon

Is back once again!
Is there a pure Ice type. I havnt seen one. Ok, heres a good one, An Ice/Dragon type

Does Glalie/snorunt, Regice, and Glaceon ring a bell? Oh and who can forget good ol' Arceus Ice Form XD
Ice/Dragon probably will never happen, It would be pretty powerful.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥

Just a reminder to keep your posts more than a line long, okay? I should be more strict than this but since it's 2 in the morning I'll let it slide =3 Also, breaking up a sentence into two lines doesn't count as one line, either.

So I've been in a "Delibird-mood" lately. I dunno why, but I've recently taken a really big liking to Delibird. I just really wish it could learn other moves besides Present (and TM's of course, but I mean through level-up). But Delibird's really cool. I'd like it if it had an evo, but I'm sure GF will mess it up like they mess up most evos. But yeah.

Farmermon

Is back once again!
My gut tells me they will make an evo or a pre evo for Delibird. BUt which or when, I don't know. I hope they don't screw it up either. I would be *very* mad at them
Heres a topic to kinda go with my club XD
What Ice Pokemon do you think is the most forgotten?
I'd say Delibird. I mean just Present and TMs irritate people. plus most people only use pokemon that evolve on their teams too, so that ruins the fun of Delibird.

Last edited:

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Yeah, I agree. Delibird is definitely most forgotten. But Delibird is sooo cute! Haha. I'm not one to judge on good/bad movepools, but I'd appreciate it if Delibird actually had a movepool. And even though I'd love an evo for him, I'd be VERY picky on how I'd want it to be executed. If it does get one, I'll be expecting good things lol.

~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~

Dearest Fan Club Cuties, I declare that we need
active members. So please, come back before
you all get slapped =) Love always, your delicious
club owner, Alkaide the Benevolent. However,
NEVER ever EVER call me Alkaide the Benevolent.
:) That is all. :]

Also, if anyone has any ideas for an upcoming contests, send them to me via PM. Art contests (with specifics), writing, etc, etc, whatever, just give me ideas. The contest will be put into effect immediately after mascot voting which I've decided will take plan on Friday (give or take a day or two :p) as well as the crowning of new co-owner.

Last edited:

the jman

Ak47 I choose you!
sorry wasnt thinking. An ice-dragon would be too powerful, Gyrados has the potentail to change into an Ice dragon. Delibird is ok, But theres better pokemon out there. mind If I make up an Ice move?
move-type: physical
Tpye: Ice
Name: snow-storn
Power:100
accuracy: 100
Effect: this move may Freeze or paralyze the foe
Effect rate: freeze 10% paralyze 15%

An ice pokemon Exclusive, no TM's, only learned by each Ice type pokemon at level 50

Farmermon

Is back once again!
Yeah, I agree. Delibird is definitely most forgotten. But Delibird is sooo cute! Haha. I'm not one to judge on good/bad movepools, but I'd appreciate it if Delibird actually had a movepool. And even though I'd love an evo for him, I'd be VERY picky on how I'd want it to be executed. If it does get one, I'll be expecting good things lol.

~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~.~.`.~.~.~.~

Dearest Fan Club Cuties, I declare that we need
active members. So please, come back before
you all get slapped =) Love always, your delicious
club owner, Alkaide the Benevolent. However,
NEVER ever EVER call me Alkaide the Benevolent.
:) That is all. :]

Also, if anyone has any ideas for an upcoming contests, send them to me via PM. Art contests (with specifics), writing, etc, etc, whatever, just give me ideas. The contest will be put into effect immediately after mascot voting which I've decided will take plan on Friday (give or take a day or two :p) as well as the crowning of new co-owner.

*tries to avoid getting slapped*
Yes Lord Alkaide the Bene- I mean Alkaide XD
I might try and make some banners for the club tomorrow, so I'll PM you when I finish those, probably won't be done by tomorrow though, but who knows.
I need some good ideas of who to put in though, I'm thinking Dewgong for sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.