• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

▲ The Legend of Zelda Club! ▲

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Flippin' finally a zelda club

Username: jonman721
Favorite zelda game: TP
What made me a zelda lover: Great spritework in the 2d games, vast overworld, challenging dungeons.
Triforce holders: Link has courage, Princess zelda has wisdom, ganandorf(technicly demise) holds power.

Im willing to help out in the club as much as I can.

HetaOni

Chesaught
Username: HetaOni
What is your favourite Zelda Game: Ocarina of Time 3DS
What made you become a Zelda Lover: My dad let me borrow his Phantom Hourglass game 'cause I was bored and I really liked it. I lost interest for many years until the 3DS came out. It had very few good games when I got it so I asked my dad to get me Ocarina of Time. I got addicted to it and it took me 4 months to beat. XD
Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf

Fluffyy

Peace ^-^!
Thanks, that's awesome. Am I magical armor?

~Hardest boss = Idk LOL

EDIT: Sorry for the one-liner. :/ I have a lot. Phantom Ganon isn't the hardest but he's fun, and I think that Barinade can be tricky.

Yeah, watch out that you don't do any one liners >_<! Oh and you have the Magical Armor,

What is your favourite Zelda Game: oot AND mm are tied for me.
What made you become a Zelda Lover: The games were great, best 3D adventure games I've ever played for a long time.
Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Link Zelda Ganondorf

Flippin' finally a zelda club

Username: jonman721
Favorite zelda game: TP
What made me a zelda lover: Great spritework in the 2d games, vast overworld, challenging dungeons.
Triforce holders: Link has courage, Princess zelda has wisdom, ganandorf(technicly demise) holds power.

Im willing to help out in the club as much as I can.

Username: HetaOni
What is your favourite Zelda Game: Ocarina of Time 3DS
What made you become a Zelda Lover: My dad let me borrow his Phantom Hourglass game 'cause I was bored and I really liked it. I lost interest for many years until the 3DS came out. It had very few good games when I got it so I asked my dad to get me Ocarina of Time. I got addicted to it and it took me 4 months to beat. XD
Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf

All three accepted to the club! I'll add you to the club page right away. So commence the contribution of chatting ;]

Topics Available -
- Out of all the awesome Zelda games, which do you think was the hardest boss and why?
- Has anyone seen the Wind Waker for the Wii U?
- What was your recent Zelda game you played and was it any good?

New Topics -
- Do you have a fan-crush on one of the characters in any Zelda series? If so, who and why?
- Best moment you had in the Zelda Series?

VioiV

I Am Zora!
I cant really say a hard boss to be honest theres a few I got really annoyed with, Ganondorf was easier than expected...
Windwaker + Wii u? Meh..
Recently I went back ti the gc and played MM!

Fluffyy

Peace ^-^!
I've never played Wind Waker before, but it looks pretty cool.. with the whole travelling by boat thing. Annoying thing is that I would have to purchase a WiiU or find a friend who currently has one >_<! I hope Nintendo keeps up the good work with the Zelda Games.

Oh, I just recently passed the City in the Sky part of the game on Twilight Princess, at the moment I'm in the Twilight Palace.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
I've never played Wind Waker before, but it looks pretty cool.. with the whole travelling by boat thing. Annoying thing is that I would have to purchase a WiiU or find a friend who currently has one >_<! I hope Nintendo keeps up the good work with the Zelda Games.

Oh, I just recently passed the City in the Sky part of the game on Twilight Princess, at the moment I'm in the Twilight Palace.

Ohh, great part, the boss on that is really fun.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Oh gosh, gonna love this!
Username: Cobali
What is your favourite Zelda Game: Spirit Tracks, and TP.
What made you become a Zelda Lover: It was long ago, when I was first introduced to MM when I was 1 year old...
Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Zelda, Link and Gannondorf.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
don't feel bad fluffyy it sucks more that i haven't even played the other zelda games i wanted too -_- i mus try to pick up that game as well as spirit tracks anyone play that game i wanted to order it on the ds but i didn't have money at the time to order it? is it good?

VioiV

I Am Zora!
^^ Same lol but I had to go on the wthrough for it though DX

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Accepted. Welcome squidward, Welcome squidward, Welcome squidward, Welcome squidward!

WWU looks amazing. I want it in my WiiU nooooowww!!! I think that the island is so cool. Want to play hide and go seek in HD, play the pirate ship game, and sale the open sea!!! That might be the coolest one of them. Exploting the sea. Some islands (and tornadoes [aaahhh]!) will look amazing.

For some reason cant continue after desert dungeon in SS... any1 have similar problem? really bummed out... lol

Last edited:

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Accepted. Welcome squidward, Welcome squidward, Welcome squidward, Welcome squidward!

WWU looks amazing. I want it in my WiiU nooooowww!!! I think that the island is so cool. Want to play hide and go seek in HD, play the pirate ship game, and sale the open sea!!! That might be the coolest one of them. Exploting the sea. Some islands (and tornadoes [aaahhh]!) will look amazing.

For some reason cant continue after desert dungeon in SS... any1 have similar problem? really bummed out... lol

Oh, Lanayru on Skyward? I finished that one... I also finished the game, what's wrong with it? :/

And thank you, thank you, thank you.

What is the WiiU like anyway? P:

Fluffyy

Peace ^-^!
My big brother had Wind Waker on GameCube since like.. 2003-2004. And ages ago I found it again and inserted it in the Wii, and to find out it had so many scratches on the back..... -_-. Anyways, Wind Waker WiiU looks so amazing.... anyone know if their changing anything major, besides the graphics?

If anyones played Twilight. And gotten pass /or still on the Twilight Palace; Do you think the hand that holds the Sol is creepy, the music completes the whole creepiness when it's about to grab the Sol..

Again people, I've just seen about 3 one-liners in this page. Read the rules if you need to, otherwise you'll get a strike.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
My big brother had Wind Waker on GameCube since like.. 2003-2004. And ages ago I found it again and inserted it in the Wii, and to find out it had so many scratches on the back..... -_-. Anyways, Wind Waker WiiU looks so amazing.... anyone know if their changing anything major, besides the graphics?

If anyones played Twilight. And gotten pass /or still on the Twilight Palace; Do you think the hand that holds the Sol is creepy, the music completes the whole creepiness when it's about to grab the Sol..

Again people, I've just seen about 3 one-liners in this page. Read the rules if you need to, otherwise you'll get a strike.

On the Twilight Palace; I was scared to death when it came to life, after the Sol ;^; and I was... 13 at the time? >.> I finally got finished with it last year. I love WL.

..My last post wasnt one, was it? ;^;

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Fluffyy said:
Multiplayer and dungeons in any order. I already did Ocarina of Time3D out of order (by accident) because I got the hover boots early on, then went to the next temple cause I got stuck. Then moved on. LOL

Cobali said:
Oh, Lanayru on Skyward? I finished that one... I also finished the game, what's wrong with it? :/

And thank you, thank you, thank you.

What is the WiiU like anyway? P:

It doesn't show that Scrapper is with the Blascksmith, so I can't pick up the fan for the windmill.

Also, the WiiU is
wii%20u%20main.jpg
and
images
. It is soooo fun and is really usable and easy to use. (LOL, same thing twice)

Anyway.

I don't remember that part from TP ... Could you remind me???

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Multiplayer and dungeons in any order. I already did Ocarina of Time3D out of order (by accident) because I got the hover boots early on, then went to the next temple cause I got stuck. Then moved on. LOL

It doesn't show that Scrapper is with the Blascksmith, so I can't pick up the fan for the windmill.

Also, the WiiU is
wii%20u%20main.jpg
and
images

Anyway.

...That's kinda skewed. P: maybe a slight glitch in the game?

Oh, that looks very interesting... almost as interesting as my 3DS P:

Its the part where you need to gather 2 Sol's to place them in the beginning of the palace, to power up your sword to dispell darkness and reach Zant. ...to then you head into your final 2 battles.

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
marioluigifan05
Oot or ALttP
The commercial for Oracle of Seasons/Ages (I still never got those two)
Link, Zelda, Ganondorf

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Username: Lucina Archaelis
What is your favourite Zelda Game: So far...Twilight Princess.. its graphics are great. Also I don't know if it counts but I love Four Swords Adventures the Anniversary game <.>
What made you become a Zelda Lover: Seeing my brother play the games.. many times =_= But I have given them a try too and they are quite amusing X3
Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Link, Ganondorf, and Zelda

Fluffyy

Peace ^-^!
marioluigifan05
Oot or ALttP
The commercial for Oracle of Seasons/Ages (I still never got those two)
Link, Zelda, Ganondorf

Application ACCEPTED! Welcome, welcome, welcome! Join our chat ;]

Also, the WiiU is
wii%20u%20main.jpg
and
images

Anyway.

The WiiU kinda looks like the bottom part of the 3DS >_<, anyone know how much a WiiU costs? Or how much a pre-owned one would cost?

Username: Lucina Archaelis
What is your favourite Zelda Game: So far...Twilight Princess.. its graphics are great. Also I don't know if it counts but I love Four Swords Adventures the Anniversary game <.>
What made you become a Zelda Lover: Seeing my brother play the games.. many times =_= But I have given them a try too and they are quite amusing X3
Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Link, Ganondorf, and Zelda

Application ACCEPTED! Haha, same.. I've watched my big brother play Zelda heaps of times when I was little, then I had a go at it and it was AWESUM. My other brother who is 8 years old, managed to play Skyward Sword and finished it on his own..... >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.