• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

▲ The Legend of Zelda Club! ▲

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Topics -
- Favourite mask in Majora's Mask
- Favourite Shield & Sword.
- Hardest Temple

New Topics -
- Most annoying helper (Fi, Fairy, Midna and all that, etc)
- List 5 top things that annoy you when you play Zelda
- If you could remake a game, which one?

-Hmm favorite mask. Probably either the Kafeis Mask the Goro Mask (I think thats what it was called. Its the one the ninjas in Ikana Canyon wear) or the Mask of Truth. My favorite USEFUL mask is for sure the Bunny Hood. I pretty much wore it any time that I didnt have to wear a different one. It was extremely handy.

-Most annoying companion is naturally Navi even if that answer is super common XP I actually liked having the other companions around. Especially Tael and Midna. Those two are kind of similar with their how you say...snappy personalities I guess XP I also really liked reading what Tael had to say about enemies since she always had some sarcastic remark. Navi on the other hand...its a love/hate thing with her. I mean shes terribly annoying its always "Hey listen!" this "Look out!" that. But I guess after a while she grows on to you and the nastalgia factor makes you hate her less XP

-I wouldnt remake any Zelda game. I dunno the whole 3DS reboot thing just seems pointless to me. Remakes in general just seem pointless to me since they arent usually that different. It basically feels like wasting money buying something you already own.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Although I agree with Lode. I would love love love love to see a LTTP remake on the new Wii U. I always felt that as far as gameplay and story goes that game can stand up to any one in the series. It's one of the only Zelda games with really challenging bosses in my opinion. And I would love to see what those beautiful HD graphics could do for it. Converting the battling style from 2D scrolling to full 3D would be a challenge though.

JFought

Sloooowly writing...
Most annoying Zelda helper. Fi. Master, your hearts are dangerously low. Master, the batteries in your Wii remote are nearly depleated. Master. Master. Master. Why after playing this game do I want to throw the Master Sword off a cliff? NOW YOU KNOW!

Phantom Hourglass I reccomend you play. Has alot of items, pretty good controls. And not to mention has the best final boss theme ever. As for Spirit Tracks, its equally good as PH. It was sorta like a mix of Wind Waker (bosses) Phantom Hourglass (graphics and controls) and Majoras Mask (dungeons and side quest amounts).

Plus I have a new topic maybe.
Which Zelda game has the best soundtrack?
For me its The Minish Cap. Who knew such beautiful music could come from a Gameboy Advance? My favorite example is the Temple of Droplets theme

Last edited:

Arvis

Username: Exeggudork
What is your favourite Zelda Game: it would have to be either Ocarina of Time or The Wind Waker
What made you become a Zelda Lover: Ocarina of time for the n64 is what got me into the series.
Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Zelda, Ganon, Link

Fluffyy

Peace ^-^!
Username: Exeggudork
What is your favourite Zelda Game: it would have to be either Ocarina of Time or The Wind Waker
What made you become a Zelda Lover: Ocarina of time for the n64 is what got me into the series.
Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Zelda, Ganon, Link

Welcome to the club Exeggudork, please join our chat :) !

I would have to agree with everyone else, Fi was damn annoying.. Master this, master that -_-

Top 5 things that are annoying in the Zelda Series -

- 1, the heart pounding thing when you're low on health. Yes, I do realise my health is low.. but if they could try something else other than.. that annoying pounding noise, I would be happy xD
- 2, when you're stuck on a level and Link's helper says some shiz about "We must save Zelda! Hurry!!"
- 3, Skyward Sword Stamina bar. It was hell annoying when I had to defeat bosses and I would run out of stamina -_-

I could only think of 3 things, so yeah.

Escheria

Ray Tracer
For me its The Minish Cap. Who knew such beautiful music could come from a Gameboy Advance? My favorite example is the Temple of Droplets theme

Yeah, the Minish Cap soundtrack is so underrated :/ My favourite tune from there is the boss battle one, in fact, I think it's the best boss battle theme of all LoZ games.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlkL_TVisrg <3333

ALTTP and OoT definitely have the best music, bit if I had to choose one, OoT would be it.

Fluffyy

Peace ^-^!
Yeah, the Minish Cap soundtrack is so underrated :/ My favourite tune from there is the boss battle one, in fact, I think it's the best boss battle theme of all LoZ games.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlkL_TVisrg <3333

ALTTP and OoT definitely have the best music, bit if I had to choose one, OoT would be it.

I've just listened to that, it sounds so cool >_<! Anyways, talking about Zelda music, I've got the Zelda Symphony CD all downloaded onto my iTunes. When ever I'm listening to it, I feel like I'm in Link's life, it's really awesome! Oh, if anyone's played Skyward Sword... one of my favourite parts of the game is playing the harp in time of the beat. But once you finish the last song, you can't do it again right? Cause I'm pretty sad xD, now I finished the game and I can't play the music right without Imp's hair.

Most annoying Zelda helper. Fi. Master, your hearts are dangerously low. Master, the batteries in your Wii remote are nearly depleated. Master. Master. Master. Why after playing this game do I want to throw the Master Sword off a cliff? NOW YOU KNOW!

Phantom Hourglass I reccomend you play. Has alot of items, pretty good controls. And not to mention has the best final boss theme ever. As for Spirit Tracks, its equally good as PH. It was sorta like a mix of Wind Waker (bosses) Phantom Hourglass (graphics and controls) and Majoras Mask (dungeons and side quest amounts).

I just recently watched the trailer for Phantom Hourglass, it seems fun. I normally like the Zelda games where you can wield the sword with the Wii Remote, because you get a feel what its like and stuff. But I'll consider playing it. I was gonna play Ocarina of Time 3DS, but turns out the L on my bro's 3DS is broken -_-

And I can see how you would need that, for the ocarina to play. NUUUUUUU, L&R buttons are cheap >_>

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
My favorite soundtrack is a huge win in Zelda: OoT because of this one song that I am in love with; the mission related to it, the place where it happens, what it does, and it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2xUji-hQh0

I love it! You can also play it on your Ocarina.

Of course, in OoT there's also the wonderful Nocturne of Shadows, and The Forest Dungeon's song. My favorite non-playable song is Gerudo Valley. That one is so fun and just, awesome. It is perfect for the setting as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy0aEj85ifY

For some reason there is a ton of blank end, so just saying you can stop it at 1:32. Also, the song fits the puzzle solving but sneaking level area.

I also went to the New York Zelda Symphony. Gerudo Valley was an encore, and I LOVED it! That was awesome.

So, yeah, OoT wins the music contest!

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
My favorite soundtrack is a huge win in Zelda: OoT because of this one song that I am in love with; the mission related to it, the place where it happens, what it does, and it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2xUji-hQh0

I love it! You can also play it on your Ocarina.

Of course, in OoT there's also the wonderful Nocturne of Shadows, and The Forest Dungeon's song. My favorite non-playable song is Gerudo Valley. That one is so fun and just, awesome. It is perfect for the setting as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy0aEj85ifY

For some reason there is a ton of blank end, so just saying you can stop it at 1:32. Also, the song fits the puzzle solving but sneaking level area.

I also went to the New York Zelda Symphony. Gerudo Valley was an encore, and I LOVED it! That was awesome.

So, yeah, OoT wins the music contest!

I am completely going to agree here. Ocarina of Time is my favorite of all soundtracks...something about it showed simplistic yet complex rhythms and notes and I just loved it. I can play basically every song from the game on my guitar and have learned a lot of them on my Ocarina...

http://i.imgur.com/LKb9BS6.jpg

Hmm with the nastalgia factor it has to be a dead tie between Ocarina and Majoras Mask. Always gonna remember the boss music and all the songs you learn on the Ocarina...you know pretty much all the music in those two games is just amazing. Putting that N64 engine to good use lol. Twilight Princess has a really good soundtrack too. I mean it is real hard for me to pick a favorite soundtrack they all have real good ones XP Mindas Lament one of many memorable songs from Twilight Princess.

OHYEAH! And the Ikana Castle theme is frickin amazing btw.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Thanks ^-^

i always liked Majora's mask's soundtrack.
One of my favorite songs was The southern swamp's theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3V9An9KDZk
so odd..and mysterious.

Minish cap also had a great(yet underrated) soundtrack.
one of my favorite tunes from that game was the minish village: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku0pS3ko5CU
so peaceful ^_^

Naaaay, my favorite from Majora... the Stone Temple FTW, and the other place you visit before the Stone Tower Temple...

My favorite from Minish Cap is Mt. Crenel, and the sky.

Then, I have some from Spirit Tracks. The Overworld on Train. Both the in trouble, and the freely traveling one :3
Also a village one....

Then... ....I believe that's all for me.

favorite Sword is in TP, the sword you stole from Rusil <- fail.

Fluffyy

Peace ^-^!
Current Topics:

- Whats your favourit Soundtrack from the series?
- Favourite Sword and Shield?

New Topics:

- Hardest enemy to beat? (Not boss or mini-bosses)
- Name top 3 items that are your favourite? (Sword & Shield don't count)
- Creepiest thing that happened to you in Zelda?

Current Topics:

- Whats your favourit Soundtrack from the series?
- Favourite Sword and Shield?

New Topics:

- Hardest enemy to beat? (Not boss or mini-bosses)
- Name top 3 items that are your favourite? (Sword & Shield don't count)
- Creepiest thing that happened to you in Zelda?

-Hmmm...Id probably have to say the Skyward Sword Staflos. I mean honestly Zelda does not have very challenging enemies but if anything gave me trouble it was them.

-Megaton Hammer in OoT. The whip in Skyward Sword. And the hookshot in OoT.

-Well the first time I played OoT it was when I borrowed it from someone else. And I just continued on their save. So I walk out of the Temple of Time to see...you know. What you see while your Adult Link. Naturally ReDeads ended up being the first enemies I ever encounter and I wont like they freaked me out and I was terrified of them for years and years after that XP I must have been like...seven or eight at that time. Im a frickin scardy cat haha...

JFought

Sloooowly writing...
Hardest enemy would have to be the red Dairas from Zelda 2. I literally have to cast a shield spell, a fire spell, and be fully healed to fight them. And even then I barely have any health left!

My favorite item is the boomerang. I really like some of the puzzles they come up with it especially in Spirit Tracks since you are able to manipulate fire and ice with your boomerang. EDIT: Oh, this is top THREE Zelda items. Well in that case...
1. Boomerang
2. Clawshot, Hookshot, etc. Who doesn't love to be flying through the air?
3. Grappling Hook. In Wind Waker it was OK, but in Phantom Hourglass they perfected it and came up with a lot of awesome puzzles and dungeon mechanics with it.

Creepiest thing that happened to me. Well I was on my third playthrough of TP and I triggered the infinite bomb arrow glitch. I was told by many sources that the glitch would last the rest of the game. However, when I finished the Arbiter's Grounds, the glitch just randomly undid itself. I still wonder how that happened. And yes I consider that creepy DON'T JUDGE ME!

Last edited:

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Hardest enemy to beat? (Not boss or mini-bosses): Well it's obvious that cucuccos are the hardest to beat
But in all honesty... Iron Knuckles are the worse to face if you're doing the three heart challenge (I'm not considering them mini-bosses because you face three of them)
Name top 3 items that are your favourite? (Sword & Shield don't count):
1) Hero's bow because I always feel like a badass while I get off a great shot
2) The instruments because it's what makes this series so unique
3) Megaton Hammer because it's a giant badass hammer
Creepiest thing that happened to you in Zelda?: Once I was playing Twilight Princess at about 3 in the morning in the dark. And when that one girl says "I know you have bugs" I just couldn't help but feel creeped out, even to this day

Fluffyy

Peace ^-^!
Top 3 Items that are my favourite? Erm, I'd like to start my list with the bow and arrow or what they call a Heros Bow. It's awesome! And it's even better when you get the Hawk Mask in Twilight Princess xD. Second on my list is double hook shots in Twilight Princess, lool you feel like Spider-Man when you swing from one place to another. Lastly, bomb… they're freaking awesome. Every selfs series has to have a bomb system.

Creepiest thing; the hand that pops out of the toilet in Skyward Sword..... I'm was thinking "wtf" LOL.

Oh btw guys, if you have the rank userbars. Put credits for the person that made it please,

Last edited:

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
Why have I not seen this until now?

Username:poke's4Ever
What is your favourite Zelda Game: This decision is harder than choosing your starter Pokemon. I'd have to say, Skyward Sword. I've only ever played 3 games but this is the game I've enjoyed the most.
What made you become a Zelda Lover: I got Twilight Princess a few years ago but I was too much of a wuss so I only got up to the part where Malo chases the monkey into the woods. I got the game again around 2 months ago and I managed to overcome my fear of those woods (I hated the music, that was why I was scared of it). I got Skyward Sword a few weeks ago and me and my friend Skye usually play SS and her Wind Waker game and I tell one of my friends on here all our funny moments.
Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Link, Zelda and Ganondorf, the easiest answers.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Oh yay new topics! I can only answer one now.

Top 3 fave items:

i WOULD, say the mirror shield but no swords or shields...

1)Hookshot of OoT/Lasso of WW
2)Bombchu from OoT
3)Fairy Bow from Multiple (specifically the Ice enchantment too)

I love the Hookshot because its unlike other weapons seen in other games and it's effects are unique to that of other items. The lasso is similar but doesn't give quite as much joy as throwing a piece of metal at an enemy to kill them. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.