• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

◄۩▪≡ ۞Scary Face Shop ۞≡▪۩►

Is the OP handsome? [size=1]*sorry no negative choice*[/size]

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
sundulgans.gif
bump
sundulgans.gif

I'm looking at your shiny elective, I have too offer a UT shiny Wingul,UT shiny Peliper or UT shiny ho-oh. Thanks latisol out!

yellowscyther

Scyther Fan
toys r us regiregis or regirock both ut for your mew? also have power bracer and power anklet

Wyz

Hello...Claurice
DW female lotad for your DW female vulpix?

Electivire currently reserved (hmmm, maybe I should add reserved pokemon)

That's a no go then? Darn, maybe you should say they are reserved so people don't get confused?

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
I'm interested in your Dratini with Egg Moves Extremespeed/Dragon Dance/Dragon Pulse/Iron Tail. I'll trade you a Marill with Egg Moves Aqua Jet and Superpower for it.

dacm

I'm interested in your Ev trained Chandelure. I have to trade a Shiny Rayquaza legit.

Lightning Revenant

Pokemon Killer
wkwkwkwk.... lagi keliling google, nemu nih thread :ngakak
Pengen ngepost, tapi guest disable, terpaksa bikin id :ngakak

Moga sukses ya mas :kiss

Scullion

Trade Gentleman
I have a few power items on hand I don't need, don't suppose yer interested?

AxelSchiffer

|ワシ| Eagle|
anything for a dream world politoed ?
Trained Shiny Flygon ? I got it from my friend and there's no doubt it's not a hack :D oh and I already cloned it would that be allright?