• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

●๋รђเвเ●๋ Comes to the community!!

●๋•รђเвเ●๋•

¤=๋●๋•ש๏เlค~●๋•=¤
I am an 17 year old kid, living with my grandparents and plan on moving out as soon as possible. I go to a college which is really awesome! Except for the crowd and lecturers; oh wait, that's pretty much everything that exists in a coll. (-_-)" never mind...

A simple program I've written which initiates when I enter college -
- Select All
- Deselect Sane People (very few)
- Ignore Selected

I don't care much about things in general coz everything gets destroyed in the end so its all a waste. [n jus coz I say stuff like that, don't go thinking m an emo; even if u do, it wont matter much to me >_>]

To be true, I'm walking talking contradiction!(not hypocritical, just contradictory) At times, I'm this calm, peaceful and shy person but can get bold and aggressive the next moment. How I think, is still a mystery, even I don't know much about it. I love to play with words and make my point. In simple terms, I love to debate; people call it 'argue'. I barely make my presence noticed and hate to be the centre of attraction. So you wont find me in flashy clothes. I love to be simple and try to live with the 3 basic necessities of life FOOD, SHELTER and INTERNET CONNECTION.(did someone say clothes?)

Morely, I'm a witty person and know more than that is necessary. For me, information is more important than most of the things in life, that's why, instead of scoring marks in exams, I rather gain knowledge. Now how can a person score low despite knowing everything? Well, you have to see me in class and then my scorecard to believe that.

Overall, I'm not an average person, kinda abnormal but in a different way. And trust me when I say this, you DON'T wanna be my friend.

Anyway i read the Rules, though i'm a Newbie here and have to get around over here, Trust me i'm no Noob. Hope i'm Welcome till then.

Voila~

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
Whoa, weird username. What should we call you when we say your name?

Anyway, welcome to Serebii Forums! I'm glad you read the rules, enjoy your stay!
letzBfrNdz

Surfing_Pikachu

Hello, ●๋•รђเвเ●๋• (how should I pronounce it?) and welcome to the forums!

I hope you'll read the rules and have fun!!!

Well I'm also a shy person (but that's because I have AS in my case). Destruction is inevitable, nothing lasts forever. Realizing that doesn't make you emo ^.^

Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy the forums.

Flurried Rains

~No Day But Today.
Well when I see your username I see the word Shibi... so I'll call you that for now. o_O.

Anyway welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here. I'm a bit abnormal too lol.