• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

★-Jocelyn's Sprite Shop-★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shana_miku

Simplicity♥
Accepted! I'll VM you when it's done

EDIT: Done ~
Request_Girl_Dawn9430765920-iaza.gif

[*IMG]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x205/Harry_Potter25/Request_Girl_Dawn9430765920-iaza.gif[/*IMG]
Take the *'s out to use it.
Sorry I couldn't add the scarf it was to weird looking when I put it on so I took it off. Hope you like it, it was very hard to change the clothes and the hair -_- took me a while but I think I got it
Oops, sorry! ^_^' But thanks alot, its very nice!

~Jocelyn~

trainer spriter
TurtwigFan1's request is accepted! Here it is-

request-133762993206-iaza.gif

Hope you like it! Please save on your image host!

3 slots open!

Last edited:

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Danchimchar, I have request for you if you don't mind.

Headshot:
Trainer Base: Pokemon Platinum Hero
Description: The trainer with grey hair in my sig.

Last edited:

Pandeji

USED ULTRASPLASH!!!
Not that it's a big deal, but can I ask why my request was denied? When you denied it you told me to read rule number two. No spam. I don't see how my request was spam in any way. I asked for a mugshot if you weren't doing trainer sprites. You weren't doing trainer sprites. To both the understanding of me and anybody else trying to request, can this be clarified a little please?

~Jocelyn~

trainer spriter
Sorry. But I changed the rules a bit, it was Rule 2 was originally "ONE Request per person." You should of posted one request, then we I finish that one, you request the other another request, not post both them in one request. Plus you didn't use the forms. This why I Re-made my shop since they put a whole pile of requests on me.

Last edited:

piplup_777

Paparazzi ♪♫
Thank You
So Much

~Jocelyn~

trainer spriter
Your welcome! Okay, Guys I added a new thing you can request from me!

soulpixelart7907572084-iaza.gif

Profile Mugshots
Original Mugshot- (if I made you a mugshot of your character, put it here. If I didn't, first a request a mugshot. )
Facial Descriptions- ( Do you want it to be smiling, frowning, or anything else.)

Please Request!

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
~Please Sprite This Request~

Mugshots
Your Character- ( I don't have a drawing but I'll have to describe it ) has large blond hair with some curls in her front hair that falls on her shoulders,
and a red flower on her hair, red short sweeter with a closed button in front white short sleeveless dress ( almost like Roxanne's) with two red lines in top and finally gray blue eyes
Facial Descriptions- Smiling

Thank you

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Danchimchar, I have request for you if you don't mind.

Headshot:
Trainer Base: Pokemon Platinum Hero
Description: The trainer with grey hair in my sig.

Alright accepted should be done soon

Pandeji

USED ULTRASPLASH!!!
Even though I said in my post "whichever one you feel like doing?" - Which I made specifically for the rule of one request per person?

~Jocelyn~

trainer spriter
Okay, Here is rosemary's request-

request-149857046031-iaza.gif

Hope you like it! Please save on your own image host!

@Pandeji, Can you stop spamming in my shop? Well, if you wanted me to make you something, you should put the request you wanted to most. Because most of the time when they request with whichever one you feel like doing?
" They end up requesting the other thing. Also reply in PM, I do not want spam in my shop.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Request for danchimchar

Trainer Template Cards
Backround: Black
Trainer: Lucas
Badges: Sinnoh
Pokemon: Shiny Luxray, Shiny Umbreon, Shiny Ninetails, Shiny Starmie, Sky Forme Shaymin, Shiny Lucario.
Name: Penumbra

If you have any questions or can't do it for some reason, plz let me know. Thanks in advance.

~Please Sprite This Request~

I'd like a mugshot from Jocelyn, please.

Mugshots
Your Character- My OC character: Malea
Facial Descriptions- Smiling
Background Color- Red

Thank you! Please take your time with it! ^^ And let me know if I made any errors. ^^;

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
Okay, Here is rosemary's request-

request-149857046031-iaza.gif

Hope you like it! Please save on your own image host!

@Pandeji, Can you stop spamming in my shop? Well, if you wanted me to make you something, you should put the request you wanted to most. Because most of the time when they request with whichever one you feel like doing?
" They end up requesting the other thing. Also reply in PM, I do not want spam in my shop.

awesome, thanks a lot Jocelyn :)

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Request for danchimchar

Trainer Template Cards
Backround: Black
Trainer: Lucas
Badges: Sinnoh
Pokemon: Shiny Luxray, Shiny Umbreon, Shiny Ninetails, Shiny Starmie, Sky Forme Shaymin, Shiny Lucario.
Name: Penumbra

If you have any questions or can't do it for some reason, plz let me know. Thanks in advance.

Accepted should be done soon :3

aclover

VICTORiOUS
yea i havent got ANY requests from this shop... CUSTOMERS LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE FOR MY WORKINGS!
some on please request... :surfpika:D:

Status
Not open for further replies.