• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

☆ A Tale of Heroes (M)[DISCUSSION]

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Bleh, short post. >.<

Hopefully, I didn't miss something important...

AJ2000

Well, I just posted. Lyssa's group has finally started a confrontation. Kenna and Lyssa are still able to fight though, if it comes down to it, or if the others need help. Try not to kill the enemies lol (just try to knock them out).

Meanwhile, Artus is trying to get on Shanya's good side lol. Keeping in mind she sounds like a devious fox to him.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
No... I feel like I read in one of AJ's posts that they were removed.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Whoops, seems I've made a mistake with my post. The chunk in the middle isn't what Halt was saying, the one with the getting out comment. That was what Artus was saying. Sorry

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Don't worry. we all make mistakes. Everyone thought my character was thinking that one time while he was really shouting. lol

AJ2000

Kanima, I don't think it makes much sense for your character to randomly just crush their skulls.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well, in my head it went something like: Best to make sure they're dead, so they don't try following us, or try attacking us again. Besides, I like killnig People...
But if it's dumb, I'll edit it out

AJ2000

Yeah, you should probably edit it out. Besides, if they are unconscious, then it's highly unlikely they'll up and start following.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Aww.. bummer. Okay, I'll edit it out.

Minteh

It's so shiny!
As our group has two people who know healing related spells, I'm guessing either Henry or Kenna will be healing the group when they escape. As the prison is located in the north (and I imagine it's cold enough for snow) would it be alright to say Kenna got moisture from the snow in order to heal?

I know this won't be for a while yet, but it doesn't hurt to know :)

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Wait, are the nullifiers off now or something? Because Reigns can also use healing spells.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'm guessing the nullifier is off when we exit the prison?
Speaking of.. What are the woman and child's roles?

AJ2000

Nullifier cancels out when we get out of the undergrounds. After that, they become usable again. As for the mom and child, they are just there for 'guides' for the the other group.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Shadow, expect a hillllllarious reaction to what Reigns just did. lol
Also, Aaron is totally gonna develop a crush for Reigns.