• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

☆ A Tale of Heroes (M)[DISCUSSION]

Schade

Metallic Wonder
It's simply just So. Annoying!
and I think I did some messups in my post as I mentioned the Fire guy was dead. But because of the fact that I can't og back to fourth page and check, I cannot be certain. So I'll have to trust you on this one, Delta

Tixen

I had that problem with the SU a while ago, but not with the RP itself. It seems to have stopped glitching for me after a while - perhaps that will happen for you?

AJ2000

Hmmm...none of that has been happening to me, so I think it must be a glitch of sorts.

Also, I'll post soon, caught up with work at the moment.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Question: Will there be a sequel to this whenever we're done?
(Or have I just missed out Reading it somewhere?)

Minteh

It's so shiny!
It's working fine now :)
If I don't post much these next few days it's because I'm sorting some college related stuff out. Plus, I was recently 'let go' from my job so I'm still trying to sort some things out with that.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yeah, same here. I have an exam NeXT Friday, so I might not be able to post much

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Thanks! I will really need it.

Btw, RP's been going slow the last two days. I still don't understand that door.. What will be on the other side of it?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'd say let's have reigns and Aaron do some friendly bonding while the others are on the case of the mysterious door.

Minteh

It's so shiny!
Everything seems to be sorted out now, so I should be back to posting normally.

There hasn't been a post for four day o_O I would post but I don't really have anything for Kenna to talk about as I was waiting for other responses...

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yeah.. Looking foreward to this continuing now. lol
The ones at least I am waiting for, are the ones working on that door.

Also, from now on, I'll adapt my character to act more based on how I listed his Personality, as I see that I've kinda failed up until now.

Zena

Wolf Minded Trainer
Again sorry for not posting so much a lot is going on in life that I have not foreseen when I joined this roleplay. So I'm afraid I will have to quit this roleplay. Sorry about this I really wanted to continue with you all, but real life isn't giving me much time for roleplaying or really anything fun.. I hope you all have fun regardless and in what ever spare time I do have, I'll be reading the roleplay.

(If you want you may kill off Alina, or say that she just disappeared or something.)

Minteh

It's so shiny!
Aww, we'll be sad to see yo go but real life priorities are more important. :)

Might post tonight and tryc and get Jenna to strike up a conversation with some of the others. I don't really want to see Alina killed off so I don't know if any of you guys want to or just make her disapear.

Last edited: