• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

☆ Hello ☆

Hello there. I'm ☆StarlightDream☆ but you can call me; Starlight, or Dream.

Here's somethings about myself:

~I'm English
~I'm really random but fun! :D
~I'm 11
~EMOLGA/PICHU ROCKS!!
~I love Eletric Types
~And half my family is on this forum so I know a few people
~I play Guitar, Drums, Keyboards and I sing a little... *Blushes*

So... hello once again...

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Hi! you're speaking to a fellow musician. Guitarist, songwriter, singer... If you want someone to talk to, just talk to me.

Hello. I love seeing people my age on these forums, it makes me feel like I'm not as distant from everybody else. I'm magikarprules, feel free to call me magikarp or karp. If you have Pokemon Online, maybe we could battle sometime.

hey welcome to the forums :) i am also a fellow muscian-i play guitar. if you wanna talk, learn some techy stuff -
colorzsizes and how to link pictures or text to a url
let me know :) feel free to check out my art shop by clicking on my fusion on my sig :)

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
welcome! im goomi and im glad to see im not the youngest! (im 12). i also play sax.

littlea53

Prince of Darkness
Welcome to this epic forum of epic epics! I am littlea53, owner of the Thunder Ghouls! One of the many Clans available on the forum! Feel free to drop by if you need a friend or some help!

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.