• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

☆ The Official Claim a Pokemon Thread Ver. 6.0 ☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackthorn V

Dragonite --- Blackthorn V --- November 17, 2013.

I didn't read the thread in it's entirety, I only skimmed a couple pages, but the original post shows that my favorite poke wasn't taken. :)

Silversea

Eevee - Silversea - November 18, 2013

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Slurpuff --- Chibi_Muffin --- November 18, 2013

Porygon-Z --- shiny_arceus --- November 18, 2013

TheAlterEgo

The Assassin
Weavile --- TheAlterEgo --- November 19, 2013

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
hey everyone,
I'll add the claims today! Sorry I haven't been keeping up with it; real life matters and whatnot.

Tylky

Claim! Mantine - Tylky - 21/11/2013

Eljokk

Aspiring Battler
Espeon - Eljokk - november 21st 2013

Wasn't taken as far as I could tell.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
All claims have been added! Some people didn't listen and broke the rules, however I'm not going to give strikes this time around because they were all from earlier on. I apologize for not updating this sooner.
All strikes have been erased from earlier on, too.

Zenosparadox

Happiny<3
Yanmega --- dragonflypokemon --- November 22 2013

Kirlia---KirliaAndVaporeon---23/11/2013

It's the 23rd here. Might not be where you are, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.