• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

☆ The Official Claim a Pokemon Thread Ver. 6.0 ☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estellise

peachy
Since my username was changed...

Old: Xerneas --- Auaria~ --- November 9th, 2013
New: Xerneas --- Seles --- November 9th, 2013

Torpoleon

Blastoise --- Torpoleon --- November 29, 2013

Since all the ones I would've picked were already taken, at least I got a classic favorite!

Sohryu

Be a Man!
I see, I see... My bad! I'll post again and I hope this time it's in the correct form:

Staryu --- Akanjão --- November 29th, 2013

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
Lugia - ~Sam~ - November 29 2013

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Old: Zoroark --- Lucina Archaelis --- November 9th, 2013
New: Zoroark --- Archangel Armada --- November 9th, 2013

Username Change.

T-Bolt

Electrifying.
Six pages already, so I'm not sure if this has already been claimed.....

Kabutops --- T-Bolt --- November 11th, 2013

I kind of think my post was missed. It doesn't seem to break the rules, I've looked through it thrice already.

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
Didn't realise V6.0 was up. Oh well, I'll try and go for consistency with the last thread.

Palkia --- the ash man83 --- November 30th, 2013

tomthepom

Not sure if mine was missed or just didn't do the form right but here it is again.

Torterra --- tomthepom --- December 1st 2013

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Serperior --- SazandoraIsAwesome --- November 30th, 2013

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
Serperior --- SazandoraIsAwesome --- November 30th, 2013

Dang it, you took my beloved Serperior! Oh well... what happens if someone wants to claim the same Pokémon someone else has already claimed (if their claim isn't official yet, if that makes sense?) :eek:

RyuoftheMyst

Evolution Master
Lickilicki --- RyuoftheMyst --- December 1, 2013

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Dang it, you took my beloved Serperior! Oh well... what happens if someone wants to claim the same Pokémon someone else has already claimed (if their claim isn't official yet, if that makes sense?) :eek:

If the post hasn't been updated yet, and someone else already claimed it before you did (assuming they followed the form correctly) then they get it first. However, if someone else tries to claim it first and doesn't use the correct form, and somebody else tried afterwards and did use the correct form; they would get it because they followed the rules.

Last edited:

Alashazam

Humble Forum-Goer
Hitmonlee--- Alashazam --- December 1st 2013

alomagicat

Pichu - alomagicat - December 1st 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.