• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

☆ The Unloved Pokemon Club v.2 ☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Can I join?

I'm glad other people share my Qwilfish pet peeve, I seriously defended it against my Internet Sister. (She's the only one in the internet family that can beat me XD). Ugh, you know what I hate? People bashing on Castform, seriously. Even though he has base 70 in all stats, he carries the most Powerful Weather Ball in the game. If only he got an evolution, with Mew Stats... that would kill everything in Weather...

I also Love Klinklang, Lunatone, Crustle, Chimecho, and this may sound odd, but I just love Burmy. It's so cute and adorable!

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Ugh, you know what I hate? People bashing on Castform, seriously. Even though he has base 70 in all stats, he carries the most Powerful Weather Ball in the game. If only he got an evolution, with Mew Stats... that would kill everything in Weather...

Quoted for truth. Scarfed Castform in the Rain OHKO's Gliscor with Hydro Pump without SR. Castform's even better in OU because of all the weather wars. Hell, I used CS Castform against a Rain team and it destroyed. OHKO Politoed with Scarfed Thunder. Then Contrary Superpower Spinda cleaned up the rest.

But Castform in LC, he would be a beast. He has a higher BST than most LC Pokemon, and is a reliable rain setter. And with Eviolite... hoo boy.

CandleReaper said:
I also Love Klinklang, Lunatone, Crustle, Chimecho, and this may sound odd, but I just love Burmy. It's so cute and adorable!

I completely agree! Burmy is so adorable, and I got a freaking good run with a Wormadam Trash Cloak in Diamond. In B2W2, I'm planning on trading over a Burmy from my BW, and using it.

Again, like Missingno. Master before me, I don't have the authority to allow you into the club, but I see no reason for the owner(if he ever comes back :() or a co-owner to allow you in.

Last edited:

Psychic Lunatone

<--The Handsome Rock
Can I join?

I'm glad other people share my Qwilfish pet peeve, I seriously defended it against my Internet Sister. (She's the only one in the internet family that can beat me XD). Ugh, you know what I hate? People bashing on Castform, seriously. Even though he has base 70 in all stats, he carries the most Powerful Weather Ball in the game. If only he got an evolution, with Mew Stats... that would kill everything in Weather...

You are in!

I agree Burmy is one of the cutest first evo bugs around. I have got a Castform in my Rain Dance team, it with Poiltoad are the best in Double Battles.

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
I just noticed that this thread was made on my birthday. What a coincidence.

Now, I have a question. Has anyone yet signed up for the official list of unloved 'mons? If not, I'd like to apply.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
I'm glad other people share my Qwilfish pet peeve
You hate seeing its name misspelled, too? I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Ugh, you know what I hate? People bashing on Castform, seriously. Even though he has base 70 in all stats, he carries the most Powerful Weather Ball in the game. If only he got an evolution, with Mew Stats... that would kill everything in Weather...
I like Castform too! I used one in my team in Ruby version, and I still have it today. The exact same Castform.

It's great to see someone else who appreciates Klinklang. I used one in my team in Black version, and I didn't regret it at all. What I did was, I stopped Klang from evolving until it learned Shift Gear. Best decision ever. My Klinklang single handedly (single geardedly?) took out Ghetsis's Bisharp, just with Thunder Wave, Shift Gear, and Gear Grind (I hadn't thought to teach it Rock Smash). I'm glad they're giving it access to Wild Charge in B2/W2.

Yes, you are. I hate, hate, hate that. And recently, I got a sweep completely with unloved Pokemon. Spinda, Castform, Whirlipede, all these unloved guys, I put them together in an OU Pokemon Online team, and they swept. Completely swept. Not in NU, not RU, not even UU, OU. This proves unloved Pokemon have as much potential as the ones that hog the spotlight, like Dragonite and Tyranitar.
I routinely use underappreciated Pokémon on Random Matchup. I vividly recall one instance where it was down to my opponent's Zapdos vs. my Garbodor. And I won. Rock Polish/DoubleSlap/Rock Blast/Gunk Shot, with Stench as the ability, it's great. Unfortunately, the battle video is long gone, or I'd provide the number. I will, however, provide the number to a battle video where I defeated a Gyarados and a Conkeldurr with a level 1 Cleffa (83-06529-52433). And in the recent Spring Friendly, one of the Pokémon on my team? A Minun.

Psychic Lunatone

<--The Handsome Rock
@Duranteater you're in!, welcome to the club :)

Does anyone feel like making the club a Banner or userbar? Since we dont have one yet and it could help spread the word of this club.

Chrosion

#1 waifu
I'm not quite sure if it counts, but I'd like to join this club for Oshawott. I know he is pretty popular but he's still disliked by so many people, like the Nuzlocke creator himself!

Oshawott/Chrosion/8/3/12

Mew_2

I'm am really upset that many people don't understand the power of wobbeffet, every time I try to give someone a wobbeffet on GTS negotiations they all decline it :mad:
do they not know that, if you know what type of moves pokemon learn then you can defeat anyone

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
I'm am really upset that many people don't understand the power of wobbeffet, every time I try to give someone a wobbeffet on GTS negotiations they all decline it :mad:
do they not know that, if you know what type of moves pokemon learn then you can defeat anyone

OMG YES. Wobbuffet is my fav, and powerful too

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Hmm, I'd maybe like to claim something. Howzabout...

Eelektrik/Z-nogyroP/08/04/2012.

And I'm working on the list, bout halfway through.

@Missingno. Master: Awesomeness. Minun is just so awesome. And Plusle, though I use Plusle more because a boost in Sp. Atk is better than one in Sp. Def in my book.

Arvis

I'd like to join because i really like the pokemon that tend to be disliked. most of the Pokemon are my favorites are usually either ignore or hated. Such as wobbuffet,Exeggutor and Mr. mime.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
It's great to see someone else who appreciates Klinklang. I used one in my team in Black version, and I didn't regret it at all. What I did was, I stopped Klang from evolving until it learned Shift Gear. Best decision ever. My Klinklang single handedly (single geardedly?) took out Ghetsis's Bisharp, just with Thunder Wave, Shift Gear, and Gear Grind (I hadn't thought to teach it Rock Smash). I'm glad they're giving it access to Wild Charge in B2/W2.

I know right!?

Also, don't you have a gamefaqs account?

ga'hoolefan

Feathered Dino Lover
Hi. Id like to join this club, if it's not too late. One of my favorite starter evolutions, Meganium, is arguably the weakest final starter evolution yet, but I still love my Petal-dancing Solar Beam-shooting flower dino!

My claim: Meganium/ga'hoolefan/10/5/12

I've got two other things to say:
Remoraid was brought up recently. I think it is relatively undrappreciated, as it and Octillery are just being put in Pokedexes to evolve Mantyke. A few months ago, while onvacation, I took a look at a Remoraid in a book and suddenly realized: Holy moley! Remoraid has a really unique design!

2. Has anyone thought of Tangela or Venomoth lately? I've heard one of the game designers (can't remember who) thinks that Tangela is the most underappreciated monster.

TherianForm

King of TM87
I would love to join this group :)
I love Qwilfish, Shelgon, Dunsparce and so on! :D
Can I claim Dunsparce? Dunsparce/TherianForm/10/5/12

Oh and has any seen this yet....http://www.serebii.net/dungeoninfinity/
Look it has Dunsparce on? Don't you think this is a bit weird? Having all 5th gen Pokemon (not including Pikachu) and then having Dunsparce on :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.