• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

☆Imaginary friends☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
I literally thought Pikachu followed me around on a daily basis.

WIN!

True story: when I was little, I had a green elephant Imaginary friend. one day my sister came home. "what did your imaginary friend do today Loren?"

ME: " Oh, he jumped in the fireplace becuase he didn't like his life anymore"

I didn't even know SUICIDE EXISTED, and I said this. XD

ladendar

Little munchkinz
Some people have the wierdest imaginary friends ever, its absurd. Some claim to have dinosaurs the size of Alberta, if thats possible. But thats the beauty of imaginations.

~Kari~

when I was seven, I had an imaginary friend. his name was Friend. XD
I remember making my parents set a place at the dinner table for him, and whenever I got in trouble, I blamed it on Friend.
I think I stopped in third grade
I was a crazy little kid...

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Never had an imaginary friend, never will. However, for some reason, I used to use the name Tony Garth a lot. Don't know why, but now I think it's a disgusting name.

Also, at school, sometimes I try to get people to call me Bennendetto (from the popcorn machine in the Homestarmy). It usually doesn't work, through.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
My imaginary friend was named Sneakers.
He was a big shoe...
He turned into an a*shole after a while so I divorced him

Last edited:

Nephos

Lelouch Lamperouge
I had one when I was younger about 7 but my mama told me that I told her me and him got into a fight and he was sleeping at the bottom of the river with the fishes because I had just seen a mob movie lol

DittoDude

The King of Town.
I had one named Clear once. He was invisible and could walk through walls. I forgot about him.

Meowtastic

I never had an imaginary friend. I had imaginary ghosts named Sabrina and Bicycle. Bicycle was there first, and he was cool and stuff for a while. Then he turned evil and I was scared to death of him, so Sabrina came into our lives. She was pretty evil, too. So I tried to ignore them, but they wouldn't leave me alone. One day, they decided they were going to get married and moved away. And I never heard from them again. :)

TicoPokemonMaster

Well here goes.. When I was 5-8 years old pretend that I was Mario, or Donkey Kong or Sonic and went on misadventures with the sidekick characters from each respective series.

When I was 10 -11 years old I pretended that I was in the Pokemon Anime and that I was the main character with all of Ash's pokemon while Ash was my friend that had bad taste in pokemon and I also travelled with Misty and Brock. Once I also remember pretending to be the s*** out of Ash.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I find it really weird when people have imaginary friends. The whole concept seems extremely messed up. (no offense to the majority of people posting here)

Shirow

I still have my imaginary freind, Its my DSI. Well you can see it wich defeats the whole invisable part of the concept but unlike everyone else its never left me. [Due to the fact it can't walk]

MeltingCORE

Honestly, I've never had imaginary friends due to loneliness. I've always made friends very easily. With me, it was just my imagination. I'm deeply into art and writing and I always have been. Me and my brother have a fan fiction called CLOUDS which we've been writing since I was in 4th grade. We're still writing it today. (i'm in 11th grade now.) I made the first eventual CLOUDS characters when I was in second grade. Sam (a sassy chick), Sally (a Rocker), and Eriqa (a Spanish girl). I remember making up Sally one night on a car ride home... I set out a extra outfit for her that night, lol. When we began CLOUDS in 2003, those three were the first characters. Then we added official characters like Mario, Ash, Lain, ect. We've always RPed the story in real life to because it's so fun. But we know it's not real.

Oh and I totally get the Pikachu thing, Zenotwapal. But for me it was Pikachu and Jirachi. And for my bro it was Mew and a Charmander.

Rave

Banned
Imaginary friends are conjured up imaginations that become real in our own psychological projections.

Fatal

Banned
I had an imaginary friend named Wilt who was red, tall and fuzzy and loved to play basketball but one day he stopped coming over and I forgot about him until just now.

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
I used to have an imaginary friend. I think his name was Kox and he was a fox? I don't remember him too well...

But presently, I have an imaginary angel and an imaginary devil as friends. Both of them are girls and they bicker a lot.

I had an imaginary friend named Wilt who was red, tall and fuzzy and loved to play basketball but one day he stopped coming over and I forgot about him until just now.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
I wish I had one. all I did was pretend stuffed animals were real, but that only sort of counts as imaginary. :p And thus, I now have 45.

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
I tried to make an imaginary friend once, but I could never do it. Im kinda jelly that you guys go to have one X3

Status
Not open for further replies.