• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

☆Imaginary friends☆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, l just remembered. One of my favorite shows is Hardcore Pawn on truTV. One time a guy came in with his imaginary friend, and the owner of the pawn shop just thought he was an idiot.

DexHolderBlue

Aspiring Arteest~
I had an imaginary friend named "Daisy" when I was about 6 or 7. We would have sleepovers all the time. xD

Nikku078

Yes Man
Growing up, I never really fit in, always the third wheel or unwanted tag-along. An only child with two busy parents. From grades 2-4 i played with my two best friends at the time, we all watched a lot of cartoons (specifically anime) and had vivid imaginations, we would have so much fun. Until they both moved away, and i was alone again. But before too long I wormed my way into a group of athletes, but I was the fat kid so how I thought that of as a good idea I still question.

Regardless my free time was spent on four things
video games
TV
computers
toys

My closest friends were always those toys. I was pretty much Andy from Toy Story. I held all of them closer to my heart than half of my family members. The stories and adventures i would come up with were so long, detailed and imaginative i could have published a series of novels about them. So why didn't I ever write about them? I've never had a way with words, nor artistic talent. All of my fictional writing has been mostly dialogue. Nonetheless the continuing adventures of my toy collection went from obsession to obsession, year after year those guys stuck with me, until I believe 9th grade started. The high school 'big boy' was too grown up to play with toys. But without much surprise, I developed a social life, ever so slowly, and my childhood, which i tried so hard to hold on to, was slipping further and further away from me. and i was okay with it. I am okay with it. but that's not to say there aren't days where i want to dig around in my closet for them again, for both nostalgia, and to escape from the asinine reality.

Comedian
Novelist
Musician
Graphic Novel writer
Film maker

The idea of a 'Normal' job has put me off for so many years. My creativity, social abnormalities and recklessness all stem from my imagination, and for that i thank everyone who has supported my quirkiness.

Well that was COMPLETELY unrelated...

ZFXZFX

I had an imaginary friend when I was like 4 years old or something...

He was a Wolf.

ZFXZFX ;038;

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
I had an imaginary friend when I was really young. His name was bob and he was the captain of a sailboat haha.

I had an imaginary friend, but I forgot to feed him and he died. :(

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
Dude, I had a TON when I was growing up. My mom always worked the night shift and my younger brother wasn't very fun to play with, so I made up a lot of 'em. Plus, I have Asperger's, so people didn't really like me. :(

I remember that my first one was a baby T-rex from the movie The Lost World: Jurassic Park. Her name was Scamper. Whenever I stole hot dogs from the fridge, I blamed it on her. XD
I also had a six-foot tall bunny named Boogers. He was the guardian of underneath my bed that beat up monsters.
Then I got into anime.

The next one was Gatomon (3rd grade), followed by Mew (5th grade), followed by Inuyasha (7th grade), and finally Alucard (sophomore year).

Yeah, I'm not very healthy mentally-wise, aren't I? D:

Power464646

The game
I have one called THE GAME

Quagsireking

I am the king!
I have one called THE GAME

THE GAME i love saying that

I had an imaginary friend named Jim. He came to my house on an imaginary bus from the ed edd and eddy universe. I think he was a dog (maybe because my favorite toy was a stuffed dog) but anyway. He died a couple of times, and then left for a few years, (turned in to the voice in my head) but eventualy he became my fox spirit muse so meh...

Though i still talk to my self

EDIT: Jim also had a family cant remeber most of them but i do know one was a trex which i imagined had his own trailer that he rode on when i went places in the car. XD

Last edited:

Profesco

gone gently
Profesco used Hi Bump Kick!

Status
Not open for further replies.