• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

☆What goes around comes around☆

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Or maybe there is no principle and you're just looking for something that isn't there.

Cruxis

Banned
ive seen too many good things happen to bad people, and too many bad things happen to good people

so i dont believe in karma.

TheAceGlaceon

Statu variabilis
ive seen too many good things happen to bad people, and too many bad things happen to good people

so i dont believe in karma.

Me too. I don't believe in Karma.

dragontamer98

Modern Genocide
I dont believe in karma. Bad and good thongs will happen to you, whether you are bad or good. Itz just natural for bad things to happen, and just because you did something bad earlier doesn't mean itz magically linked to what happened to you just now. Of course, some of them may be linked somehow (ie: The Butterfly Effect).