1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

☢ Colress/Akuroma Club ☢

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Blood Red Absol, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Blood Red Absol

Blood Red Absol AquaMilotic's Waifu

☢ Welcome to the Colress/Akuroma Club ☢
    [​IMG]
    Who is Colress?
    Colress is a scientist who is researching the power of pokemon, his goal is to bring out the full potential of pokemon, he is also the boss of team plasma in Black 2 and White 2, however Science always comes 1st for him and he doesn't really care about team Plasma as a whole.

Click Here for More Infomation.

[​IMG]

☢ Rules ☢

1) All SPPf Rules Apply.
    2) No flaming, spamming or single sentience answers.
    3) Inactive members will be removed from the list after 1 month, you may rejoin if you choose to.
    4) No inappropriate discussion or posting.
    5) If you use or post any Fan art you must credit the artist.
    6) Breaking any of the rules will result in a strike.
    7) Have fun and try and keep the conversation going.

[​IMG]

☢ Art Corner ☢

If You have any fan art that you have made, feel free to post it and I will add it here.

[​IMG]

☢ Forms ☢

☢Sign Up Form☢
    -Here is mine-
    Name: Blood Red Absol
    Date: 11-12-2012
    Why do you like Colress?: Because I always loved scientists and Colress is the 1st pokemon scientist that I find so sexy x3

☢Name Change Form☢
    -Example-
    Old Name: Akuroma
    New Name: Colress
    Date: 11-12-2012

[​IMG]

☢ Members ☢

☢Founder☢
    Blood Red Absol

☢Members☢
    dirkac
    Elysian
    Eternalhero
    Fluffyy
    Kyuram
    OceanicLanturn
    Senatulus
    spyro and sonic
    supersmew
    TheSketchQueen
    your boss

[​IMG]

☢ Strikes and Bans ☢

[x] = 1 Day Ban
    [xx] = 1 Week Ban
    [xxx] = 1 Month Ban
    [xxxx] = Permanent Ban

☢Strikes☢
    Kyuram [x]
    Elysian [xx]

☢Bans☢
    Kyuram (Until 09:15 01-01-2013)
    Elysian (Until 9:15 06-01-2013)

[​IMG]

☢ Club Banners ☢

Banners to help advertise this club, feel free to order one from an art shop or make your own, if you want to use any of these be sure to credit the artist.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
  2. Schade

Schade The real Slim Schady

Forum Name: Elysian
    Date: 11.12.2012
    Why do you like Colress?: Well, he's an amazing scientist guy who specialize in Steel-Types (as far as I know), and he use Metagross, one of my favourite Pokemon

3. Dragalge

Dragalge This is more than 20 characters long

Forum Name: your boss
    Date: 11-12-12
    Why do you like Colress?: He owns a Beheeyem, a very unloved Pokemon whom I happen to like its backstory.

4. Forum name: spyro and sonic
    Date: December 11th, 2012.
    Why do you like Colress? I like steel type users and it's even better when they happen to be a bad *** scientist.

5. Sketchie

Sketchie >:3c

Forum Name: TheSketchQueen
    Date: 11 Dec 2012
    Why do you like Colress?: Why shouldn't I? He is amazing character, and he's fun to use in pkmn LARPGs, not to mention he's cute~

6. Blood Red Absol

Ok, All Accepted ^_^

Ok, here is a topic:
    If you Could make any changes to his team what would it be?

I understand the appeal of having Genesect on his team, but I always liked the Idea of Replacing either his Magneton or Magnezone with a Porygon-Z

7. Eternalhero

Eternalhero Trainer/Breeder

Forum Name: Eternalhero
    Date: 11 Dec 2012
    Why do you like Colress?: Because he is a steel type user! Also he is so awesome!

8. Dragalge

Dragalge This is more than 20 characters long

I like to give him a Porygon-2 over Magneton, since it's one of my favorite mid evos.

9. Blood Red Absol

Accepted

Porygon-2 with evolite?
    That sounds cool, but I still love Porygon-Z
    Also since Colress is now showing in the anime, It would give the Porygon line another chance at the anime as well, but guess not xD

10. Schade

Schade The real Slim Schady

Well, imo, he could replace Beehyem with Bronzong, because Bronzong is awesome, and Beeheyem isn't..... lol

11. Sketchie

Sketchie >:3c

I think he should take out Beehyem, but I'd replace it with one of the porygons. Or maybe just add a porygon/2/-Z to the group.

12. Blood Red Absol

Beheeyem is one of my favorite pokemon so personally I don't want to replace it, however I do see why it can be taken out of his team, it is his only pokemon that has a gender.

13. I'd replace his Rotom with a Ferrothorn(to annoy people). Roton just doesn't seem to fit with his team imo.

14. Blood Red Absol

Mmm, I wouldn't replace Rotom on his team, change it's form maybe, but not replace. Rotom is the Plasma pokemon so it fits him very well imo

How is this for a revamped Colress team.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

All these pokemon are genderless (sorry Beheeyem QQ) and relate to computers or machines in some way (yes, a bell is technically a machine)

any thoughts?

15. OceanicLanturn

OceanicLanturn Non non non!

Forum Name: OceanicLanturn
    Date: 14/12/12
    Why do you like Colress?: He's a Steel Expert, and I love Jasmine too :3. I always found him cool as a scientist, and I enjoy his Pokemon. I love his theme too. And how he doesn't really care about Plasma as a whole.

16. dirkac

dirkac I smash your Boxes.

Name: dirkac
    Date: 14-12-2012
    Why do you like Colress: Meeps... Why not? XD He's one of my favorite characters ever, and reason's: His Poké are among my favorites, his theme is HoO, his design is adorbs, and I like him as a whole really :p

And... Changes to his team?

Ummmz... Porygon-Z replaces Magneton.
    Change Rotom's Form from Wash to Freeze.
    Bronzong replaces Beeheeyem.

17. Blood Red Absol

Both accepted :3

Freeze Rotom?
    I think I still like the idea of wash Rotom to cover the Fire and Ground weaknesses.
    My friend actually suggested that Rotom change form every time you battle him, how does this sound?

18. dirkac

I had he every battle form change idea too, but I dislike the other Rotii formes, so I chose Freezee, and fridges remind me of Colress for some reason :p

They also share a color scheme.

19. Blood Red Absol

Lol I think you are mistaken as Frost Rotom is purple

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

However if I couldn't have wash form for him, I would have to say either the normal form or the Fan form.
    The regular ghost Rotom looks like it has closer colors to Colress.
    or Fan because it covers the Fighting-type weakness, however he does have psychic-types to cover that as well.

20. dirkac

... Colors mixed up.. Again :p

Normal looks better with hum, as it is still pure plasma, Wash is a washing machine, which has near nothing to do with the theme.