• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

☰Urban Armory Graphics☰

Estellise

peachy
--SURREAL BANNER REQUEST--
DIMENSIONS: 100x300
PRIMARY COLORS: whatever colours fit best with her ._.
TEXT: no text
NOTES: thank ya ^^

Yveltal96

A little more human
--WALLPAPER REQUEST--
DIMENSIONS: 1440 X 900
PRIMARY COLORS: black and blue
TEXT: Plasma Freeze
NOTES: Could you give it an electric/ice type background similar to the TCG effects on the Plasma Freeze expansion?
for an example of the cards in the expansion in case you are unfamiliar, see these examples: 1 2

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Yvelta96

WALLPAPER LINK

NOTICE

Sorry to have to do this, but I'm going to need to close the shop until June 24th. I'm going to be gone and out of the country for a while and won't have any access to my computer, so I won't be able to do requests until I get back.

Until then, I highly recommend getting requests done by Sworn Metalhead of Dædric Design. He's a good friend of mine, a talented graphic artist, and we often share tips and resources, so he's definitely a great guy to go to in the meantime.

Until then, guys, all the best. I'll see you all when I get back. Cheers.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
I'M BACK

So, after two weeks of drinking plenty of French wine and a HEAPING amount of Belgian beer in these two fine European countries, I'm back and ready for action. I HIGHLY recommend Chimay and Leffe for darker beers... if you're of age, of course.

Thanks for being patient. I'm ready to take all your requests again.

Yveltal96

A little more human
Whoot you're back!

--WALLPAPER REQUEST--
DIMENSIONS: 1440 X 900
PRIMARY COLORS: Blue and Yellow
TEXT: There Can Only Be One
NOTES: Nopee nuthn else all up to you :p

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Leffe huh? I'm not a dark beer kind of guy, but I'll have to give that one a shot. Anyways, glad your back and doing well. Remember when I ordered those two banners for divisions a little back? We expanded to 4 divisions. And I was hoping I could nab two banners.

--TECH BANNER REQUEST--
DIMENSIONS: Same as image posted
PRIMARY COLORS: Blue I guess
TEXT: Giant Ship Stern
TECH BORDER (Y/N): Please
NOTES: Here is the image just as a reminder.

--TECH BANNER REQUEST--
DIMENSIONS: Same as image posted
PRIMARY COLORS: Orangesh
TEXT: Giant Ship Bow
TECH BORDER (Y/N): Please
NOTES: Thanks man

johno1995

--ANIMATED BANNER REQUEST--
DIMENSIONS: 500x175
GIF(S): http://25.media.tumblr.com/9bdd0b3a041b0d2b558555c165d7bae1/tumblr_monnouBAuH1s6ci56o2_500.gif
IMAGES: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/324/b/3/team_rocket_grunt_grunge_by_aoi_iro-d4gtg2n.png with this sprite: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/3/38/FRLG_Blue_Title.png in the corner, on the side featuring the Team Rocket logo.
PRIMARY COLORS: Feature blood splatter somewhere. Preferably some funky, neon color scheme (reds/greens?).
TEXT: Long Road Home
NOTES: Give it a dark-ish atmosphere, but something eye-catching and badass and fun at the same time. Font? http://www.dafont.com/paintball.font?text=long+road+home

~

Welcome back! :D

Last edited:

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
--DARK BANNER REQUEST--
DIMENSIONS: I have no clue, whatever you think fits best
PRIMARY COLORS: Black and Red
TEXT: Sometimes we just need to fade away
NOTES: Can you add in leaves (Like Maple or Holly) somewhere?

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Hey, I'll try to get to the others soon, didn't expect such a big comeback!

Yveltal96

WALLPAPER LINK

Sheps

Well, I'll let the two banner request thing slide this time, but generally, I'd like to just keep it one banner per request. Otherwise, someone could request two-dozen banners and keep the queue jammed up for weeks. :p

ShipStern_zps8055e907.png

ShipBow_zpse8a7d87d.png

Meeker

MeekerAshenBanner_zps3c254972.png

RzK

Meow
And I'm baack.

--WALLPAPER REQUEST--
DIMENSIONS:1280x1024
IMAGES: Zapdos, Breloom, Garchomp, Jirachi, Starmie, Tyranitar
PRIMARY COLORS: You know best, amigo.
TEXT:
NOTES: Make it sort of, like a team pose.
Expecting amazing results again ;)

--dark banner request--
dimensions: Whatever works for a heading banner
primary colors: You can pick
text:Orre Region Club
notes: If you think this request is better suited for a different type of banner, go ahead and switch it to that.

Also hoping for a grunge-ish feeling since Orre is a desert region mostly.

EonDragonFTW