• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

☰Urban Armory Graphics☰

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Thanks Angel. Sorry it's been like a week, I've just been sort of... out of it. But I'm back, and thanks a lot. it looks amazing.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
I'm back. Superbowl party stuff kept me away for the most part. Great game, got really close at one point.

Anyway...

Truth Seeker

TruthSeekerBanner_zps6398629b.png

adamfitz

AdamfitzBannerRMX_zps12b4e158.gif

HetaOni

HetaOniBanner_zps16bd9bf8.gif

WAITING LIST
1. <OPEN>
2. <OPEN>
3. <OPEN>
4. <OPEN>
5. <OPEN>​

Dreamy

I'm back. Superbowl party stuff kept me away for the most part. Great game, got really close at one point.

Anyway...

Truth Seeker

TruthSeekerBanner_zps6398629b.png

adamfitz

AdamfitzBannerRMX_zps12b4e158.gif

HetaOni

HetaOniBanner_zps16bd9bf8.gif

WAITING LIST
1. <OPEN>
2. <OPEN>
3. <OPEN>
4. <OPEN>
5. <OPEN>​

Looks so awesome, thanks again ^_^

Estellise

peachy
hello. :p

--SURREAL BANNER REQUEST--
DIMENSIONS: 300x200
PRIMARY COLORS: purple and blue..same as Cresselia's shiny colours
TEXT: Moonlight
NOTES: could you get as much of Cresselia in as possible?

Last edited:

Wildfyre

X + Y, get pumped!
--ANIMATED BANNER REQUEST--
DIMENSIONS: Whatever you decide fits well.
GIF(S): Here
PRIMARY COLORS: Reds, blacks, fiery themed
TEXT: Wildfyre
NOTES: Really just use your imagination, your sigs look stunning and I'm sure you can make something great out of this. If I may, please put the gif on the right side of the sig, that's the main thing I want to point out, I hope you have fun.

Thanks in Advance!

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Didn't see any wait list-thingies so..

DIMENSIONS: 450 x 180
GIF(S): This one
PRIMARY COLORS: light blues
TEXT: Elysian
NOTES: I trust you to make something awesome, like all those images on the OP

~Kurou

to see you smile

Erladino

HTML Code:
DIMENSIONS:Preferable? I'd choose 450x200, but I'd rather leave that to you, you're the professional here xP
GIF(S):http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/gallade (the first one, that is the swords dance gallade :/)
IMAGES:.-. umm no, I just want 2 gif's merged by the 'purple' lining xD so this is the second one.
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/tropius
PRIMARY COLORS:You choose? (purple? /shotdead)
TEXT:Erladino~
NOTES:I'm a big fan of gallade! I'm looking forward to your art! Also, I want a sort of glowing purple border, If you know what I mean. I want the 2 gif's combined together. If that's possible.

Your work is awesome. thanks.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Back in the game.

Wildfyre

WildfyreBanner_zps09d6186f.gif

Elysian

ElysianBanner_zps52034249.gif

wadder2

wadder2Banner_zps162ef804.png

WAITING LIST
1. Erladino (Need image links refined)
2. <OPEN>
3. <OPEN>
4. <OPEN>
5. <OPEN>​

Schade

Metallic Wonder
That's... Awesome! Thanks, dude

Erladino

I don't exactly know how to 'refine' the links. Just choose the tropius and gallade present. I can't comprehend to your standards. I'd be thankful if you improvise; I'm sorta new if you can see! A little heads up will be greatly appreciated~ Forgive me if The refining has nothing to do with my application.

Thanks in advance
Erladino~

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Alright, had to improvise with both of these when it came to the images, but hopefully these are okay with you guys.

Erladino

ErladinoBanner_zps3efc35f6.gif

adamfitz

adamfitzEeveeBanner_zps05700e39.gif

WAITING LIST
1. <OPEN>
2. <OPEN>
3. <OPEN>
4. <OPEN>
5. <OPEN>​

RzK

Meow
Hello! I just saw some of your works and I am amazed as well as impressed.

--animated banner request--
dimensions:Same size as you made for Erladino.
gif(s):http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/043/3/5/infernape_b_w_animation_by_damienhawk-d39dj4d.gif and http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx329/Smiley-Creater/blaze.gif
primary colors: whatever fits well!
text: BLAZE!
notes: I would love it if the blaze gif would be in the center, the game sprite in the lower left corner and the other image (resized, maybe?) in the lower right. The text should in the center and in this font: www.1001freefonts.com/font/Flames.zip with a suitable font color. It should be such that the Blaze gif is in the background. Oh, and is it possible to remove the text in the blaze gif?
Thank you very much!

Last edited: