• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

☰Urban Armory Graphics☰

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
hello. im sorry to intrude but i was wondering if you made gym badges? and if so if you would mind creating one? if not its fine m just asking around thank you =)

johno1995

Anytime, amigo.

I'm thinking of doing away with the "one request per week" rule and the 5 person waiting list. It's never been filled to max and I've been able to easily manage things right now.

That'd be cool. I love all the banners you've made for me, and I was hoping to request some more :) I don't want to overdo it though, so I'll probably keep it to once a week, I was going to use the banners for promotion really (for an in-development fanfic), like for each chapter or whatever, if you were wondering why so many requests lol.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
hello. im sorry to intrude but i was wondering if you made gym badges? and if so if you would mind creating one? if not its fine m just asking around thank you =)

I don't, sorry dude. I haven't really sat down and practiced them.

That'd be cool. I love all the banners you've made for me, and I was hoping to request some more :) I don't want to overdo it though, so I'll probably keep it to once a week, I was going to use the banners for promotion really (for an in-development fanfic), like for each chapter or whatever, if you were wondering why so many requests lol.

Yeah, that's fine. I understand not everything requested is specifically for a signature. Whatever you need, I'll make it, no problem.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
its no problem thank you for getting back to me =)

johno1995

:D I'm baaaack.

--ANIMATED BANNER REQUEST--
DIMENSIONS: 500x175 would be ideal
GIF(S): http://files-cdn.formspring.me/photos/20120204/n4f2e0361770da.gif
IMAGES: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/146/a/9/PKMN_No_336___Seviper_by_VVITch.jpg http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/1202/hilbertvsiris.png
PRIMARY COLORS: Badass font fit for an epic battle & give it a starry night/moonlight/purple-pink color scheme. Make it a nice contrast of badass & cute/pretty.
TEXT: Moonshine Moxie
NOTES: Similar formatting to my previous banners - Seviper on the left, GIF of Zangoose on the right. VS sprite in one of the bottom corners and text elsewhere on the banner. Hopefully its not too specific/restricting!

johno1995

That is amazing! Thank you!!

Turchiple

Advanced Spriter
Hey I was just wandering with wallpapers instead of finding pictures for you to use would we be able to just set a theme? for example: Water type pokemon, The legend of zelda: Ocarina of time etc...

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Hey I was just wandering with wallpapers instead of finding pictures for you to use would we be able to just set a theme? for example: Water type pokemon, The legend of zelda: Ocarina of time etc...

Yeah, I could work with something like that. It's only when people want very specific pictures for the wallpaper do I need for them to be as large as possible. But with pretty broad themes like the ones you suggested, it shouldn't be a problem.

Estellise

peachy
--WALLPAPER REQUEST--
DIMENSIONS: I'm honestly not sure... my current wallpaper is 1024 x 640, so that'll work
PRIMARY COLORS: pink and blue... please
TEXT: no text, please
NOTES: can you primarily focus on Hilda? and you can choose a second image, if need be.
:608:

Turchiple

Advanced Spriter
Well then
--WALLPAPER REQUEST--
DIMENSIONS: 1366 x 768
PRIMARY COLORS: Darker colours
TEXT: The dragons are coming...
NOTES: Take your time if needed and I wasn't sure on the primary colours so yeah :D

RzK

Meow
Hello, Avenger Angel!
Now then...
--WALLPAPER
REQUEST--

DIMENSIONS: 1280x1024

this emboar,

this feraligatr,
serperior, charizard

, Sceptile

and finally this Swampert. Phew!
PRIMARY COLORS:[/
u]

TEXT:
NOTES:No text, and maybe you could touch up some of the images especially Feraligatr, that ball on its hand doesn't look nice. Do improvise!
Thanks for the previous banner and thanks for this too!
Do tell via VM/PM or through this thread if there's any problem with the images.

Last edited:

RzK

Meow

Hey that's AMAZING
Thanks again!
If I'm not too early then...

You're going to enjoy making this IMO
--WALLPAPER
REQUEST--

DIMENSIONS: 1280x1024
captain falcon
PRIMARY COLORS:leaving this to you
TEXT:FALCON PUNCH!
NOTES: On a dark background, 3-4 images of Captain Falcon showing the stages of Falcon Punch, with the final one in the center and large sized. The smaller c.falcons could be black and white even? And maybe you could show somebody (i.e. Any other smasher maybe weegee or jiggly) getting blasted off too? The background must be quite different from that pokemon wallpaper you made for me.

Last edited:

Turchiple

Advanced Spriter
My wallpaper is AMAZING!! Now my sister wants one

--WALLPAPER REQUEST--
DIMENSIONS: 1366 x 768
PRIMARY COLORS: Dark Green & Black
TEXT: LOKI
NOTES: I showed her your examples and she was drooling then I showed her the one you made me and her mind explouded