• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

♡ SPPF Shipping Member x Member Thread - Version IX ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Shipping Name: DemonicDragonShipping
Member 1's User Name: SapphireBlueEyes7799
Member 2's User Name: Shiny Haxorus
Member 1's Color: This Color~
Member 2's Color: This Color~

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Me and Haxy have been together for a month and 2 week now. We got together on December 1st, and I just love him so much. <3 Yoko came up with the shipping name. Demonic comes from my demonic nature, and dragon from the Haxorus and Dragonair thing. Long story. <3

Accepted!

This is really cute, yet demonic xD Alright, I'll put there as soon as I can, if you have any questions or would like to change your color/ship name, please edit your post and PM me.

EDIT: +Added!

Last edited:

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Shipping Name: BestFriendsForeverShipping
Member 1's User Name: Wingx
Member 2's User Name: SapphireBlueEyes7799
Member 1's Color: This color
Member 2's Color: This color

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): This is a best friend shipping. Sapphire and I have become very good friends over the past month. We both like to talk to eachother and plan to meet eachother someday. We decided to do a shipping together. ^_^ The shipping name is from us being BFFs, or Best Friends Forever :3

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Shipping Name: BestFriendsForeverShipping
Member 1's User Name: Wingx
Member 1's Color: This color

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): This is a best friend shipping. Sapphire and I have become very good friends over the past month. We both like to talk to eachother and plan to meet eachother someday. We decided to do a shipping together. ^_^ The shipping name is from us being BFFs, or Best Friends Forever :3

Accepted!

That's awesome! I'll put there as soon as I can, if you have any questions or would like to change your color/ship name, please edit your post and PM me.

Last edited:
Shipping Application

Shipping Name: DemonBrick Shipping
Member 1's User Name: Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama
Member 1's Color: This!! :D
Member 2's Color: This!! :p

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): *Clears throat* Me and Sapphire are connected as one. We are one. She's one with the demons and I am one with the bricks. As one, we are DemonBrick. And plus, we're brother and sister. So, why wouldn't we have a ship?

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Shipping Application

Shipping Name:
Member 1's User Name: Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama
Member 1's Color: This!! :D
Member 2's Color: This!! :p

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): *Clears throat* Me and Sapphire are connected as one. We are one. She's one with the
demons and I am one with the bricks. As one, we are DemonBrick. And plus, we're brother and sister. So, why wouldn't we have a ship?

Accepted!

xDDDD This is too funny. I'll add it as soon as I can, if you have any questions or would like to change your color/ship name, please edit your post and PM me.

Also, to the last 3 posters (wingzx, SapphireBlueEyes7799, and PopPrincess_Lyra), your Ships have been added to the Index. Sorry for the wait. I'll add your's soon Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama. Or should I say, Councilman Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama?

BTW, I'll be sure to put this as Brother and Sister Shipping.

Last edited:

~Demon Maxwell~

The Clever Girl
Okay, here I am again! Sign me up! :p

Shipping Name: OutgoingFoxShipping
Member 1's User Name: Jesspikapal
Member 2's User Name: your boss
Member 1's Color: This.
Member 2's Color: This

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Okay, so me and Boss have been good friends for quite a while now; he is very kind, very sweet, and a VERY good poet! This is a bestfriendship, so don't be confusing anything - he ain't my partner either! :p seriously, I seem to have everybody BUT that one guy on here. XDDD Anyways, the ship name came from his love for being outgoing and my inexplicable love for foxes, the best species of animal on the face of any planet. EVER. :)

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Okay, here I am again! Sign me up! :p

Shipping Name:
Member 1's User Name: Jesspikapal
Member 2's User Name: your boss
Member 1's Color: This

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Okay, so me and Boss have been good friends for quite a while now; he is very kind, very sweet, and a VERY good poet! This is a bestfriendship, so don't be confusing anything - he ain't my partner either! :p seriously, I seem to have everybody BUT that one guy on here. XDDD Anyways, the ship name came from his love for being outgoing and my inexplicable love for foxes, the best species of animal on the face of any planet. EVER. :)

Accepted!

XDDD That's so funny! I'll add it as soon as I can, if you have any questions or would like to change your color/ship name, please edit your post and PM me.

Last edited:

Hudsonn98

Shipping Name: CarFace Shipping
Member 1's Username: Hudsonn98
Member 2's Username: Shade2000
Member 1's Color: Orange
Member 2's Color: Yellow
Description of Ship: Shade and I have been really awesome friends since about the day we met. She is one of the most active and funny members of my clan even though she is the "Queen of Spam". She has been a member since almost the beginning and she helped keep the clan alive during our Dark Ages. We have so many inside jokes together (CarFace anyone?) and I love her like a sister. Even though we get into little scuffles sometimes, we still are the best of friends. This is a friend ship

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Shipping Name:
Member 1's Username: Hudsonn98
Member 2's Username: Shade2000
Member 1's Color: Orange
Member 2's Color: Yellow
Description of Ship: Shade and I have been really awesome friends since about the day we met. She is one of the most active and funny members of my clan even though she is the "Queen of Spam". She has been a member since almost the beginning and she helped keep the clan alive during our Dark Ages. We have so many inside jokes together (CarFace anyone?) and I love her like a sister. Even though we get into little scuffles sometimes, we still are the best of friends. This is a friend ship

Accepted!

Well, well, well, if it isn't Hudsonn98! My very 1st Clan Leader! Nice Shipping description XD I'll add it as soon as I can, if you have any questions or would like to change your color/ship name, please edit your post and PM me.

Last edited:

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Shipping Application

Shipping Name:prièreShipping (Pronounced Pre-A)
Member 1's User Name: Lost Requiem
Member 1's Color: THis Color

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Well, this is a Best Friends ship. Saph and I had first met at FPBC, we haven't talked that much until recently, where we somehow just clicked as friends. We talk to each other about our problems, and help each other through tough times, and we share some .... morbid.... likes. The name comes from Pray, and from the many times we 'pray', and how it's meaning is always different

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Shipping Application

Shipping Name:prièreShipping (Pronounced Pre-A)
Member 1's User Name: Lost Requiem
Member 1's Color: THis Color

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Well, this is a Best Friends ship. Saph and I had first met at FPBC, we haven't talked that much until recently, where we somehow just clicked as friends. We talk to each other about our problems, and help each other through tough times, and we share some .... morbid.... likes. The name comes from Pray, and from the many times we 'pray', and how it's meaning is always different

Accepted!

Very nice, I must say... I'll add it as soon as I can, if you have any questions or would like to change your color/ship name, please edit your post and PM me.

Last edited:
'Nother ship~

Shipping Name: SexyDentoshipping
Member 1's User Name: Yuppirox
Member 2's User Name: 00poke_maniac
Member 1's Color: this
Member 2's Color: this

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Gosh our friendship started mainly because of the Wishfulshipping thread, and ever since then we've always shared many laughs together, making crazy headcanons and making crack scenarios involving the Best Wishes cast. We also share this huge love for cats/cute animals lol. The name comes from this old in-joke from the WS thread involving a sexy Dento. That's all I'll say. xD *p.s. this is a friendship js*

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
'Nother ship~

Shipping Name: SexyDentoshipping
Member 1's User Name: Yuppirox
Member 2's User Name: 00poke_maniac
Member 1's Color: this
Member 2's Color: this

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Gosh our friendship started mainly because of the Wishfulshipping thread, and ever since then we've always shared many laughs together, making crazy headcanons and making crack scenarios involving the Best Wishes cast. We also share this huge love for cats/cute animals lol. The name comes from this old in-joke from the WS thread involving a sexy Dento. That's all I'll say. xD *p.s. this is a friendship js*

Accepted!

Well if it isn't my 1st customer! Very nice description! xD

I'll add it as soon as I can, if you have any questions or would like to change your color/ship name, please edit your post and PM me.

Last edited:

HetaOni

Chesaught
Shipping Name: ShinigamiShipping
Member 1's User Name: HetaOni
Member 2's User Name: Blood Red Absol

Description of Ship and Ship name: Let get this straight, this is a Best Friends Shipping. We met in November (obviously 2012). Blood friend requested me first probably because we both love Colress. When we first talked she introduced me to an anime called Black Butler, so I watched it and ended up falling in love with it. Because of this we talked to each other a lot about Black Butler and became good friends. It's called ShinigamiShipping because Shinigami is Japanese for Grim Reaper and we love the reapers from Black Butler...Jesus that was long. XD

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Shipping Name: ShinigamiShipping
Member 1's User Name: HetaOni
Member 2's User Name: Blood Red Absol

Description of Ship and Ship name: Let get this straight, this is a Best Friends Shipping. We met in November (obviously 2012). Blood friend requested me first probably because we both love Colress. When we first talked she introduced me to an anime called Black Butler, so I watched it and ended up falling in love with it. Because of this we talked to each other a lot about Black Butler and became good friends. It's called ShinigamiShipping because Shinigami is Japanese for Grim Reaper and we love the reapers from Black Butler...Jesus that was long. XD

Accepted!

Very nice and funny! XD

I'll add it as soon as I can, if you have any questions or would like to change your color/ship name, please edit your post and PM me.

Last edited:

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Shipping Name: SpecialEye Shipping
Member 1's User Name: PopPrincess_Lyra
Member 2's User Name: Myrrh
Member 1's Color: Mint-Green
Member 2's Color: Red

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): This is a friendship thing before I start. Shipping name was thought up by Myrrh not me. I was going to suggest HazelIris but neh. SpecialEye has more meaning because of our eyes in reallife. He and I also became friends through random crap talk xD nya~

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Shipping Name: SpecialEye Shipping
Member 1's User Name: PopPrincess_Lyra
Member 2's User Name: Myrrh
Member 1's Color: Mint-Green
Member 2's Color: Red

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): This is a friendship thing before I start. Shipping name was thought up by Myrrh not me. I was going to suggest HazelIris but neh. SpecialEye has more meaning before of our eyes in reallife. He and I also became friends through random crap talk xD nya~

Accepted!

XD That's funny, I'll add this and all the above ships right now. If you'd like a change in ship name/color or have any questions, feel free to PM me. (I'll also request those Heading Text Banners from you as soon as I find the time too... >.>)

Last edited:

Kierzor

Kinda reminiscing
Shipping Application

Shipping Name: KillerKitty Shipping
Member 1's User Name: ~Spaceman~
Member 2's User Name: Savanny
Member 1's Color: Red (can't change font colour. On my phone >.<)
Member 2's Color: Green

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!):
Savanny and I have been together for around 4 months now. The name comes from her love of cats and my favourite band, The Killers. She may not come around here very often, but she still wants me to do this :3

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Shipping Application

Shipping Name: KillerKitty Shipping
Member 1's User Name: ~Spaceman~
Member 2's User Name: Savanny
Member 1's Color: Red (can't change font colour. On my phone >.<)
Member 2's Color: Green

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!):
Savanny and I have been together for around 4 months now. The name comes from her love of cats and my favourite band, The Killers. She may not come around here very often, but she still wants me to do this :3

Accepted!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL ADD THIS RIGHT NOW!!!! =D THANKS SO MUCH KIERAN!!!! /caps

EDIT: +Added with honor!

Last edited:

Estellise

peachy
Shipping Name: GirlishCharmShipping
Member 1's User Name: Auaria~
Member 2's User Name: Doodlebug
Member 1's Color: purple
Member 2's Color: blue

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): (Please note this is a best friend ship) Doodlebug and I have been good friends for quite some time now. At first we didn't exactly like each other for various reasons, but over time we started to really bond. Now she's one of the people I really trust on here, and I talk to her about everything. Our shipping is 'GirlishCharmShipping' because we're both charming girls, if you were wondering. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.