• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

♡ SPPF Shipping Member x Member Thread - Version IX ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stereotypical Nerd

Shipping Name: InsiderShipping
Member 1's User Name: Stereotypical Nerd
Member 2's User Name: Tableau
Member 1's Color: purple (I can't change the font colour right now, srry)
Member 2's Color: purple

Description of Ship and Ship Name (Please Don't make this one sentence!): A best friend ship! Well, we've been best friends since forever. Perhaps eight years? And I know him irl so. The name comes from a game we made up when we were kids. It was called Insider. I don't wanna go through the rules. He left this site unforturnately, but we still see each other a tiny bit. No classes together. This is commemorate our friendship.

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
Shipping Application

Shipping Name:DragonFlareShipping
Member 1's User Name[/]: InsaneDragoniteHD
Member 2's User Name:FlareLover17
Member 1's Color:Orange
Member 2's Color: Red(like Fire)

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): We are now in a relationship with each other and to express our love,I am getting this. It was influenced by Dragon from Dragonite and Flare from Flareon. So esentialy, favorite parts of our our fav pokemon ^___^

xEryChan

Demon Child
Shipping Name: OppositeAmigashipping
Member 1's User Name: xEryChan
Member 2's User Name: Oceanus191
Member 1's Color: Purple
Member 2's Color: Blue

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): We've been best friends for years. We actually know each other in real life. She loves the beach while I hate it.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Shipping Name: Fush 'n' Chups Shipping
Member 1's User Name: PopPrincess_Lyra
Member 2's User Name: Blood Red Absol
Member 1's Color: This
Member 2's Color: This

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Friend Shippy!! We've known each other last year I think... well yeah XD Fush and Chups was a Asutralian and New Zealand thing of fish and chips... the spelling is what we say it. I think its the most popular food in both countries, nya~

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Hey Everyone, who just recently posted! All of your ships have been +Added! to the Shipping Index on the first post! So feel free to go see! ^_^

Last edited:
KawaiiShipping

Shipping Name: KawaiiShipping
Member 1's User Name: AquaMilotic
Member 1's Color: this colour
Member 2's Color: this colour

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Well, I came up with the name KawaiiShipping because both Blood Red Absol and me like cuteness a lot, because Blood Red Absol is kawaii (both looks and behaviour/personality) and because we both sometimes use the word "kawaii". Anyways, Blood Red Absol and I never met in real life yet, she and I became friends on this forum in November 2012, and immediately got along very well, now she's more than a friend to me. Both of us didn't really have a good life so far, causing us to understand each other more than most others will understand us.

On 30 January 2013, Blood Red Absol and me officially became boyfriend and girlfriend.

Last edited:

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Shipping Name: KawaiiShipping

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Well, I came up with the name KawaiiShipping because both Blood Red Absol and me like cuteness a lot, because Blood Red Absol is kawaii (both looks and behaviour) and because we both sometimes use the word 'kawaii'. Anyways, Blood Red Absol and I don't know each other in real life, she and I became friends on this forum in November 2012, and immediately got along very well, now she's one of my best friends. Both of us didn't really have a good life so far, causing us to understand each other more than most others will understand us.

Accepted!

That's a very nice shipping and creative shipping name! I'll add it right now, if you have any questions or would like to edit your ship name/color feel free to PM me. Thank You! ^w^

EDIT: +Added!

Last edited:

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Shipping Name: WaterMasterShipping
Member 2's User Name: Angel~

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): This is friendship, not romance. Angel~ is one of my best friends on this forum, so when I saw this thread, I thought it would be nice to have a friendshippy shipping here. She eventually agreed with the name WaterMasterShipping, because she's a Misty fangirl and because I'm a Misty fanboy, and because Misty's dream is becoming a Water Pokemon Master. Angel and I became friends on 30 January 2012.

Accepted!

Very nice and touching~! I'll add it right now, if you have any questions or would like to change your ship name/colors feel free to PM me. Thank You! ^w^

+Added!

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
Shipping Name: BlueSkyshipping
Member 1's User Name: Oceanus191
Member 2's User Name: ~SkyHigh~

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): This is a best friend shipping. ~SkyHigh~ is one of my best friends. Don't remmeber the exact date we met but we met through YouTube and I thought it would be a good idea to have a friendshippy ship with her. The shipping name comes from both of our likes. I love the ocean while she loves the sky.

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Shipping Name: BlueSkyshipping
Member 1's User Name: Oceanus191

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): This is a best friend shipping. ~SkyHigh~ is one of my best friends. Don't remmeber the exact date we met but we met through YouTube and I thought it would be a good idea to have a friendshippy ship with her. The shipping name comes from both of our likes. I love the ocean while she loves the sky.

Accepted!

Very nice~! I'll add it right now, if you have any questions or would like to change your ship name/colors feel free to PM me. Thank You! ^w^

+Added!

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Shipping Name: RestartShipping
Member 1's User Name: Lost Requiem
Member 2's User Name: Stereotypical Nerd
Member 2's Color:This

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Let's see, we met last summer and we started dating around October to November, but we broke up due to some external factors. We just got back together again relizing our mistakes, and we're hoping it'll last this time. Lol first non-friend Yaoi ship /shot

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Shipping Name: RestartShipping
Member 1's User Name: Lost Requiem
Member 2's User Name: Stereotypical Nerd
Member 2's Color:This

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Let's see, we met last summer and we started dating around October to November, but we broke up due to some external factors. We just got back together again relizing our mistakes, and we're hoping it'll last this time. Lol first non-friend Yaoi ship /shot

Accepted!

So... you found "an Anna"? (as you described this kinda thing to me) o___e

I'll add this right away, if you'd like a change in ship name/colors feel free to PM me. Thanks Big Brother! ^w^

EDIT: +Added!

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
Shipping Name: PsychicGemshippimg

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): This is a best friend shipping. We originally met on YouTube and became quick friends because we're both Pearlshippers and Sepcialshippers. Been good friends ever since. The shipping name comes from the fact that my favorite Pokemon type is psychic and she considers her Pokemon in her games gems.

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Shipping Name: PsychicGemshippimg

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): This is a best friend shipping. We originally met on YouTube and became quick friends because we're both Pearlshippers and Sepcialshippers. Been good friends ever since. The shipping name comes from the fact that my favorite Pokemon type is psychic and she considers her Pokemon in her games gems.

Accepted!

Hmm... Very unique for the Gem part of the name... If you'd like a change in ship name/colors or if you have any questions feel free to PM me. Thank You! ^w^

+Added!

Flame Mistress

Shipping Name: DunnoShipping
Member 1's User Name: Azran Flame
Member 2's User Name: fizzay
Member 1's Color: Turquoise
Member 2's Color: Dark Red (or the closest I can get to it)

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): This is a best friends ship (again) I think. fizzay and I met when... oh gosh, I don't even remember now, it was ages ago. I'm pretty sure I was the one who chatted him up first. But what really matters is that we got along, became great friends, and now we're here. =D As for why it's called DunnoShipping, that was his reply when I asked him what he wanted our shipping name to be (in the "I don't really know how about you choose instead" sense, I mean), and it stuck. =p

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
It's about time this got brought back!
But yeah... I think I can finally post this one now. ^^;

Shipping Name: NitelightShipping
Member 1's User Name: ゾロア
Member 2's User Name: lightlanayru
Member 1's Color: This shade of purple~
Member 2's Color: This shade of blue~

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Our shipping name was originally NightWishShipping, but ゾロア (a.k.a. Midnite) and I decided to alter it a tiny bit. o.o 'Nite' comes from his name, Midnite; 'light' comes from my name, lightlanayru. To describe a little further, we both love to look up at the night sky and stare at the stars (which obviously emit light). The 'Nitelight' can also sorta be a pun intended, since we both sleep with some form of a nightlight on. LOL xD
Anyway, we first met here around late June of 2008 through the "Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread". We've held such a close friendship since, and it took us awhile until we finally admitted our feelings to each other. We've been a couple for a little over 13 months [12/20/11], and our relationship is still strong and inseparable as ever! Regardless of anything, I'll always love him dearly. <3

Last edited:

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Both above 2 ships: Accepted!

I'll add them as soon as I can, if you have any questions or would like a change in ship name/colors feel free to PM me. Thank You! ^w^

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Shipping Name: VibratingHaxorusShipping
Member 1's User Name: Cobali
Member 2's User Name: Shiny Haxorus
Member 1's Color: Purple! :D
Member 2's Color: ..Red?

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Laaa~ this ship's name comes from my loving of Vibrava, and Haxy's love for Haxorus. I get my formal for dragons sometimes.. but yes, this is a shipping that's in for relationship, and all that. I... love him as he loves me <3 :3 I failed in description...

thanks if this is correct, for accepting it, Gothie~ :3

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Shipping Name: VibratingHaxorusShipping
Member 1's User Name: Cobali
Member 2's User Name: Shiny Haxorus
Member 1's Color: Purple! :D
Member 2's Color: ..Red?

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Laaa~ this ship's name comes from my loving of Vibrava, and Haxy's love for Haxorus. I get my formal for dragons sometimes.. but yes, this is a shipping that's in for relationship, and all that. I... love him as he loves me <3 :3 I failed in description...

thanks if this is correct, for accepting it, Gothie~ :3

Accepted!

Hey Cobali! Just take things very slow with Haxy alright? I'm sure you two are made for each other. ^-^

Sorry for the delay people, I've been very busy and I wanted to wait for someone else to post to add your ships. Anyway, I'll add them now! =D

+All Ships Added to the Shipping Index!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.