• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

♡ SPPF Shipping Member x Member Thread - Version IX ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Shipping Name: DesertLiepardShipping
Member 1's User Name: Cobali
Member 2's User Name: The Light Ruler
Member 1's Color: Purple.
Member 2's Color: Orange~

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): This ship is a Brother and Sister ship! Its based off of my desert Mayfly, Vibrava, and Light's Liepard, so, its a Desert Liepard!

Thank you again if this is accepted, Gothie.! :3

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Shipping Name: DesertLiepardShipping
Member 2's User Name: The Light Ruler
Member 1's Color: Purple.
Member 2's Color: Orange~

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): This ship is a Brother and Sister ship! Its based off of my desert Mayfly, Vibrava, and Light's Liepard, so, its a Desert Liepard!

Thank you again if this is accepted, Gothie.! :3

Accepted!

Thanks for adding another Shipping! If you'd like a change in ship name/colors please PM me indicating such. Have a nice day! And... a Desert Liepard? XDDD

+Added!

~Demon Maxwell~

The Clever Girl
Shipping Name: DesertDashShipping
Member 1's User Name: Jesspikapal
Member 2's User Name: Cobali
Member 1's Color: This.
Member 2's Color: This.

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Me and Cobali have been sis' for a longggggg time! Yes, this is a SisterShipping, Ducky. :p Anyways, we met quite a while back, and have been good friends ever since - Des is simply fantastic; awesome RPer, brilliant friend and a developing artist too. I feel lucky to have a sister as awesome and special as her. :3

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
DesertZoruaShipping

Shipping Name: DesertZoruaShipping
Member 1's User Name: Trickster Zorua
Member 2's User Name: Cobali
Member 1's Color: Red
Member 2's Color: Purple
Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!):

We know each other for a long time, have both autism, I loved her once and she loved me once, she broke it up long ago though, and she's epic, like me! We are just a really good epic friend-combo! :D And, Vibrava + Zorua = Awesome Battlers. >:3 Surely when they are fused. (Though it will look scary. 0_0) So, that's it. :D (It's a BEST FRIEND Shipping!)

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Both of above ships: Accepted! and +Added!

If you'd like a change in ship name/colors feel free to PM me. Thank You! ^w^

Valkyrie Cain

damn, dis-moi
Shipping Name: DarkFlame Shipping Best friend ship~
Member 1's User Name: Fizzay
Member 2's User Name: kyogreblue3
Member 1's Color: Black
Member 2's Color: Red

Kyo and I met ages ago (2011) when we were moderators on our friend's forum. We talked constantly almost everyday. We soon became fast friends and now we're here. =P DarkFlame comes from my favourite type - Dark -and hers - Fire.

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Shipping Name: DarkFlame Shipping Best friend ship~
Member 1's User Name: Fizzay
Member 2's User Name: kyogreblue3
Member 1's Color: Black
Member 2's Color: Red

Kyo and I met ages ago (2011) when we were moderators on our friend's forum. We talked constantly almost everyday. We soon became fast friends and now we're here. =P DarkFlame comes from my favourite type - Dark -and hers - Fire.

Accepted! Hi! Thanks for submitting a shipping! If you'd like a change in ship name/color please feel free to PM me. That also applies to if you have any questions. Thank You~! ^w^

+Added!

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
My 5th Shippy ^_^

Shipping Name: GoldenJustice Shipping
Member 1's User Name: PopPrincess_Lyra
Member 2's User Name: Winter Storm
Member 1's Color: This (This is light yellow)
Member 2's Color: This

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): This is a Friendship thing. WS and I are like cool friends, especially when it comes to Slayers XD We go... err berserk XD Shippy name came from Amelia and Filia from Slayers. Amelia adores Justice stuff and Filia is a Golden Dragon, nya~

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
My 5th Shippy ^_^

Shipping Name: GoldenJustice Shipping
Member 1's User Name: PopPrincess_Lyra
Member 2's User Name: Winter Storm
Member 1's Color: This (This is light yellow)
Member 2's Color: This

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): This is a Friendship thing. WS and I are like cool friends, especially when it comes to Slayers XD We go... err berserk XD Shippy name came from Amelia and Filia from Slayers. Amelia adores Justice stuff and Filia is a Golden Dragon, nya~

Accepted!

Thank You for submitting another Shipping! If you'd like a change in ship name/color or if you have any questions feel free to VM me.

+Added!

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Shipping Name: SoulGothoritaShipping
Member 2's User Name: Gothic-Gothorita
Member 1's Color: Purple! :D
Member 2's Color: Yellow!

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!)

Gothie, and I are brother and sister (well geez. This sounds awkward in a thread o-e''')
We have been brother and sister for almost a year now, and we are just like each other >;3 We are both epic, and should feel epic. We both have the same lives... somewhat.

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Shipping Name: SoulGothoritaShipping
Member 1's Color: Purple! :D
Member 2's Color: Yellow!

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!)

Gothie, and I are brother and sister (well geez. This sounds awkward in a thread o-e''')
We have been brother and sister for almost a year now, and we are just like each other >;3 We are both epic, and should feel epic. We both have the same lives... somewhat.

=_= I can't believe I missed this ALL THIS TIME~! ;^;

Anyway, thank you for submitting a shipping, if you'd like a change in ship name/color please PM me. Thank You~!

Accepted~~!

~Demon Maxwell~

The Clever Girl
Shipping Name: Luminousshipping
Member 2's Color: (He's mod/owner of this, he can choose)

Description of Ship and Ship Name: Okie, this be a brother/sister ship. Ducky and I have been friends for a while now, and we are both fantastic people me more so though, sorry bro. ;) and so such fantasticness should be meshed together to make one huge fantastical explosion of fantasicosity. But in all seriousness, Ducky is my little brother, and I'd do almost anything for him in a heartbeat; he's kind, caring, and we decided on this ship because-- it's none of your business. He's just awesome. ^.^

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Shipping Name: Luminousshipping
Member 2's Color: (He's mod/owner of this, he can choose)

Description of Ship and Ship Name: Okie, this be a brother/sister ship. Ducky and I have been friends for a while now, and we are both fantastic people me more so though, sorry bro. ;) and so such fantasticness should be meshed together to make one huge fantastical explosion of fantasicosity. But in all seriousness, Ducky is my little brother, and I'd do almost anything for him in a heartbeat; he's kind, caring, and we decided on this ship because-- it's none of your business. He's just awesome. ^.^

Accepted!

You're too much for me Jess. XP Anyway, thanks for submitting the shipping~! ^^

BTW, This goes towards most people: I edited some of the Shippings in the Shipping Index due some of them meaning to be a Best Friend Shipping or vice versa. That which I am truly sorry for. And finally, those who wanted changes in their ship names have received them. Thank You and have a nice day~!

Another Announcement:

If anyone has any particular ideas for SPPF Shipping Member x Member Contests or anything in the like, feel free to PM it to me. I'll be more than happy to listen and it just might be implemented into the thread~!

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
Shipping Application

Shipping Name: AceAvatarShipping
Member 1's User Name: Shade2000
Member 2's User Name: ReshiZekyurem
Member 1's Color: Pink
Member 2's Color: Light Blue

We both have Ace Trainer avatars of different genders, so why not. Its a cool idea. We literally just met, but it was like, Wow, Ship it, if you get it.

Estellise

peachy
Shipping Name: AmethystShipping
Member 1's User Name: Auaria~
Member 2's User Name: The DragonKnight
Member 1's Color: Purple
Member 2's Color: Blue

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): First and foremost: this is a friend ship, okey?
Anyway, DK and I have been chatting for a while now... And we get along pretty well, I guess. :I Our ship is called AmethystShipping, simply because amythest is a badass colour and gem, okey? B| Please deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.