• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

♡A Lovely Place♡ CLOSED

Do You Like Love Balls?

• Yes

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

e6life

Shedinja Trainer

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Sorry about that. I believe I fixed it.
Thank you. Finally had time to take a peek at it. And I found three Pokemon for the three above (Helioptile, Nickit and Passimian).

Galarian Darumaka
Galarian Mr. Mime
Galarian Slowpoke (HA)

Let me know if these trades are acceptable.

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
Galarian Darumaka
Galarian Mr. Mime
Galarian Slowpoke (HA)

Yes, those are fine. Is it safe to assume that you don’t want the G-Darumaka or G-Mr. Mime with their HA? You didn’t include it next to their names as you did with the Slowpoke, which is why I ask. Also, do you have any nature, gender, etc. preferences?

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Yes, those are fine. Is it safe to assume that you don’t want the G-Darumaka or G-Mr. Mime with their HA? You didn’t include it next to their names as you did with the Slowpoke, which is why I ask. Also, do you have any nature, gender, etc. preferences?
They can have their HAs, but aren't required (would like them for collective reasons though). But I need a Regenerator Slowpoke for a future build.

The only other thing I'm looking for in these Pokemon are Natures. I rebreed any Pokemon I receive in a trade, and prefer them to have a good nature for simplified breeding.

Galarian Darumaka: Jolly
Galarian Mr. Mime: Calm
Galarian Slowpoke (HA): Modest

Last edited:

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
Galarian Darumaka: Jolly
Galarian Mr. Mime: Calm
Galarian Slowpoke (HA): Modest
Alrighty then. That shouldn’t be a problem. Let me know the day you’re able to trade, okay?

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Alrighty then. That shouldn’t be a problem. Let me know the day you’re able to trade, okay?
No problem. Do you want Helioptile, Nickit, and Passimian to have their HAs?

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
Do you want Helioptile, Nickit, and Passimian to have their HAs?

So long as they’re male, HA isn’t necessary. If they’re female, I would prefer it. Neither gender is preferred over the other, though.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So long as they’re male, HA isn’t necessary. If they’re female, I would prefer it. Neither gender is preferred over the other, though.
Right. I'll get that done when I can, and let you know when I'm available for trading once again.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
In my spare time, I've made multiple changes. I've added many new Pokemon for trade, and a new section specifically for Pokemon that I have for trade that were introduced in the Galar region, such as Grookey, Scorbunny and Sobble.

The shop is also open once more, but right now, I'm only accepting Pokemon in Love Balls that are specifically from the Galar region (See the OP for details) and Love Balls.

I'm also still searching for Movie14 Victini (ENG).

Rapter

Hi there. I have a Love Ball for trade if you till have a Moon Ball you can part with.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I just received a Japanese Alolan Vulpix & two Japanese Mimikyu (both male & female) in Love Balls if you want any of them for the Masada Method

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I just received a Japanese Alolan Vulpix & two Japanese Mimikyu (both male & female) in Love Balls if you want any of them for the Masada Method
Already have both, as well as a foreign Ditto for MMing, but thank you anyways!

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
With the recent news regarding Legendary capture rates in the upcoming Crown Tundra DLC, getting these Love Balls has been more important to me than ever.

As such, I have a deal for you all; a two for one deal. For one Love Ball, I will trade you two things, be it two Pokemon, two items, or one of each. Please note that this deal does not extend to my shinies and legendaries, however I am willing to trade one of those for one Love Ball.

I will be adding more Love Ball Pokemon today, as I am very determined to obtain more Love Balls before the Crown Tundra comes out. So keep an eye out for the OP, as I will be updating it from time to time. I will also try to get new special balls through Apricorn, etc., so keep an eye on that as well. Cheers, mates.

ShadowForce720

With the recent news regarding Legendary capture rates in the upcoming Crown Tundra DLC, getting these Love Balls has been more important to me than ever.

As such, I have a deal for you all; a two for one deal. For one Love Ball, I will trade you two things, be it two Pokemon, two items, or one of each. Please note that this deal does not extend to my shinies and legendaries, however I am willing to trade one of those for one Love Ball.

I will be adding more Love Ball Pokemon today, as I am very determined to obtain more Love Balls before the Crown Tundra comes out. So keep an eye out for the OP, as I will be updating it from time to time. I will also try to get new special balls through Apricorn, etc., so keep an eye on that as well. Cheers, mates.

So would you be willing to trade the Mew for a Love Ball?

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Oi. Gonna be shutting down the thread soon and redesigning it. I'm no longer collecting Love Balls anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.