• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

♥~Aureliashipping (Ash x Lillie) General Discussions Thread *Spoiler Warning* ~♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Why's it been quiet here? I made this account so I can join this thread and be an Aureliashipper.

HI EVERYONE!!! :D

I guess, it is a bit quiet here ever since episode 8 was shown. :D But I still do look forward to what Aureliashipping holds., i mean, the interactions. XD

Welcome to the thread, UB666!

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Waiting for SM014 I think.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
It's a Lillie focused episode.

The egg that she got in SM008 will hatch in that episode. Considering that the most amount of hints to date were shown (e.g. blushing and Ash trying to help her overcome her fear) in SM008, one could speculate there will be a few more hints in that episode.

UB666

Well since I'm here, I may as well bring out my thoughts on episode 8 of SM.

Overall, it was a great episode. Great character development for Lillie and we got those nice hints with Lillie blushing when Ash complimented her and Ash helping her with the egg and her phobia of touching Pokemon.

Here's something that I thought up when I rewatched the episode. When the maid came with those macaroons(Those were macaroons, right?) Here is something that I noticed, Lillie did not ask or call the maid for any food, not even the butler.

I have a feeling she planned for Ash's visit beforehand if he visited her house. It might have been for her, but that was way too much food for one person, let alone Lillie who looks like she doesn't eat much. Maybe for two people, but we all seen how much Ash eats. She has seen him eat before(Episode 2), so she asked her servants to make enough food in case Ash comes to her house.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
I just realized I never shared my thoughts on SM08 (as they related to Aureliashipping) in this thread. Overall, I really enjoyed Ash and Lillie's interactions in this episode. It was sweet of Ash to take the initiative to try to help Lillie conquer her fear of touching Pokémon; he was just as supportive as I'd hoped he would be. I also thought it was cute that Lillie blushed when Ash complimented her (extensive) knowledge of Pokémon.

I'm looking forward to what SM14 has to offer in the shipping hints department. :)

Here's something that I thought up when I rewatched the episode. When the maid came with those macaroons(Those were macaroons, right?) Here is something that I noticed, Lillie did not ask or call the maid for any food, not even the butler.

I have a feeling she planned for Ash's visit beforehand if he visited her house. It might have been for her, but that was way too much food for one person, let alone Lillie who looks like she doesn't eat much. Maybe for two people, but we all seen how much Ash eats. She has seen him eat before(Episode 2), so she asked her servants to make enough food in case Ash comes to her house.

As much as it would be nice if Lillie had planned for Ash's visit ahead of time, to be honest, I don't think that's the case here. For starters, it's possible Lillie or (more likely) the butler rang for tea and refreshments off-screen, on the way upstairs to Lillie's bedroom. However, I think it's more likely that the maid, after learning the mistress of the house had a house guest, brought enough food for both of them, as just proper etiquette. (I say this because I see this quite often with wealthy characters in anime.) The kitchen probably had sweets to go with tea already prepared or bought them ahead of time. Lillie seemed as surprised as the butler and the maid that Ash was able to eat so much, so I don't think she expected him to eat the entire mountain of sweets.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Not to mention it was originally Mallow who was going to go.

Maybe Lillie called ahead, maybe her butler/maids just made that much food because it's what they do (IIRC Pikachu was eating them too so they would have probably just given the ones Ash left to the garden Pokemon). I don't think any sort of hint could be taken from it aside maybe Lillie being somewhat impressed by how much he could eat (even that's a stretch, because there is no romantic implication behind it).

UB666

Not to mention it was originally Mallow who was going to go.

Maybe Lillie called ahead, maybe her butler/maids just made that much food because it's what they do (IIRC Pikachu was eating them too so they would have probably just given the ones Ash left to the garden Pokemon). I don't think any sort of hint could be taken from it aside maybe Lillie being somewhat impressed by how much he could eat (even that's a stretch, because there is no romantic implication behind it).

My only defense is that anyone would still be surprised by someone who eats a lot. And I have a feeling Mallow would have cook for herself and Lillie

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
My only defense is that anyone would still be surprised by someone who eats a lot. And I have a feeling Mallow would have cook for herself and Lillie

Well yeah, anyone. That's my point. Friend, partner or what have you. I don't see it as a shipping hint because it could just as easily be applied to a platonic friend of Ash's.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!

It wouldn't exactly be proper etiquette for the house guest to cook. It's perfectly logical to say the household staff was aware that Lillie had brought a guest--after all, the maid brought two teacups, so of course she would bring enough refreshments for both her mistress and her mistress's guest. It's no different than offering your own house guests something to drink. I don't really see it as a shipping hint, or a hint of anything other than Lillie has manners (which is only to be expected).

UB666

It wouldn't exactly be proper etiquette for the house guest to cook. It's perfectly logical to say the household staff was aware that Lillie had brought a guest--after all, the maid brought two teacups, so of course she would bring enough refreshments for both her mistress and her mistress's guest. It's no different than offering your own house guests something to drink. I don't really see it as a shipping hint, or a hint of anything other than Lillie has manners (which is only to be expected).

I give up, you guys are right

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
I give up, you guys are right

Don't worry, I'm sure we'll get our shipping hints soon enough. :) I'm hoping for a few hints--romantic or platonic--in SM14. Ash and Lillie really need to spend more time together, or at least interact more.

If the anime adapts the games' storyline--specifically, the Aether Foundation arc--then I could see Lillie developing a crush on Ash, just as her game counterpart develops a crush on the player character. Game Lillie is inspired by the player character's strength, courage, and bond with his/her Pokémon, and that's what fuels her crush. I can easily see anime Lillie being inspired by Ash for the exact same reasons, and developing a crush on him over the course of the series.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Don't worry, I'm sure we'll get our shipping hints soon enough. :) I'm hoping for a few hints--romantic or platonic--in SM14. Ash and Lillie really need to spend more time together, or at least interact more.

If the anime adapts the games' storyline--specifically, the Aether Foundation arc--then I could see Lillie developing a crush on Ash, just as her game counterpart develops a crush on the player character. Game Lillie is inspired by the player character's strength, courage, and bond with his/her Pokémon, and that's what fuels her crush. I can easily see anime Lillie being inspired by Ash for the exact same reasons, and developing a crush on him over the course of the series.

And because Ash is so similar to Hau, Ash becomes Hau, right? ;)

Would like Ash to be at his worst at some point though. I don't want Lillie putting him on a pedestal, I'd rather she see him at his worst and still like him for who he is.

UB666

Would like Ash to be at his worst at some point though. I don't want Lillie putting him on a pedestal, I'd rather she see him at his worst and still like him for who he is.

Like a princess loving a commoner despite the difference in their social class

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!

Without the crush on Lillie, though, because Ash's Ability is Oblivious. :p

Well, she has already seen him in a couple embarrassing situations. His getting headbutted in the gut by Milotic while rushing to help comes to mind. She also witnessed his little "hissy fit" after Litten stole his precious croquette sandwich in SM07. But I agree, she needs to see him when his Brash Brat Buttons or Sulking Satoshi Switch have been triggered. If she still likes him after seeing him at his worst, then we'll know she truly likes Ash himself and not an idolized version of Ash.

Like a princess loving a commoner despite the difference in their social class

More like a princess loving a commoner despite his lack of class. :p

UB666

I noticed that only two fics are listed about this shipping. Being in Fanfiction most of the time, I know there's a lot more than that.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I noticed that only two fics are listed about this shipping. Being in Fanfiction most of the time, I know there's a lot more than that.

On FanFiction Lillie is spelt Lily/Leelee for some reason or another.

Although as I check there's no stories displayed when filtering Lily/Leelee and Ash K./Satoshi. Weird.

UB666

Although as I check there's no stories displayed when filtering Lily/Leelee and Ash K./Satoshi. Weird.

That's because not many people are aware of Lillie's weird tag name, so they instead display the Ash x Lillie and/or Aureliashipping in the summary.

dechirures

Heaven Or Hell
Well first time posting in this page, I am curious after all about all the Interactions/Ships of Alola Characters(but I'll focus on Lilie on this page) So I guess you can call it I ship them, tho I am a Multishipper as you can guess.
Tho I am more curious on Lilie story especially after the Egg episode since she can touch pokemon before but now she can't..
I have no 3DS so I have no idea about her game story is it Different?

So I got interested interested in this since the current interaction shown like the Episode 1 and the Egg episode, It's like it has a certain charm that draws me in.
As for my thought on this It's really good, It can go a long way regardless of what might other think or what happens on the past. (Why can't it exist if Piketshipping can exist :p).

Thats it for now.

HoundoomFan

shy shipper

I don't think sun/moon characters are up yet. I tried to look for kiawe's name & lana's but they are not up there on ff.net. I think that 'lily' is one o Misty' sisters: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Lily_(Kanto)

They might put alola characters once the dub gets up & running with sun/moon.

I think they're stories with Lillie/ash if you put in the search area the shipping name 'aureliashipping' Or maybe search 'ash & Lillie' or 'satoshi & Lillie'.

Anyways it's been awhile since I been here! Hope we get something more cute with ash & Lillie besides blushing XP

@dechirures: lillies story was a lot different in the games. Spoilers:
Lillie hated Pokemon battles at first, not touching Pokemon. She also stole a Pokemon that was being abused and wasn't attending a school, but just hiding the stolen Pokemon from people who wanted to abuse it.

But I heard some things are similar like her mom controlling what she wears.
/spoilers
Anyways welcome aboard! I like to multi-ship too!

Status
Not open for further replies.