1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest
    As I'm sure you're well aware, sites aren't free to run and so we run leaderboard adverts to fund the site. These ads are often specific game ones run by Sega etc.
    To make sure we get relevant ads as much as possible, could you fill out this survey my ad network is running? It's 100% anonymous and will just help us keep relevant ads on the site
    https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8GL2ZTK
    It's open til April 3rd
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

♥~Aureliashipping (Ash x Lillie) General Discussions Thread *Spoiler Warning* ~♥

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by PikaWaltz, Nov 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ⊱✿RedAshEntropy

⊱✿RedAshEntropy · MultiShipper ·

2. Mr. Guy

Mr. Guy Banned

I'm looking forward to this because I don't think we've seen a main Pokegirl have much a bond with Pikachu since Misty.

3. Frozocrone

Frozocrone Miraculous!

Relevant:

[spoil][img300]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBPCnXgXkAA2jiZ.jpg[/img300]

(it's already been posted in this thread but source)
    https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60939747[/spoil]

I expect cute moments from Lillie and Pikachu but overall am not expecting much, seems more like an episode dedicated to Lillie's fear (which I am down for but that goes off topic).

4. Satoshi no masara

Satoshi no masara I'm not Red

[img139]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBo-n6QU0AEwkHw.jpg[/img139]

It's going to be a rough start for these two but I'm seeing some potential bonding between them. I would really love to see Ash's Pikachu bond with Lillie which can possibly lead to Ash and Lillie being closer with each other.

New episode preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0BA_D77wZA

Looks like aside from Pikachu spending time with Lille, Ash will also be spending time with Shiron (Alolan Vulpix).

What are your thoughts?

Also, today's episode have some cute and decent AshxLillie interactions. XD

Side note: Lillie's have two bags in this episode, which both are similar to the bags that Lillie used in the game, lolz.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2017
  5. Man the last episode was so adorable to be honest. And of course the Pikachu-Lillie and Ash-Shiron Bonding was cute by the way.Also Shiron Kitten Shipping Has Also Started To Sail Now.
    Also can I join this thread from now on.

6. Satoshi no masara

I agree, this episode and the last episode were adorable! The bonding was really done well, I could hope to see more moments between Ash-Shiron and Lillie-Pikachu and this is a good chance for both Ash and Lillie to get closer together.

And yes, you are more than welcome to join this thread! Welcome aboard! :D

7. ⊱✿RedAshEntropy

⊱✿RedAshEntropy · MultiShipper ·

I love the latest episode! The Lillie and Pikachu moments were adorable plus I love it when she got to hug Pikachu and hold him! Plus I like how it so happened that Lillie and Ash's main pokemon got interchanged , the Ash-Shiron x Lillie x Pikachu is indeed adorable and a good start to get closer to each of their pokemon. XD

8. Mr. Guy

Mr. Guy Banned

Since we're apparently rushing through Akala's trials, I hope we get some more good interactions between these two.

Maybe even in the next ep (the Alolan Marowak ep) since Omode is writing that one.

9. Satoshi no masara

We got a very nice poster with Ash and Lillie in the lead! :D
    [img139]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DKPcrj2XkAAFZ18.jpg[/img139]

I think we can expect more time with Lillie and Ash. It seems that Ash will be the one to look after Nebby but I wonder what kind of role Lillie will have now that Aether and Nebby are in the anime. I'm really excited! :D

10. Victorian Rush

Victorian Rush Christina

I've been really watching the Sun & Moon anime as of late and I've really beginning to love this pairing. Do you mind if I join in?

Why do you like this pairing, and what made you ship it?

I gotta be honest, this is not my first Ash ship and it's not my favorite SM ship. That being said, I still think it's a really adorable pairing. Seeing Ash do whatever it took to help Lillie get over her fear of Pokemon was so cute and he always seems to be coming to her rescue when she needs help.

345ash-greninja likes this.
  11. Satoshi no masara

Hey there! You're more than welcome to join the thread! :D

And yeah, I do love that Ash helps Lillie to get over her fear and I do hope we see more of this now that Lillie might get more spotlights in the future, now that Nebby, Lusamine and Aether are now revealed in SM.

It's kinda weird for me to think of Ash being Nebby's guardian instead of Lillie though. I do hope that Nebby and Lillie in this anime would get a special bonding like with Shiron and Ash would help her with it once more.

12. Satomine Night

Satomine Night The Power of Z!

Note: This post contains spoilers for the preview of Sun&Moon episode 44.

That poster, along with the official debut of Nebby, Lusamine, and the Aether Foundation, have raised my hopes that Lillie will finally get more focus and be treated like the deuteragonist she is supposed to be. (The poor girl is in dire need of some more focus episodes.) And with her increased focus will, hopefully, come more scenes of her and Ash interacting alone, especially if Lillie ends up aiding Ash the most in caring for Nebby (which I hope she does).

From the start, I wanted Ash to act as a mentor to Lillie, guiding her in her Pokémon Trainer journey. So far, he hasn't really done that, but if Lillie starts getting more focus—and more motivation to grow stronger as a Trainer so she can help protect Nebby—then that would open up the opportunity for Ash to be her mentor. I'm really hoping the writers take that path.

13. xEryChan

xEryChan Pizza Girl Staff Member Moderator

I'm going to edit this thread to show that there may be spoilers from the Sun & Moon anime, just to be safe.

I have been watching the Sun & Moon anime and I've really grown to like this pairing. Ash and Lillie really do seem to care about each other and they seem to be really close to one another. I love the fact that Ash is always willing to help Lillie out whenever she needs him. He's saved her twice I believe, right? He saved her from Team Rocket when they were trying to take Snowy and that time he saved her from Salandit. Not only that, he is always trying to help Lillie overcome her fear of touching Pokemon. This is a really cute pairing.

Also, that poster is making me hopeful that there will be some episode with more of focus on Lillie. The way that some poeple are making it sound now, it seems like Ash is going to be the one to protect Nebby instead of Lillie but still, I'm not losing hope that Lillie will be involved somehow in protecting Nebby. We'll see what happens.

14. Satoshi no masara

Yeah, it would be weird if Nebby is not interacting with Lillie so I do hope that the two of them have some kind of special bond like in the games. I know the games aren't exactly parallel to the anime but still. Hopefully, we see Ash and Lillie acting like parents to Nebby, lolz imagine that.

Anyway, anyone else seeing a possibility that Lusamine might tease Ash and Lillie as boyfriend and girlfriend? Lol XD

15. SuperNintendoMaster64

SuperNintendoMaster64 Well-Known Member

Another adorable ship to explore. All of the ships in Sun & Moon with Ash are adorable in general actually so it's hard for me to choose a preferred one. And even though Amourshipping has become my OTP, I would mind seeing Ash with Lillie either (or Mallow or Lana for that matter)

16. Mr. Guy

Mr. Guy Banned

With Lillie writing about Nebby in her diary and being the only one who could get Nebby to stop crying, it pretty much is a safe assumption that she'll also have a lot of interaction with Nebby.

17. Satoshi no masara

I'm not sure if I could say it was "cute" that Lillie was able to make Nebby stop crying and make it laugh instead, I mean whatever that face she made sure did the job and also shocked her classmates, lolz! XD

Anyway, this episode was pretty good for both Ash and Lillie's bond with Nebby. I'm getting a subtle Mom-Dad-Child relationship vibe with those three.

18. Satomine Night

I'm also getting subtle Mom-Dad-Child relationship vibes from Lillie, Ash, and Nebby, and I have to say, I love it. :) This may not be exactly the kind of relationship I was hoping Ash and Lillie would have, but it's good enough for now. I'm just pleased to see the two of them interacting more. I hope that, as the story progresses and Lillie gets more spotlight, she and Ash will interact one-on-one even more. (The next two episodes are definitely getting my hopes up in that regard.)

I'm still hoping that Lillie will become more determined to improve herself as a Pokémon Trainer, and that Ash will serve as her mentor. I've been hoping for that kind of relationship at the very least since SM first started airing.

Anyway, I made this banner last week, and I thought I'd share it here. Aureliashipping needs more banners! (Anyone is welcome to use this banner, as long as you give me credit, of course.)

[img139]https://i.imgur.com/g6Fmumq.png[/img139]

19. Satoshi no masara

Next week's episode is going to be hyped. Lillie's relevance to the plot has just gotten better. Seriously, when was the last time that we had a main heroine that is actually part of the story's plot and with a mysterious backstory rather than just being there throughout a story arc?

Anyway, judging by the preview, Ash and Lillie will be alone together for a while (well,they do have their Pokemon of course) and that Faba attempting to erase Lillie's memories. Next week is going to be intense. I wish I could say that Ash will become Lillie's knight and shining armour but Gladion is also there, lolz. XD

20. Satomine Night

Ash is a protagonist with Chronic Hero Syndrome. That pretty much guarantees that when the role of knight in shining armor needs to be filled, he will put on the cape, mount Hapu's his noble steed Musdale, and ride into the role with glory. :p

Seriously, even with Gladion there (and I don't doubt the Edgelord will do whatever it takes to help and protect his beloved little sister), Ash will probably still play a major role in saving Lillie if Faba successfully abducts her. He will probably be with her when it happens, and he is the type of person who will risk life and limb to help his friends. (I can already see him telling a frightened Shiron, "Don't worry, Shiron, I'll save Lillie!")

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing Ash and Lillie alone (as in, with no other humans present) for most of the episode. It's been awhile since Ash and Lillie have spent some time alone together, so this will be nice to see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.