• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

♥~Aureliashipping (Ash x Lillie) General Discussions Thread *Spoiler Warning* ~♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
I really kind of hope that within these next few episodes, especially the one coming up next week, that there will be some Aureliashippy moments. All of Lillie’s progress has been reset since she ran into Type:Null in this episode so maybe there will some moments where Ash helps Lillie overcome her fears. I am thinking that Lillie being unable to touch Pokemon will be resolved in the upcoming episode and Ash is the reason she was able to overcome it.

It would be interesting if, since Faba is appearing in the next episode and since he is going to use his Hypno to incapacitate Ash, that maybe Lillie could be the one to help him. I guess we’ll see coming up.

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
Has anyone seen the latest episode yet?

Overall, this is one of the best episodes that I've seen so far. Lillie's past unveiling, Faba's Villainy act, Silvally saving the day and finally, Lillie overcoming her fear of touching Pokemon, they were all great!

Shipping wise, we kinda have Ash and Lillie on a date even for a short while (I mean it's not really much of a date but they did visited some few places together thanks to Nebby's teleportation, which are places that Lillie visited with her family when she was a little girl). Ash decided to join Lillie for a walk with Shiron.

Also, Lillie was blushing as she thanked Ash, Pikachu and Rotom for cheering her up:

She's so adorable blushing like that. :D
[imgsize=300]https://i.imgur.com/MqNIuCD.jpg[/imgsize]

Also, Ash's dorky smile also looked cute. XD
[imgsize=300]https://i.imgur.com/JxPXxhO.jpg[/imgsize]

Too bad that Ash didn't do much saving here but I guess that's for the best since it was Silvally who saved Lillie instead and it triggered another flashback where Lillie realized that it saved her from when she was being taken by an Ultra Beast.

I'm very satisfied with this episode.

And lastly, this last picture is just pure adorable! <3
[imgsize=300]https://i.imgur.com/ivtYFX6.jpg[/imgsize]

Last edited:

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Has anyone seen the latest episode yet?

Overall, this is one of the best episodes that I've seen so far. Lillie's past unveiling, Faba's Villainy act, Silvally saving the day and finally, Lillie overcoming her fear of touching Pokemon, they were all great!

Shipping wise, we kinda have Ash and Lillie on a date even for a short while (I mean it's not really much of a date but they did visited some few places together thanks to Nebby's teleportation, which are places that Lillie visited with her family when she was a little girl). Ash decided to join Lillie for a walk with Shiron.

Also, Lillie was blushing as she thanked Ash, Pikachu and Rotom for cheering her up:

She's so adorable blushing like that. :D
[imgsize=300]https://i.imgur.com/MqNIuCD.jpg[/imgsize]

Also, Ash's dorky smile also looked cute. XD
[imgsize=300]https://i.imgur.com/JxPXxhO.jpg[/imgsize]

Too bad that Ash didn't do much saving here but I guess that's for the best since it was Silvally who saved Lillie instead and it triggered another flashback where Lillie realized that it saved her from when she was being taken by an Ultra Beast.
I was also hoping Ash would play a larger role in saving Lillie, but I'm actually with Gladion playing the role of knight in shining armor (with Silvally as his loyal steed), because that worked here. Also, Ash still did have a role in this episode, even if it wasn't a major role, and he did spend one-on-one time with Lillie, which is what I've been hoping for for awhile. (I thought it was nice that the restaurant Lillie remembered visiting with Lusamine and Gladion was the same one at which Ash and Delia dined in the first episode.)

Also, I loved Ash's dorky smile. It was just too adorable. (Seriously, I love how expressive the characters are in this series!) I'm getting some inspiration for Aureliashipping banners...!

DatsRight

You forgot that ecstatic fist pump when Lillie is cured. No generic smile in the background or 'That's great' quip, Ash was overjoyed Lillie had done it at last.

Ash being helpless did at least have effect in this episode, I've rarely seen him so upset he failed a companion, a Pokemon companion maybe, but not a human companion. He was so browbeaten and guilty after Gladion chewed him out for screwing everything up, he really wanted to do everything for Lillie to make it better this episode.

Oh well, he successfully saved Lillie before, and I get the feeling he probably will again.

Them going with this like the games did would have cool effect, Gladion was really out for the player character for not looking out for Lillie, who looked up to them greatly. Here however Ash is the protagonist, he has his own emotions and reactions to this. Having someone on his back and skeptical how well he looks out for someone close could really add a depth to his bond with them.

Ash feels more rootable here, more of an underdog and an underestimated hero. Him getting the girl here feels more desirable and touching. Really wish they'd had this Ash play out towards the anime's supposed true coupling. Sometimes it felt like Serena was admiring a brick wall.

Last edited:

Satoshi no masara

Ash feels more rootable here, more of an underdog and an underestimated hero. Him getting the girl here feels more desirable and touching. Really wish they'd had this Ash play out towards the anime's supposed true coupling. Sometimes it felt like Serena was admiring a brick wall.

Well with regards to amour, that's for another thread, lolz but yeah, I feel that Ash is more proactive in this season which is a missed opportunity for the last one. I think him not traveling to gather badges and just stick with school for now pays off. In last seasons, Ash is only dedicated to training his Pokemon and traveling to earn badges for the league. But in this season, Ash is more proactive and have more time for other activities, thus gave him more time to bond with fellow classmates.

Also, I loved Ash's dorky smile. It was just too adorable. (Seriously, I love how expressive the characters are in this series!) I'm getting some inspiration for Aureliashipping banners...!

I think that dork face combined with that cute blushing face would definitely make a great banner. XD

DatsRight

Well with regards to amour, that's for another thread, lolz but yeah, I feel that Ash is more proactive in this season which is a missed opportunity for the last one. I think him not traveling to gather badges and just stick with school for now pays off. In last seasons, Ash is only dedicated to training his Pokemon and traveling to earn badges for the league. But in this season, Ash is more proactive and have more time for other activities, thus gave him more time to bond with fellow classmates.

Yeah, Ash seems more genuinely invested with others here, while in other series, especially XY, he had his 'just passing by' altruism, but otherwise seemed kind of in his own thing with his Pokemon. Being far more emotive and 'adorkable' helps a lot here.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Serena interact with this Ash and use some wasted potential. This Ash is a more flawed but caring character, no mystique or dignity but his life has time for you and he can still be your knight in shining armour a lot of the time. Serena fawning over that Ash and thinking he's the most awesome guy in the world would actually probably be adorable, Lillie's (seemingly) platonic manner for Ash is already.

I got banned from the Armourshipping thread for being too negative anyway. :p

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
It's actually rather odd, if you think about it, because although the traveling formula of previous series meant Ash spent more time with his friends, the fact that he is not traveling in SM means he gets to spend more one-on-one time with his friends, including Lillie. It also means he and Lillie (and Gladion) get to be the focus of the Aether arc, without "interference" from the other classmates, and I really like that.

I think that dork face combined with that cute blushing face would definitely make a great banner. XD
And that is precisely why I decided to make a banner featuring Ash's dorky smile and Lillie's cute blushing face. ;)

[img139]https://i.imgur.com/luK5PJC.png[/img139]

Overall, SM49 got my banner-making juices going. Here is another Aureliashipping banner I made. (There is also a version without text, if anyone prefers that.)

[img139]https://i.imgur.com/I2XrpAw.png[/img139]

The way Lillie called Ash over to look at Nebby taking a nap with Rowlet in Ash's backpack was so cute, it was like two parents looking at their baby sleeping.

DatsRight

It's actually rather odd, if you think about it, because although the traveling formula of previous series meant Ash spent more time with his friends, the fact that he is not traveling in SM means he gets to spend more one-on-one time with his friends, including Lillie. It also means he and Lillie (and Gladion) get to be the focus of the Aether arc, without "interference" from the other classmates, and I really like that.

Not to mention he has the choice of NOT interacting with his friends most of the time outside of school, making it may more meaningful when he does so anyway.

I think it's also the fact that Ash is being put into situations where he doesn't quite know exactly what to say and do, he knows Lillie's situation is a more gingerly handled one than previous companions (especially since he's worsened things), so he went out of his way to comfort her, despite not quite having the ideal motivational speech and more or less just letting his personality auto pilot (it works though, Lillie loves dorky Ash).

It doesn't feel like just another little pep talk for Ash.

Cute banners by the way.

Last edited:

Satoshi no masara

If the writers play their card right, they could make a subtle romance between Ash and Lillie. There's just really something about their interactions lately that seems to click perfectly well. The writers could slowly but surely make a romance without stressing out too much hint and not make it look like they are forcing Ash and Lillie to be a couple.

And that is precisely why I decided to make a banner featuring Ash's dorky smile and Lillie's cute blushing face. ;)

[img139]https://i.imgur.com/luK5PJC.png[/img139]

Overall, SM49 got my banner-making juices going. Here is another Aureliashipping banner I made. (There is also a version without text, if anyone prefers that.)

[img139]https://i.imgur.com/I2XrpAw.png[/img139]

Awesome banners! I like the 2nd one most, it would make a good Alola vacation card. XD

DatsRight

Sadly not many intimate moments this episode (disappointed Ash didn't try to comfort Lillie more given how distraught she was), though Ash once again actively follows Lillie to look out for her, despite Gladion rebuffing it earlier.

And that dynamic Electric Ball saving Lillie and Gladion followed by Ash revealing himself running out the rubble like a dork. Cutest Big Damn Heroes ever.

Last edited:

p96822

Evolve me please
Tapu Koko gives Ash a ring to give to Lillie as a birthday present because Ash couldn't find a good present for her

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Haven't gotten that many Aurelia hints in the past few episodes, which is a bit disappointing I really wanted to see Ash save Lillie from Faba but oh well. I can kinda understand it since the main focus of this arc has been Lillie and her family but still, I'm holding out hope that there will be some Aurelia moments in the next few episodes.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
What would Lillie reaction if Ash kisses her on the lips?

Probably the same as the PokeAni fandom's if Ash is the one initiating.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
And that dynamic Electric Ball saving Lillie and Gladion followed by Ash revealing himself running out the rubble like a dork. Cutest Big Damn Heroes ever.
I was not at all surprised by Ash (or, rather, Pikachu) managing to save Lillie and Gladion from that falling boulder in the nick of time. However, the way Ash dashed out of the rubble screaming was so hilariously adorkable that I burst out laughing.

Haven't gotten that many Aurelia hints in the past few episodes, which is a bit disappointing I really wanted to see Ash save Lillie from Faba but oh well. I can kinda understand it since the main focus of this arc has been Lillie and her family but still, I'm holding out hope that there will be some Aurelia moments in the next few episodes.
I think there is some opportunity in upcoming episodes for Aureliashipping hints (romantic or platonic). At the very least, there are chances for Ash and Lillie to work together.

I hope to see Ash and Lillie working together, even if a little bit, in the battle against the Mother Beast. Since Ash will most likely be commanding Solgaleo in battle, he will play a more major role than he has been in recent episodes, so once again, he will be a major player. I expect Lillie's role to be more vocal—that is, she tries to break Lusamine free of Nihilego's control with her words, rather than with her actions; and I can see Ash supporting her in that, unless commanding Solgaleo in battle takes up all of his attention.

Probably the same as the PokeAni fandom's if Ash is the one initiating.
Nah, I don't think Lillie will spontaneously combust as the fandom would if Ash initiates a kiss. :p I think she would just stand there, stunned and dumbfounded. Her reaction would probably mirror that of other characters', not that of the fandom.

DatsRight

I was not at all surprised by Ash (or, rather, Pikachu) managing to save Lillie and Gladion from that falling boulder in the nick of time. However, the way Ash dashed out of the rubble screaming was so hilariously adorkable that I burst out laughing.

This is a cute touch to the shipping, in that SM Ash genuinely does awesome heroic feats for Lillie, but has no flare or dignity about it whatsoever. Still, though, he's an ace to Lillie.

While I know we don't want to overdo Lillie's damsel in distress role, I do hope Ash gets one moment protecting her with his own bare hands akin to vs Faba with Nebby, even if he characteristically bumbles his way through it.

Last edited:

Satoshi no masara

Next episode's preview:

Ash: Sorry, Gladion but I'm going to marry your sister, like it or not.

Gladion: What the heck!? Hey, get back here!

[imgsize=500]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DP4idCjV4AA2Glr.jpg[/imgsize]

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Next episode's preview:

Ash: Sorry, Gladion but I'm going to marry your sister, like it or not.

Gladion: What the heck!? Hey, get back here!

[imgsize=500]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DP4idCjV4AA2Glr.jpg[/imgsize]
My first reaction when I saw that was, "Oh, this is a perfect Aureliashipping moment!" It's about time Ash got to play the knight in shining armor! :D

DatsRight

They're really going all out SatoLillie here, a non-Pokemon protective moment from Ash.

Hopefully he'll do better than the cliff-save fail with Serena. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.