• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

♥ Hi Guys ♥

MusaddiqTheWarrior

Dragon Master
Hello everyone my name is Musadiq And im from Mumbai,India.

My Hobbies: Drawing,Pokemon,Rom Hacking,Swimming,Football etc..
My Favorite Pokemon: Mega Charizard X
My Job: Im Student..
Games Im Played: Pokemon Red,Gold,Fire Red,Emerald,Ruby,Daimond,Platinum,Back,Back2.
Im not played XY yet :(
Nicknames: You can call me MK,Warrior,Trainer,Musaddiq And You can give me nicknames as well...

Thanks For Your Time And Thanks For Reading This

dgarock

Welcome to this forum, if you have any doubt or just want to talk with someone, I'm here. Also, when you have the chance to buy X or Y, do it, it's the best Generation since Gold/Silver/Crystal, in my opinion. Anyway, it's nice to meet you, and see you later ;)

Yola! Enjoy your stay in SPPF! VM or PM me if you have any questions! :3

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to SPPF!

If you need help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Khinhazzard

MultiBattle Brawler
I would love to have a friend from India in Pokemon XY.. PM me if you'd like to be friends with I can give you 5IV pokemons for a good start.. ^_^

Slowy

New and Improved
Hello, fellow new guy/gal! I wish to welcome you here! If you're looking for help from anyone, there're lots of members available at the site. If you wish to communicate with me, please leave a message, and I'll respond in kind! I hope you enjoy yourself here like I am now!