• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

♥ JoJo 22 ★'s Frozen Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dspec

I forgot I traded keldeo earlier. Sorry. We still up for the three right. You dont have to trade me the japanese ditto if you want.

No problem, sounds like a deal. And two of the nuggets will be big nuggets if that's okay, doing the battles in mauville for them real fast because I sold all of my nuggets from the playthrough :(

giorgos21

event & shiny maniac
I want all pokemon that Mega Evolve in shiny. Check my shop for more details. Also see if I have something that interests you

giorgos21

event & shiny maniac
It's OK. Are you trading three for two? Cuz you're taking an event and a shiny legendary. Is that OK?

YOOMTAH

Let's dance~
Hello, I am really interested in the shiny Mew you have. It says it's for a special trade, but is it really only for the totodile? Because I would like to offer my event shiny Genesect. Could you give some information on the Mew? I'm wondering how legit it is. :$

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
It's OK. Are you trading three for two? Cuz you're taking an event and a shiny legendary. Is that OK?

I jist rememberd I traded my absol. So I'll give Blastoise instead. Is that all right? Still all shinies.

Hello, I am really interested in the shiny Mew you have. It says it's for a special trade, but is it really only for the totodile? Because I would like to offer my event shiny Genesect. Could you give some information on the Mew? I'm wondering how legit it is. :$
I already have a shiny genesect but shiny mew is lv30 and from emerald.

giorgos21

event & shiny maniac
Ok with me. When are we trading?

Last edited:

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Hello, Quick question about your want list, do you want shiny Pokemon for your Pokedex or regular Pokemon?

DaMoonWolf

Event collector
Hiii, can you give me some info on your shiny mew?

Status
Not open for further replies.