• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

♥ JoJo 22 ★'s Frozen Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.

giorgos21

event & shiny maniac
Can we trade now?

DaMoonWolf

Event collector

Jaron Bric

AWOL Moderator
Hi, I'm interested in trading for one of the Hoopa and the Talonflame that you're offering in your shop. I have a couple inquiries about them. Does that Talonflame have Gale Wings as its ability, by chance, and what ability does it have and are the IV's favorable? Also, do you have a Hoopa that has ATK/SA-favorable IV's and natures?

I don't have any of the shiny legendaries that you're looking for, particularly, however I do have GAMESTP Suicune/Entei/Raikou, SUM2013 Dialga/Palkia/Giratina, and Galileo Rayquaza (though the NA distribution for that is currently active).

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Hi, I'm interested in trading for one of the Hoopa and the Talonflame that you're offering in your shop. I have a couple inquiries about them. Does that Talonflame have Gale Wings as its ability, by chance, and what ability does it have and are the IV's favorable? Also, do you have a Hoopa that has ATK/SA-favorable IV's and natures?

I don't have any of the shiny legendaries that you're looking for, particularly, however I do have GAMESTP Suicune/Entei/Raikou, SUM2013 Dialga/Palkia/Giratina, and Galileo Rayquaza (though the NA distribution for that is currently active).

Talonflame:
Gale Wings
A: 287
D: 178
SA: 163
SD: 174
S: 341

Hoopa: Lv70
Brave
Attack: 221

Interested on that Rayquaza tho coz I'm not in america :p

Jaron Bric

AWOL Moderator
Talonflame:
Gale Wings
A: 287
D: 178
SA: 163
SD: 174
S: 341

Hoopa: Lv70
Brave
Attack: 221

Interested on that Rayquaza tho coz I'm not in america :p

I'll trade that Rayquaza for both. I'm primarily interested in Hoopa for Dex purposes so I could even trade that back if you'd want so that it's just a trade for Talonflame, but I'd like to get both somehow lol

Status
Not open for further replies.