• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

♥ JoJo 22 ★'s Frozen Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe Cassandra

Long time no see.
Hello! ^_^

I would like to offer you an event Darkrai (OT: ALAMOS, Cherish Ball) and a legit shiny Riolu I hatched with some egg moves. :)

I am very interested in the level 100 Meowth and the shiny Espurr if you want to trade. c:

andeca10

Hi, I was wondering if you still have a legit movie Hoopa for trade. I can offer you:
-Shiny Feebas
-Shiny Carvanha
-Shiny Absol
-Shiny Shroomish
-Shiny Slugma
-Shiny Terrakion (Japanese, not sure if it's hacked)

Let me know what works.
Thanks!

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Hello! ^_^

I would like to offer you an event Darkrai (OT: ALAMOS, Cherish Ball) and a legit shiny Riolu I hatched with some egg moves. :)

I am very interested in the level 100 Meowth and the shiny Espurr if you want to trade. c:

Sure it's a deal :) When you wanna trade?

Hi, I was wondering if you still have a legit movie Hoopa for trade. I can offer you:
-Shiny Feebas
-Shiny Carvanha
-Shiny Absol
-Shiny Shroomish
-Shiny Slugma
-Shiny Terrakion (Japanese, not sure if it's hacked)

Let me know what works.
Thanks!

Is it fine to choose Feebas, Carvanha and Shroomish for it?

MFCrew

Sorry I couldn't answer before.. so I can give you my Keldeo but I'll get my Genesect on Sunday so if you want we can trade Keldeo with something equipped for your Latias and when I get my Genesect I can give it to you for another one, what you think? :)

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Sorry I couldn't answer before.. so I can give you my Keldeo but I'll get my Genesect on Sunday so if you want we can trade Keldeo with something equipped for your Latias and when I get my Genesect I can give it to you for another one, what you think? :)

Sure. Big nugget?

KaoriPika123

I'm offering the worlds strongest Japanese PC events from Gen five which are metagross, scizor, dragonite, Garchomp and Tyranitar

KaoriPika123

Bulbasaur, squirtle, leafeon, ralts, eevee, jolteon and manectric are the other shinies I want. Also I have a American shiny rayquaza that I got on my alpha sapphire with proof from the most recent event UT

Status
Not open for further replies.