• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

♥ JoJo 22 ★'s Frozen Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaoriPika123

When will be good for you I have to go to bed it's super early at my house
And I was hoping to trade those seven shinies for the rest of my PC events and get another shiny legend for my rayquaza

KaoriPika123

I'm offering the 5 PC event Pokemon. We are trading your shiny manaphy for my scizor event and the other shinies I listed for the other four pc events

andeca10

You still want to trade a Hoopa for my Shiny Feebas, Carvanha, and Shroomish? Let me know when you want to trade! :)

Hannah360

I'm interested in SHAUNA'S Fennekin and Manaphy.

I have a shiny darkrai and a few other shiny's

MFCrew

Well finally i got my shiny latias but i'd like to get your japanese shiny mew so i can offer you my shiny genesect 6ivs or my event japanese shiny Gyarados with megaestone. Wait for answer :D

shinymilotic312

Hi I'm interested in your shiny mew and shiny manaphy. I don't have any special legendaries but I have some good shinies.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I have updated mah list, esp my want list for heads up of events. Mostly Japanese events.

I have a few trades pending. I'm waiting for your guys reply via VM.

Hannah360

I'm interested in the shiny fennekin

I have US dragonite code, shiny gyarados,geodude, clefairy, and a dragalge, and a few other things to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.