• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

♥ JoJo 22 ★'s Frozen Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.

golem12

Dragon Trainer
★★ POKEMON 15 Hoopa (Lv70, T, Cloned)
for shiny lvl 100 cobalion

MFCrew

Finally my friend gave me a Hoopa also I dind't find my japanese Ditto :/ so I'd like to get a Manaphy so i can get you HA Hawlucha and another one for it (and nuggets equipped)

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I'll trade that Rayquaza for both. I'm primarily interested in Hoopa for Dex purposes so I could even trade that back if you'd want so that it's just a trade for Talonflame, but I'd like to get both somehow lol

If you could spare me a nugget or strpiece on rayquaza its a deal :) Just VM me

★★ POKEMON 15 Hoopa (Lv70, T, Cloned)
for shiny lvl 100 cobalion

Done deal. VM me for the trading :)

Finally my friend gave me a Hoopa also I dind't find my japanese Ditto :/ so I'd like to get a Manaphy so i can get you HA Hawlucha and another one for it (and nuggets equipped)
Normal Manaphy? Sure ^-^

MFCrew

then you want another HA pokemon or something in special (I have nothing in this aspect xD) ? Or just HA Hawlucha with a big nugget?

serpent222

Do you still have a shiny squirtle? If your wants list is up to date, I have the following:

★★ SHINY Chikorita
★★ SHINY Treecko
★★ SHINY Mudkip
★★ SHINY Torchic
★★ SHINY Turtwig
★★ SHINY Chimchar

★★ SHINY Mewtwo
★★ SHINY Kyogre
★★ SHINY Zapdos
★★ SHINY Lugia
★★ SHINY Lv1 Dialga
★★ SHINY Lv1 Palkia
★★ SHINY Lv1 Giratina
★★ SHINY Reshiram

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Do you still have a shiny squirtle? If your wants list is up to date, I have the following:

★★ SHINY Chikorita
★★ SHINY Treecko
★★ SHINY Mudkip
★★ SHINY Torchic
★★ SHINY Turtwig
★★ SHINY Chimchar

★★ SHINY Mewtwo
★★ SHINY Kyogre
★★ SHINY Zapdos
★★ SHINY Lugia
★★ SHINY Lv1 Dialga
★★ SHINY Lv1 Palkia
★★ SHINY Lv1 Giratina
★★ SHINY Reshiram

Nice. and Yes my list is up to date. So what did you want in my list? :)

MFCrew

What you want for your Latias? I have Shiny Timid Gastly 5EVs (miss atk) and I have Shiny Intimidate Jolly Luxray 6EVs

PoweofWind

retired
hello and congrats for your shop i have all your major events you want. Do you have the shiny event rayquaza?and can you tell me what event deoxys darkrai zekrom and mew you want

Last edited:

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
hello and congrats for your shop i have all your major events you want. Do you have the shiny event rayquaza?and can you tell me what event deoxys darkrai zekrom and mew you want

Any of them. I think it was sp2013 for zekrom or something. The Mew is Lv10 from SS and Im unsure for Deoxys ss long its on an event ball.

All those three for this Rayquaza?

PoweofWind

retired
Any of them. I think it was sp2013 for zekrom or something. The Mew is Lv10 from SS and Im unsure for Deoxys ss long its on an event ball.

All those three for this Rayquaza?

I just saw that I don't have deoxys but I can trade you zekrom spr2012

Last edited:

PoweofWind

retired
can you trade now?

Status
Not open for further replies.