• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

♥ JoJo 22 ★'s Frozen Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spacial

procrastination
Hi, I remember you from a few years ago with your shiny Swablu and SkylaxElesa shipping xD I saw shiny Chimchar on your want list, I have one which I bred myself that I can clone for free. Would you be interested?

Hannah360

Originally Posted by Hannah360
I'm interested in the shiny fennekin

I have US dragonite code, shiny gyarados,geodude, clefairy, and a dragalge, and a few other things to trade.
What is that Dragonite one?
Is fennekin the only ome ya want?

I'd be interested in Hoopa or Arceus.

It's the US June game stop code dragonite

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Hi, I remember you from a few years ago with your shiny Swablu and SkylaxElesa shipping xD I saw shiny Chimchar on your want list, I have one which I bred myself that I can clone for free. Would you be interested?

Gee thay was years ago xD
Sure ^^ what pokemon ya want from me? :)

Originally Posted by Hannah360
I'm interested in the shiny fennekin

I have US dragonite code, shiny gyarados,geodude, clefairy, and a dragalge, and a few other things to trade.
What is that Dragonite one?
Is fennekin the only ome ya want?

I'd be interested in Hoopa or Arceus.

It's the US June game stop code dragonite
Can you list your offers that I could be interested to? Ive confirmed your trade ages ago xD

Hannah360

Shiny gyarados,Clefairy, Geodude, or Dragalge for shiny ferlnnerkin.
a US dragonite code for Hoopa or Arceus

Last edited:

Matsuyamakun

Hello, I am interested in your Hoopa if it is NOT 6IV. Need 2 Hoopas. I will offer japanese shiny thundurus and shiny tornadus for them. They have regular IVs.

Matsuyamakun

Unfortunately, I can’t find its IVs. Can you go to IV checker and what he is saying about hoopa. It is in in the pokemon center at the Kiloude city for Pokemon X/Y. It is in the pokemon center at the Battle Resort if you have ORAS game.

I have a shiny kyogre I could trade for your hoopa.
would you still accept it if I cloned it?

I can trade around 11:30 am - 9:00 pm my time.

Last edited:

Kurtz

Hi! I saw you have Hoopa... I can trade you all the shiny starter pre-Gen VI you need (Charmander, Torchic, Turtwig, Chimchar and Tepig) in exchange for 1 Hoopa. You don't mind if they're not Kalos-born (i.e. without the blue pentagon)?

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
hi could you trade me your event hoopa my event pokemon are

japanese.Diancie
I already have two diff event Diancies :/
Hi! I saw you have Hoopa... I can trade you all the shiny starter pre-Gen VI you need (Charmander, Torchic, Turtwig, Chimchar and Tepig) in exchange for 1 Hoopa. You don't mind if they're not Kalos-born (i.e. without the blue pentagon)?

All those for hoopa? I can give you two shinies for all those youre offering :)
Im fine with anything kalos born or not

Kurtz

All those for hoopa? I can give you two shinies for all those youre offering :)
Im fine with anything kalos born or not

Ok, what about 3 of them for Hoopa then? Charmander, Torchic and Chimchar :)

Status
Not open for further replies.